Next Last
curious

Oneida, TN

#1 Jan 27, 2010
What does anyone about her?
Melanie

Oneida, TN

#2 Jan 27, 2010
If you wanna know something bout me ask me to my face and quit bein pussies!!! Ill tell u what u wanna know cause i have no reasons to lie.. I am one of those people who does not care wat peeps think about me and i don't give a damn bout this world anymore anyway!!!
crystal

Oneida, TN

#3 Jan 27, 2010
all this freaken town is are drama ppl that need attenion and I know her she is a good person she would help anyone that she could out so leave her alone and let her be.
huh

Oliver Springs, TN

#4 Jan 27, 2010
are you crystal jeffers bc if so you dont need to be on here taking up for others maybe you should try taking up for yourself and all the crap that you have done...idiot
huh

Oliver Springs, TN

#5 Jan 27, 2010
n if your not crystal jeffers sorry...
crystal

Oneida, TN

#6 Jan 27, 2010
huh wrote:
n if your not crystal jeffers sorry...
No I'm not crystal jeffers and dont know who that person is. melanie if u think u know who I am havent tlk to u in a bit but ppl dont need to say crap bout u on here ur a good person.
Melanie

Oneida, TN

#7 Jan 27, 2010
Thanks Crystal... At least some good people are still left..
just me

Oneida, TN

#8 Jan 27, 2010
i know a melanie sexton if its the same one. the girl had a hard life growing up i watched her grow up i feel bad 4 her knowing how she turned out.she has made bad choses but we all have! i pray she finds god and he gives her everthing she she deserves. a beatiful life with a good man and her kids
seriouly come on

Huntsville, TN

#9 Jan 27, 2010
If this is crystal collins/washam you don't need to worry about her you need to worry about yourself. As far as Melanie just leave her alone, but you know this is topix people say stupid crap.!
crystal

Huntsville, TN

#10 Jan 27, 2010
seriouly come on wrote:
If this is crystal collins/washam you don't need to worry about her you need to worry about yourself. As far as Melanie just leave her alone, but you know this is topix people say stupid crap.!
I can worry about her if I want to me and her are friends and if u have something to say about me then come face to face with me about it and ppl in this county are nothing but two faced back stabing liars but everyone has something to say about everybody in this county and ppl need to leave ppl alone and just let them live their life the way they want to.
unknown

Oneida, TN

#11 Jan 29, 2010
Melanie you dont need to get on chris or crystals topix and say crap about them because you,tony,and everyone else that they now tlk crap about them behind their backs and goody goody to their faces.An if they knew everything that you all are saying about them they wouldnt want to tlk to you all anymore you ppl all need help and bad help from god.
read this important

Huntsville, TN

#13 Jan 30, 2010
hey mel go to josh graham on topix and see if you still want to defend crystal she is cheating on chris he needs to know just read it for yourself
who cares

Deer Lodge, TN

#14 Jan 30, 2010
read this important wrote:
hey mel go to josh graham on topix and see if you still want to defend crystal she is cheating on chris he needs to know just read it for yourself
I do not care she has no time to b cheatin on him and whos to say he would not cheat on her just let them live their lives and lets worry bout our own life then maybe our lives would b better!!!
Hopeful

Ellijay, GA

#15 Feb 24, 2010
she is nasty and doesnt have any of her kids
i know

Wartburg, TN

#16 Feb 24, 2010
"hopeful" is stephanie stephens
Hopeful

Ellijay, GA

#17 Feb 25, 2010
yes,so what.I am step and if you got a problem deal with it.Dont be jealous cuz me and bill were bangin.she doesn't have any of her kids.so comment on that bit8h.
soooooo

Oakdale, TN

#18 Feb 25, 2010
is this the mel that has 5 kids?
Hopeful

Ellijay, GA

#19 Feb 25, 2010
yes it is and she doesn't have any of them.what a shitty needle junkie. she calls herself a mother get real,
wow

Oneida, TN

#20 Feb 25, 2010
Stephanie Stephens has no room to talk about anyone being indecent. Her and her family are the biggest jokes in Scott County. Oh and Melanie isnt any better.
Melanie

Wartburg, TN

#21 Feb 25, 2010
U know wat stephanie ur family are acholoics and no better than mine and babe i am not one bit afraid of u!!!!!!! So bring this shit to my face bitch.. when i c u u r so nice to me but behind my back u talk shit!! Wat a fuc*n joke. Just like people from scott county.. Talk everyone cause no one is better than anyone and talk all u want bout me bitches then u leavin someone else alone!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help 4 hr Mybestfriend 1
Webb Boyz (Dec '13) 9 hr Uhhhhhhh 19
Grand Vista 11 hr Neighbor 6
Judy martin (Jul '16) 12 hr Tootsie 6
Keeping Track of Foodstamp Fraud at HPSC Sun Big V 7
Carrie botts Sun Gossip 2
One bedroom apartments/trailers for rent. Sun Apartment 2

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance