Sheriff Deputy Fired
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Mark T

Greer, SC

#1 Jun 18, 2012
Why did Andy Davis get fired? He was a good deputy.This will hurt Mike Cross re-election in my opinion.
Truth

Albemarle, NC

#4 Jun 18, 2012
He did get FIRED.The reason will be out shortly and it isn't good.I hate it for his family.I couldn't imagine my husband doing that.Keep your head up Jess.You will soon know the truth.
carie

Helenwood, TN

#6 Jun 19, 2012
He should be paying child support for these kids he has floating around the county. But no job now so guess he needs to sit in jail not take care of one child when he don't take care of his other ones.
Proof

Charlotte, NC

#7 Jun 19, 2012
Truth wrote:
He did get FIRED.The reason will be out shortly and it isn't good.I hate it for his family.I couldn't imagine my husband doing that.Keep your head up Jess.You will soon know the truth.
What happened? He's not a horrible guy, I couldn't imagine it being something bad or even in his control.
jailer

Oneida, TN

#8 Jun 19, 2012
if you get caught having sex in wrong place you may get fired oops he did get caught
huh

Charlotte, NC

#9 Jun 19, 2012
jailer wrote:
if you get caught having sex in wrong place you may get fired oops he did get caught
He got caught having sex?? Since when does that get ya fired? Lol seriously, thats it?
John

Oneida, TN

#11 Jun 19, 2012
Mark T wrote:
Why did Andy Davis get fired? He was a good deputy.This will hurt Mike Cross re-election in my opinion.
Hope Mike dont get put back in he is dirty himself
Tourney

United States

#14 Jun 20, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>Hope Mike dont get put back in he is dirty himself
This is not Mike Cross fault. Andy was hired by Anthony Lay. Mike just helt his job for him cause he was going threw a hard time with his son dying. Mike cross wanted to give andy a chance. well turns out andy is just like his old boss sheriff lay. After mike found out andy done this with nasty a. Garrett mike called the tbi then fired andy. Andy will be lucky if the tbi don't indict him from what I hear. So mike done the right thing with the problem he inherated from anthony lays admin.
hilarious

Briceville, TN

#15 Jun 20, 2012
haha its amazing how much you dumbasses don't know about the situation. First of all Mike Cross is a dick. . And yes it has everything to do with mike. I wouldnt be surprised if kris Lewallen had anything to do with this seeing how he's mikes little bitch. But thanks for the good laugh folks.. Lets see what else is said so i can continue to laugh my dick off.
knock knock whosere

Leesburg, FL

#19 Jun 20, 2012
Tourney wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not Mike Cross fault. Andy was hired by Anthony Lay. Mike just helt his job for him cause he was going threw a hard time with his son dying. Mike cross wanted to give andy a chance. well turns out andy is just like his old boss sheriff lay. After mike found out andy done this with nasty a. Garrett mike called the tbi then fired andy. Andy will be lucky if the tbi don't indict him from what I hear. So mike done the right thing with the problem he inherated from anthony lays admin.
somebody is very informed!
curious

Elmwood Park, IL

#20 Jun 20, 2012
carie wrote:
He should be paying child support for these kids he has floating around the county. But no job now so guess he needs to sit in jail not take care of one child when he don't take care of his other ones.
u really have no clue wat ur running ur mouth about how do u know he doesnt pay or take care of his children from what actual facts iv sern he does s before u bring children into this get the facts not hear say
carie

Helenwood, TN

#21 Jun 20, 2012
Kidd, there was another site about how many kids he has by other little girls floating around, if I remember correctly the talk was three besides what he and his wife has. The site was removed.
umm actually

Briceville, TN

#22 Jun 20, 2012
he has 3 period.. Including what him and his wife has.
sad

United States

#23 Jun 20, 2012
I think this is sad.. Men/woman, husband/wife, what they do, did or will do doesn't make a damn difference to any of you!!! In a county so broke you cant afford to keep a hospital and so scandalous that ppl will deliberately start trouble just to stir it up for someone else.... People should consider being adults and worry less what others are doing and grow the hell up! These are people that probably really don't care AT ALL what's on this site.. And they're smart for that! Since when does the rumor mill stand stronger than marriage? Half you trash talkers are probably cheating/cheated/have been cheated on.. But we haven't read your stories here.. YET!! Stay strong Andy&Jessica it's YOUR life... Not the topix addicts. FYI for the next idiot to say 'that's what topix is for, don't read it if u don't like it'... Umm, no, that's not what it's for. It is, in fact, a networking site for communities to help each other with jobs, housing, school info etc..
I can NOT wait until its shut down!
big w

Whitley City, KY

#24 Jun 20, 2012
hilarious wrote:
haha its amazing how much you dumbasses don't know about the situation. First of all Mike Cross is a dick.. And yes it has everything to do with mike. I wouldnt be surprised if kris Lewallen had anything to do with this seeing how he's mikes little bitch. But thanks for the good laugh folks.. Lets see what else is said so i can continue to laugh my dick off.
do you mean the dik in your mouth or the dik in your azz? oh, i see. both.
Leave Them Alone

Sunbright, TN

#25 Jun 20, 2012
Regardless of whether the story is true, which I have a hard time believing, it is none of anyone's business but the parties involved. Get a dang job or at least a hobby and LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE! You people have some serious freaking issues to get off on hurting others! They have a word for that....psychopath!
Hmm

Oliver Springs, TN

#27 Jun 20, 2012
Aint nothing like a man in uniform sexxay ohh wouldnt,care to,bet that kris lewallen and greasy garrett,from opd will probably be next
curious

Pauls Valley, OK

#28 Jun 21, 2012
carie wrote:
Kidd, there was another site about how many kids he has by other little girls floating around, if I remember correctly the talk was three besides what he and his wife has. The site was removed.
wow three and two belong to him and his wife so he has one other child the way u talked he had six lol people need to leave jess and andy alone its their life and im sure if u dig in ur gossip basket u can find he does pay support on his other child maybe this is either a scorned baby momma or her friend get over it and let them be
info

Wartburg, TN

#29 Jun 21, 2012
This does not surprise me this is been going on for years in the jails. Inmates haveing sex with the deputys to get what they need inside. And it would not surprise me if TBI investigates this they find out Chris Lewallen is right in there with him.Mike over looks a lot for his dept, and nobody feels any worse then I do for Andy's wife but she is in denile. She will stand by him till the end. And he is not the only one with kids out there, Chris has just as many.
Hmm

Columbia, SC

#30 Jun 21, 2012
info wrote:
This does not surprise me this is been going on for years in the jails. Inmates haveing sex with the deputys to get what they need inside. And it would not surprise me if TBI investigates this they find out Chris Lewallen is right in there with him.Mike over looks a lot for his dept, and nobody feels any worse then I do for Andy's wife but she is in denile. She will stand by him till the end. And he is not the only one with kids out there, Chris has just as many.
Wonder if she can spell DENIAL?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dating after divorce (Feb '16) 1 hr Jethro 9
Cops 2 hr Beck 5
Theft at Lee's at the food court 2 hr Beck 40
cash express pawn shop 2 hr Wyatt 6
Let Go Of Cotton Eye Joe And Be Parents 2 hr Wyatt 10
meat man 12 hr mad 5
who does tattoos for minors? (May '11) 23 hr Jar Head 28

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance