Next Last
Tate

United States

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Why was Denise fired?
Princess

Winfield, TN

#2 Jan 29, 2013
She was not fired!!!I uually do not post on here....but the fact is, she did not agree with alot of things that goes on..She Quit....
Tom

United States

#3 Jan 29, 2013
She doesn't matter. What matters are the people in that organization that are there who need help and their children and families. In hopes that this county becomes a better place for everyone. Maybe when criminal charges are placed the truth will come out.
Citizen

Charlotte, NC

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Princess wrote:
She was not fired!!!I uually do not post on here....but the fact is, she did not agree with alot of things that goes on..She Quit....
The fact that she did not agree with some of the things that were going on just proves that she has a conscience and values. If she did in fact leave, I applaude her for standing up for her personal beliefs and values. I know there are others that feel as she does too. At least she is not a hyprocrit.:)
DEEDEE

Helenwood, TN

#6 Jan 30, 2013
You go Denise! Proud of you.
Simple

Oakdale, TN

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Who's Denise?
Just Me

Charlotte, NC

#8 Jan 31, 2013
The STAND program lost a very valuable person when they let Denise quit. She was always nice to everybody. She is fair, honest and understanding. The program will never be the same. :(
someone

Briceville, TN

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Denise was the BEST thing drug court had going for them. They should get down on bended knees and beg her back. She is the nicest person I have ever met. The only person I know that compares to her is Jill that works at Dr. Coffey's office. Denise you are probably blessed by leaving that evil, discrimating place, but drug court just became more UNBLESSED by losing her. I guess really good decent people cannot stay there because they see what really goes on with the rest of the employees in this branch of the court system. Denise, you will be so sadly missed by the public!!!!
princess

Winfield, TN

#10 Feb 1, 2013
I have Denise for a few years and I have never seen nothing but a really good person and I am proud of her standing up for what she believes in.... she is the type of person that tells you the right thing,and just what you want to hear....The right thing is usually the hardest thing to do...And I am a Recovery Drug Addict and she has always went out of her way to help me....and she will always have a special place in my heart, she helped save my life from my drug addiction..... I know every body is not perfect but people should not judge a person on all the wrong things,there is a time when everybody needs to just let it go.....but in this county people feed off all the negative things....God please take ahold of this county...
Blacky

United States

#11 Feb 1, 2013
Let me join the boo hoo party. They should close now! What ever will they do without her?

Possibly do what they're supposed to do with operation sharing items. Not dispense confidential information to the public. And have a more positive work environment.
truth

United States

#12 Feb 1, 2013
Blacky wrote:
Let me join the boo hoo party. They should close now! What ever will they do without her?
Possibly do what they're supposed to do with operation sharing items. Not dispense confidential information to the public. And have a more positive work environment.
that is so funny I can hardly stand it! I am laughing my ass off . Hahahahah. The only thing wrong with that whole program is that Trent coffey thinks he owns the whole place and anything to do with it ! Talk about a princess. Trent is your gal !
Wolly

United States

#13 Feb 2, 2013
They all think they're gods gift to the world and that they're so much better because they're helping addicts! That they make fun of to their faces! We're all some kind of addicts- theirs must be hoarding and selling donated items Quit with I'm perfect face DB- it don't look good anymore.
drug court sucks

Wartburg, TN

#14 Feb 2, 2013
it is in trapment all they care about is money
someone

Wartburg, TN

#15 Feb 2, 2013
If Denise really cared about the program (and she must since she has worked for them so long), she wouldn't be trash talkin it and running the program in the ground. There was Drug Court and STAND before her and there will be after her, not a problem. Life goes on...
SomeoneToo

Stearns, KY

#16 Feb 2, 2013
This was a PAID position, not volunteer. She was paid (well) for her “saintly” help. I’ve worked public service jobs my whole career, with a degree, and haven’t made her salary. And yes, her salary was printed in the paper of being raised to $24,000, so that isn’t just repeating rumor. That’s a darn well pretty amount to put on a “caring” face, make fun of and talk VERY BADLY about the people you were PAID to help!!
It seems to me, that with her family history, knowing the true effects and sufferings drugs can have on GOOD people and their families, she would truly want to help and KEEP her MOUTH SHUT and her HEART PURE of judging!! She should know first hand, that TALKING about and JUDGING people of this terrible disease, does no good, to ANYONE! Did it help her and her family at their time of need?
And, no I AM NOT a “druggie” that she made mad. I have known Ms. Denise many many years, and honestly thought of her as a nice person. Until I heard of the disgusting things she had said of me, really with no reason. I have never been in trouble, arrested, stolen, or anything. I am a recovering addict, sober on my own of 7 years, and am very honest about it. No thanks to her or her group or any other organizations. All thanks to GOD and my loving family!! No put downs to those organizations, if they help anyone at all, than that’s worth their being.
Truly, God bless you all!
Honestly

Orlando, FL

#18 Feb 2, 2013
I agree with this Becki Trent and Debbie have no respect the only one I can go for is Denise Trent Debbie an Becki are all a bitch espicaly becki
King Kong

Wartburg, TN

#19 Feb 2, 2013
Trent Coffey is a piece of shit worker and don't know what he is doing he needs to just stop what he is doing and find a new job.
Blacky wrote:
Dor

Spencer, NC

#20 Feb 2, 2013
As a former drug participant, I know first hand that mr Trent Coffey is just a flat out jerk and Denise was really the only nice and only person who actually put her heart into it and made it about is instead of just the money.. You guys really don't know what your losing.. Jail sounds better and better to me.. Especially now that you lost your best worker. Not very smart Trent!
Someone Else

Wartburg, TN

#22 Feb 2, 2013
Since you guys want to post about pay, I am very curious about the salary of Trent and Becky, as if 24,000 is to much what would u ever think they made? I've heard 50,000 to 80,000 and they don't even put on the caring face but probably cause they don't have the family history
stupid

United States

#23 Feb 3, 2013
What does what has happened to Denise in the past have anything to do with who she is now? One thing, and that has made her more compassionate than anyone that works for the stand program. She knows what it is like to be run in the ground by people for something that she had no control over. Now as for Mrs candy ass Trent well he is used to having everything given to him, and if he can't earn it on his own then he will just line his pockets with government grant money. To me Trent Coffey does not deserve to even be in the same class as the people that are in drug court, they have a chemical dependency problem, Trent is just a common thief ! Who do you call for an audit? Lol you screwed up Mr. Coffey, you tried to bully someone into being quiet about your illegal activity that does not need their job bad enough to take your shit, and has enough morals to stand up for what they believe in. I applaud you Denise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone lost a female dog (May '15) 2 hr JMM 23
Fireman's fourth 3 hr Veronica 10
5 Kids Pizza Permanently Closed? 3 hr sheri 7
House Cleaning (Sep '11) 4 hr Earl 6
Drug dealers staying at old Tobes motel? 4 hr Billy 1
Oneida Dollar General 4 hr Pappy 6
Fairest of the fair pageant 12 hr Well 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oneida Mortgages