Dave

Secaucus, NJ

#71 Feb 12, 2013
I think moving people in from another is county to run the program would be the best thing they could do. This way the confidential issues wouldn't be such a problem hopefully because they wouldn't know anything about the participants prior to entering the program. Why previous and current employees should go run their mouths about what drugs the participants fail for, where they take them to rehabs, how bad their homes look or don't look when they go for curfew checks is beyond me. I guess that's what you get when a bunch of high school LOSERS get control over others. Shame on all you. Don't get high on others failures! Do the right thing, dont just say you do it!!!
Addict in Recovery

Huntsville, TN

#72 Feb 12, 2013
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a guy that had a few years of sobrity that did the narcotic's annonymous classes a few years ago that was very good.He had a desire to help see other addicts get their lives together and we could tell that he really cared.He even agreed to do urine test's hisself.Because he said he needed us to know that he was living what he was preaching.It has been several years ago,but I think his name was Samuel Walker.I would love to see him get involved with the program if he is still around here.I agree that it takes another addict to understand an addict.
Yes he is still around here and he is a wonderful man,and he is still sober living a good christian life...And he would be a great role model for recovering addicts...I just can't say enough good things about Sammy...But drug court employee's do not care about the participants,they hope they will mess up,so they can send them to jail or rehab..Thats just one less they have to drug test..but still get the same amount of state funding..
time machine

Lancing, TN

#73 Feb 12, 2013
Denise cares about these addicts as well as caring about her patients as a nurse. Good woman that knows well about addicts...I just hope the STAND program will do whatever possible to bring her back. I also wish there was another avenue to direct our addicts to besides sending to rehab that rarely helps or jailing them which never helps. May God bless our sick and inflicted whether they are sick and inflicted with a biological illness or drug addicted....WHAT WOULD JESUS DO???
Been there

Charlotte, NC

#74 Feb 13, 2013
Rehab does not help if the person does not want help. Jail is a joke. The ones they put in jail, DON'T CARE. Jail is not a rehab. Oh yes, many of them get JAILHOUSE RELIGION, but that is all it is.
I don't have the answer to fix the problem, but I know what we have going on right now is not getting it done.
Denise, did try and talk to the people and try and use her personal experience on how she dealt with things to help others. No one else there has the first hand experience that Denise has.

WWJD

United States

#75 Feb 13, 2013
time machine wrote:
Denise cares about these addicts as well as caring about her patients as a nurse. Good woman that knows well about addicts...I just hope the STAND program will do whatever possible to bring her back. I also wish there was another avenue to direct our addicts to besides sending to rehab that rarely helps or jailing them which never helps. May God bless our sick and inflicted whether they are sick and inflicted with a biological illness or drug addicted....WHAT WOULD JESUS DO???
He would want others to share the operation sharing items that they were supposed to anyways and do out of the complete goodness of their hearts. Not SALE them or take them to the dump because if they can't have them no one else can.
I know for fact

Fayetteville, NC

#76 Feb 14, 2013
WWJD wrote:
<quoted text>
He would want others to share the operation sharing items that they were supposed to anyways and do out of the complete goodness of their hearts. Not SALE them or take them to the dump because if they can't have them no one else can.
What exactly are you implying? I know for a fact that Denise and Becki allowed the drug court participants to get items anytime they wanted them. What they did with them, I don't know, but I do know that they were offered.
Account

Batesburg, SC

#77 Feb 14, 2013
Good luck with that. His brother in law is on his board. Go to the stand website or just call and ask for names of the board.
really wrote:
Trent will not be EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR of anything within the next 6 months if the board over stand gets to looking into the shit he is doing. I really don't think they should STAND by and let him run the program into the ground. Does anyone know who the board members are anyway? I would like to find out for myself, or what site do you go to on the internet to see for myself, is it stand or drug court?
pieceofdung

Hermitage, TN

#78 Feb 14, 2013
U r talkin bout suckup john beaty, cottons buddy
Wondering

Fayetteville, NC

#79 Feb 18, 2013
Does anyone know who one would call to request an audit? If funds are being misused as abundantly as being implied, it is time someone pay the piper. Someone needs to BLOW THE WHISTLE. It needs to be checked out. So who is to be notified? Any one know?
woder

Oneida, TN

#80 Feb 18, 2013
Wow That is great pay
just me

Matthews, NC

#81 Feb 18, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Does anyone know who one would call to request an audit? If funds are being misused as abundantly as being implied, it is time someone pay the piper. Someone needs to BLOW THE WHISTLE. It needs to be checked out. So who is to be notified? Any one know?
If this is true, this is our tax dollars being wasted and misused. It would settle everything if an audit was done by an independent group. I would think they are to be audited every so often anyway. They are a non-profit, that is a requirement.
Sammy

United States

#82 Feb 22, 2013
I know Denise Bankston very good and know that she is a very caring person and DOES have A LOT of experience with addicts---- both her ex-husband and current husband has had drug problems in the past. She probably tried the best she could to help these her people. God bless you, Denise.
Tipper

Charlotte, NC

#83 Feb 22, 2013
Celeste buttram back in drug court??
Lisa

Knoxville, TN

#84 Feb 24, 2013
Sammy wrote:
I know Denise Bankston very good and know that she is a very caring person and DOES have A LOT of experience with addicts---- both her ex-husband and current husband has had drug problems in the past. She probably tried the best she could to help these her people. God bless you, Denise.
Sammy why don't you use your real name? Her husband doesn't have a drug problem nor has he ever had one. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. You're just pretending to be nice to get a bad comment in at her husband.
Michelle

Bayonne, NJ

#85 Feb 25, 2013
Tipper wrote:
Celeste buttram back in drug court??
Ask Denise. Oh wait she was fired!!!
Please

Oak Ridge, NC

#86 Feb 25, 2013
Why can't you people get over it? Denise was not fired, she quit. Unless you were there you do not know what all went on.
Instead of bashing her and making this about something it is not, why not call out the STAND board and see what they are doing to check into the allegations that have been brought up on here? The board is supposed to be the overseer of the actions of the employees.
Let's consentrate on where the problem really lies. There have been some serious accusations brought out on here and until they are cleared up, there will be a cloud over the STAND program.
Who Cares

Oneida, TN

#87 Feb 26, 2013
What most of you don't know is that Denise may come off as a real caring person until you turn your back. I have heard things she says about people who are supposed to be close to her. Do NOT trust her. I think the program will be much better off without her because she did nothing but trash talk the participants and those she worked with. She can't even control her own kids. How is she supposed to help other people. Maybe she should focus on her own life and what her kids are doing instead of talking about the faults of other people. She is no saint. Becky and Trent will be much better off with this Chris guy they hired.
Know

Huntsville, TN

#88 Feb 26, 2013
Yea they will be better off they won't have to hide,like they did,why bring Denise's husband and kids into this this is about tax payers money, not Denise' personal life.everyone has a life,seems Trent or some of his flunkies are trying to throw people off them,saw Trent in the paper this week, surprise !
rainmaker

Lancing, TN

#89 Feb 26, 2013
Who Cares wrote:
What most of you don't know is that Denise may come off as a real caring person until you turn your back. I have heard things she says about people who are supposed to be close to her. Do NOT trust her. I think the program will be much better off without her because she did nothing but trash talk the participants and those she worked with. She can't even control her own kids. How is she supposed to help other people. Maybe she should focus on her own life and what her kids are doing instead of talking about the faults of other people. She is no saint. Becky and Trent will be much better off with this Chris guy they hired.
NO!! the STAND program will not be better off without her. It will fall to sissy ruins if someone like Trent is running it. The board should be ashamed of themselves for letting Denise get away and keeping something like Trent Coffey. Who all is one the STAND board?? I hope it is some of the people that worked at the hospital with Denise because they would know she is one of the nicest and most professional woman you could possible know. She CARES...and that is something you seldom see. If Denise is not BEGGED back to her position with STAND than all I can say is the STAND board is just backing down and going with the connections Trent has in the county, such as Beaty, Cotton, Dr. Smith, and not living up to their job to get the best person for the job not the person with the most connections. Let's just sit back and see what big sucks the board members are!
Curious

Lancaster, SC

#90 Feb 26, 2013
Is it known to public if someone's in drug court? Can you find out if someone is? I know someone whose snorting pills everyday and I'm pretty sure she's in drug court

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
turn signals 4 hr up hard 2
buy hre pay here car lot? 7 hr Saddie 2
Anyone know any good dentists in or around Scot... 10 hr Notme 7
Singles Forum 10 hr need some 340
Road conditions ? 16 hr wet or dry 25
is there any decent, loyal, faithful women arou... 22 hr need to know 1
does anyone know Tabitha garland ? Wat kind of ... 22 hr need to know 13
Oneida Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web