Rayvens a very nice person
Uhh

Parkers Lake, KY

#4 Dec 6, 2009
Didn't she take "pictures"?
heck no

Oneida, TN

#5 Dec 9, 2009
for one she didnt shes a great person so shut your freakin mouth it was them damn girls from drama oneida who tried to ruin her life thats the reason why she moved she was tired of their bullshit and mimaturitied so you dont even kno what happened no one knows anything in this dumb ass town neither do you uhh so shut the hell up shes one of my good friends and she tells me everything and thats one thing she has never done so get a life and shut the fuck up!shes the best person i have ever met too!!
yeah

Oneida, TN

#6 Dec 9, 2009
ray'ven douglas is one of the sweetest ppl i have ever met shes so pretty and so hott!but she has a boyfriend i saw her in the fairest of the fair and i thought wow she georgous i so wish i could be her boyfriend sometime but who ever that uhh person is needs to grow up and get a life and needs to quit trashing on rayven i bet your the one who has and just wants to cover it up with lies!
guy

Oneida, TN

#7 Dec 9, 2009
dag um that girl is fine! how old is she?she looks atleast 15 or 16 but dang shes short but looks great i hope shes single woo
i agree

Oneida, TN

#8 Dec 9, 2009
man i agree shes short but looks great and shes very pretty and hott!
its me

Wartburg, TN

#9 Dec 11, 2009
she is dating my best friend so if u guys dont shut up we will beat youns a$$
abc

Huntsville, TN

#10 Dec 14, 2009
LOL this is pretty funny i aint gonna lie
dont even

Huntsville, TN

#12 Jun 6, 2010
Are you talking about Marcia Chitwood's daughter? Her dad was killed at O & W bridge and sang for rated R rockin Roll befor she was born! If so STOP it!
haha

Pioneer, TN

#13 Jun 7, 2010
gag! thats all i gotta say on her.
myob

Robbins, TN

#14 Jun 12, 2010
haha wrote:
gag! thats all i gotta say on her.
like ur soo much pretty than her (NOT)!!!
THE BEST FRIEND

Robbins, TN

#15 Jul 20, 2010
Uhm listen, ray'ven is my best friend. she is one of the greatest friends i have ever had, and i will tell you one thing. she is most deff not a whore, i dont give a flying shit who thinks soo. they are just effin jealous.. and crabby vag? thatys hilarious, bc i'm pretty sure SEXY CHICK, prob everyone in scott county has been in and out of that and around, so shut the hell up. she may have made some mistakes in her life, but dont we all? my god ppl.. I LOVE YOU RAY (:
dude

Robbins, TN

#16 Jul 21, 2010
quit hating on each other damn.
someone

Stearns, KY

#17 Jul 29, 2010
leave ray'ven alone she probably hasnt done anything to u! She is my cousin and she is a good person!
nicole24

Deer Lodge, TN

#18 Aug 2, 2010
hey Rayven this is randa dont let those other ppl down u like this kick some a$$ luv yah girl...!!!!
that one guy

Huntsville, TN

#19 Aug 4, 2010
she did send pictures.. i thinks shes cool but pictures were sent, i promise.
that girl you know

Huntsville, TN

#20 Aug 7, 2010
she ain't no 15 or 16 year old she is 13! and for ya'll info that girl aint nuthin but trouble and trash for the dirt she is!
rayleen

Oneida, TN

#21 Aug 21, 2010
yall all need just to shut yalls mouth.... she is my best frtiend and there is nutthin wrong with her... all u girls r just jelouse becouse yall kno she can takes yall men....-+
Zach

Oneida, TN

#22 Aug 22, 2010
listen here rayven isnt 15 or 16 shes 14 dur and she didnt send pictures shes no whore and yeah i asked for her number when she was dating someone she said no that she doesnt text other boys when she has a boyfriend and shes super nice and hilarious just like her mom i have no problem with this girl but if you do its 1.your jealous of something 2.you wanna be her 3. your just plan out pathetic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Singles Forum 11 min need somel 119
robbins post office 1 hr paul 4
Christina Bussell STILL MISSING! Reward!!! (Nov '12) 5 hr humm 40
Wreck on Williams Creek this morning 5 hr the truth 15
tractor trailer wreck this morning 9 hr john 2
Excessive charges Highland Communication 22 hr Consumer 8
little ceasers pizza Fri work out 25
Oneida Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web