really

United States

#48 Feb 7, 2013
Trent will not be EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR of anything within the next 6 months if the board over stand gets to looking into the shit he is doing. I really don't think they should STAND by and let him run the program into the ground. Does anyone know who the board members are anyway? I would like to find out for myself, or what site do you go to on the internet to see for myself, is it stand or drug court?
Renea

United States

#49 Feb 8, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Denise QUIT. She WAS NOT FIRED!
I dont know all the facts about why it happened. I have my own ideas, but I dont know anything for sure other than she QUIT!
Fired.
really

Charlotte, NC

#50 Feb 8, 2013
Renea wrote:
<quoted text>
Fired.
WRONG
Princess

Huntsville, TN

#52 Feb 9, 2013
WAKE UP SCOTT COUNTY...Trent is not going no where,nothing in this county is going to change,nobody cares about drug addicts...
Renea

United States

#53 Feb 9, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG
Fired/ quit. Does it really matter. Both the same in this case. Because she was fired then swelled up like a baby like she does when things dont go her way and said I quit. Fired.

Why you takin up for her? She prob talks about you like she does everyone els!
curious

Wartburg, TN

#54 Feb 9, 2013
I don't think it has anything to with addicts and who is talking about anyone. If grant money, donated items, or any other financial instruments are being abused it needs to be corrected. Our county is hurting enough without more abuse that cost the tax payers. Audit the program, make it public, and then deal with consequences. And then act like grown ups and let it go.
sez me

Lancing, TN

#55 Feb 9, 2013
Denise is he best thing that the STAND program had going for it. Trent Coffey is a strange bird and I only have to wonder how he ever go this job. He is REALLY STRANGE! Denise should be the main contender on this program. Super nice and knew what she was doing...not STRANGE in any way fashion or form...just a good woman that really likes to help people whether as a nurse or as a member of the STAND program. Jamie Cotton should bend over backwards to get her back on the program...STRANGE people should not be working with addicts!!!
Sam

United States

#56 Feb 9, 2013
sez me wrote:
Denise is he best thing that the STAND program had going for it. Trent Coffey is a strange bird and I only have to wonder how he ever go this job. He is REALLY STRANGE! Denise should be the main contender on this program. Super nice and knew what she was doing...not STRANGE in any way fashion or form...just a good woman that really likes to help people whether as a nurse or as a member of the STAND program. Jamie Cotton should bend over backwards to get her back on the program...STRANGE people should not be working with addicts!!!
She is not a nurse. Another reason she was let go. They filled the position with an educated processional.
lol

Oneida, TN

#57 Feb 9, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
She is not a nurse. Another reason she was let go. They filled the position with an educated processional.
Yea they let her work in the OB at the hospital and wasnt a nurse. Glad someone finally cracked the case. Get real she had to be a nurse to do what she did at the hospital.
really

Concord, NC

#58 Feb 9, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
An educated processional...LOL Get real.
Denise is a licensed nurse. You can check it out online.
gina

Dunlap, TN

#59 Feb 9, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
why bust on her in any event she now has no job, either trent did or did not something there will be a paper trail; it is the duty of court professionals to report any allegations i would think; sometime , someone will look into this and there may be an honest answer------ if he did something illegal he should be prosecuted. It might be just a misunderstanding
Wolly

United States

#61 Feb 9, 2013
She is a LPN. There is a difference between a LPN and RN.
lol

Oneida, TN

#62 Feb 10, 2013
Wolly wrote:
Yes there is but lpn is still considered professional.
really

Matthews, NC

#63 Feb 10, 2013
Wolly wrote:
A LPN and and RN are both LICENSED PROFESSIONALS. She had to go to school and get a degree. She still had to pass a state board exam and she still has to have a state license. She is a NURSE.
get real

Huntsville, TN

#64 Feb 10, 2013
Is this all you people can talk about.If the truth was to come out she probable got pissed and QUIT her job. She more then likly let her butt overload her mouth and didn't think that she wouldn't get her way.As for her not liking what went on, get real she was as bad as anyone on helping herself so don't trash others and put a halo over her head. I'd say she realizes that she will never get another job as soft as this on...Why don't we worry more about our hospital, jobs,our schools and yes the drug problem.STAND, and drug court will go on without her and it is a shame she will no longer be there but don't think for one min that SHE made it or any one person. Get over it
Addict in Recovery

Huntsville, TN

#65 Feb 11, 2013
Who is the Bell guy that took her place?I hope everything gets straighten out with drugcourt,they are a program that is suppose to help drug addicts,but they just send them off some were s that they don't have to fool with the addicts,they need a employee that knows a little something about addiction....most dugcourts have several adicts in recovery working these programs..How are you suppose to help addicts if you know nothing about it....and believe me there is no school that is going to teach what goes on in a drug addict mind,and what they need to help them in recovery,but there is no one that works in drug court that has ever experienced what it feels like to go through the hell of adiction...
Know

Huntsville, TN

#66 Feb 11, 2013
From what I hear old Trent uses drugs and has a drinking problem,do the employes have to take a drug test?
Curious

Huntsville, TN

#67 Feb 11, 2013
They should have to take random drugtest !!!!! They are all the same thar work there, they sit and laugh behind there clients back. When they are suppose to be helping them,and there is no confidentiality ....it is sad,and pathetic..... they need to get rid of every one of them and get people that know how to do a professional job,and that want to make a difference in this county instead of just doing what they have to get all the grant money....
Cross

Lancing, TN

#69 Feb 12, 2013
Anyone that knows anything about the STAND organization knows that they do get GRANT funding, but it is NOT allocated properly. Trent uses his travel expenses for personal use for his gas mileage and to get his vehicles serviced. He drives around the STAND vehicle as his own. He uses the company credit card for his own personal use...such as renovations on his house. He uses the company credit card to go out and eat all the time...yes...he does get grant money and he does say that all that is for his "business", but if anyone on his board actually looked into it, they would see really quick that the money is not going where he says it is going. As a former friend of his, I know personally that he had people at the STAND office lie for him when he said he was at trainings and he would take his "girlfriends" on vacations... Come on STAND BOARD...WAKE UP!! Some great things could be done with that organization, and with all that money that Trent is using for his personal gain.
Sad

Lancing, TN

#70 Feb 12, 2013
Addict in Recovery wrote:
Who is the Bell guy that took her place?I hope everything gets straighten out with drugcourt,they are a program that is suppose to help drug addicts,but they just send them off some were s that they don't have to fool with the addicts,they need a employee that knows a little something about addiction....most dugcourts have several adicts in recovery working these programs..How are you suppose to help addicts if you know nothing about it....and believe me there is no school that is going to teach what goes on in a drug addict mind,and what they need to help them in recovery,but there is no one that works in drug court that has ever experienced what it feels like to go through the hell of adiction...
There was a guy that had a few years of sobrity that did the narcotic's annonymous classes a few years ago that was very good.He had a desire to help see other addicts get their lives together and we could tell that he really cared.He even agreed to do urine test's hisself.Because he said he needed us to know that he was living what he was preaching.It has been several years ago,but I think his name was Samuel Walker.I would love to see him get involved with the program if he is still around here.I agree that it takes another addict to understand an addict.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trouble at JDS 2 hr employee that knows 56
ericka and brook dunphy (Oct '10) 5 hr forshame 60
Fairview school being racist removes flag 7 hr BunkhouseBuck 27
Walmart 7 hr BunkhouseBuck 3
wreck 8 hr preacher 22
does anybody know heather phillips?? (Dec '14) Thu amber alert 12
Christina Bussell STILL MISSING! Reward!!! (Nov '12) Thu Thinking 52
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oneida Mortgages