lonas lowe jr
zumba

Winfield, TN

#1 Oct 30, 2012
Any1 know this guy?????????
maybe

Lexington, SC

#2 Oct 30, 2012
Is this the same guy whose ex wife signed her parental rights away so she could be with a low life piece of crap woman beater. What was his name? Troy Blevins, that's his name.
thats so funny shyt

Herndon, VA

#3 Oct 30, 2012
like hes with anything any better now?... look at the bag of crazy he has now!!!
maybe

Lexington, SC

#4 Oct 30, 2012
That may be but I know it takes a sorry woman to give her kids up for a piece of crap. I don't know him, I only know of his ex wife. Wasn't her name Miranda? Maybe not.
yep

Wartburg, TN

#5 Oct 30, 2012
hope he is not like his dad....man what a perv..
thats so funny shyt

Herndon, VA

#6 Oct 30, 2012
well the one hes with now dont have her boys either and shhes married but chasing any man that will have her or give her a pill... and she is crazy liiterly....so no shes no better but she wont stay with him long she never does! Nicole Slaven Blackson Warman is a ho!
curious

Herndon, VA

#7 Nov 5, 2012
welp nevermind guess things didnt work out for them afterall....but hey guys shes single again if ya want a easy piece...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Five Kids Pizza (Oct '15) 50 min pizzaLover 78
Whte Knuckle 2016 body count 1 hr Big Hamburger 67
What does HTC charge for phone and Internet 3 hr truth 12
Karate school? 13 hr unknown 6
Maranda Lynn Goad 14 hr Over it 1
what can you tell me 14 hr cityangel 1
what ever happened to the people from Wabash? 19 hr Terry 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oneida Mortgages