First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pure country gril

Oneida, TN

#1 Jun 24, 2012
does anyone no where i can get my air conditioner fixed in my car and i have done talked to one shop and i cant afford there price. please help
pure country gril

Oneida, TN

#2 Jun 24, 2012
i live in scott county not deere lodge
really po d

Oneida, TN

#3 Jun 24, 2012
pure country gril wrote:
i live in scott county not deere lodge
Try the guy that has a shop across from Bethleham Church. It's called Hard Knox garage. He is very fair and I believe he would do you right. He needs the business to.
pure country gril

Oneida, TN

#4 Jun 24, 2012
thanks i will check with him
Dwayne Crabtree

Wartburg, TN

#5 Jun 24, 2012
Hard Knox lol he is cool cause he has monster energy drink stickers give me a break
pure country gril

Oneida, TN

#6 Jun 24, 2012
someone told me about harrys automotive in winfield im going to check them all out this week i was told this guy harry was cheap but i wont the job done right but hackers automotive wanted $800 and im sure they do good work i just cant afford that...
ricky bobby

Oneida, TN

#7 Jun 25, 2012
l and l auto care across from firehouse pizza in oneida is a good place, or kennys fix it in winfield by the pawnshop, these are the only two places I would take my vehicles if I didn't work on them myself.
No-Way

Oneida, TN

#8 Jun 25, 2012
I would never take a vehicle to Harry's Automotive! He doesn't go into work much and would probably never get your car fixed! I would go else where.
curious

Monticello, KY

#9 Jun 26, 2012
What does everyone think about Hackers?
Friend

Oneida, TN

#10 Jun 26, 2012
Hackers takes too long. Always some excuse. I am not pleased with them. Just my opinion.
discusted

Huntsville, TN

#11 Jun 26, 2012
My advice to you is simple: Don't let anyone in Scott County touch your air conditioner. Take your car to a dealer. GM, Ford, Chrysler, etc. You may pay a few hundred dollars more but your air conditioner WILL be repaired and it WILL be guarenteed.

I have had two air conditioners repaired here in Scott County. One repair was $800 and the other one was $1400, yes $1400. And guess what? neighter one of them works now. I took one back after one month and was told (oh there was "one" part we didn't change. Can you friggint believe that. They wouldn't even check it out to see what could be wrong before they started saying it was nothing they had done and had to be something else (which would of course cost me more money). Take your car out of this stupid county and let someone who knows what the hell they are doing work on it for you.
big t

Huntsville, TN

#12 Jun 26, 2012
A1 AOTO ON BACK SIDE OF 4 LANE IN ONEIDA TALK TO KEVIN THEY DO GOOD WORK AND DONT CARGE TO MUTCH.
Danielle

Lancing, TN

#13 Jun 26, 2012
discusted wrote:
My advice to you is simple: Don't let anyone in Scott County touch your air conditioner. Take your car to a dealer. GM, Ford, Chrysler, etc. You may pay a few hundred dollars more but your air conditioner WILL be repaired and it WILL be guarenteed.
I have had two air conditioners repaired here in Scott County. One repair was $800 and the other one was $1400, yes $1400. And guess what? neighter one of them works now. I took one back after one month and was told (oh there was "one" part we didn't change. Can you friggint believe that. They wouldn't even check it out to see what could be wrong before they started saying it was nothing they had done and had to be something else (which would of course cost me more money). Take your car out of this stupid county and let someone who knows what the hell they are doing work on it for you.
HAHA...Honey theres people here in scott county that drives to those dealerships as technicians to work every morning so don't blame scott county blame the people you took it to.
discusted

Huntsville, TN

#14 Jun 27, 2012
Oh I agree with you 100%. The difference is that you have a dealership that stands behind their employees wotk. here is Scott County the owner/operator has to eat the cost when they screw up. My last experience (the $1400) I had the entire system changed from the old system to the new system. I was told that the high cost was because "EVERYTHING" had to be changed. After I paid the hight price and it still didn't work I was told "oh, we didn't change 'one part' and probably need to change it too." Yea, right you charge me $1400 to change "everything" then when it doesn't work all of a sudden there is one part that wasn't changed. and it will cost about $600 to change it.

Take my advice go to a dealership. Seems like you're looking for a low cost solution. Believe me, it's cheaper to go to a dealer and get it done right in the first place. I now even have my oil changed at the dealership.
shaddy tree repair

United States

#15 Jun 27, 2012
You want ac bring me the car i can hook u up for about 300. A little extra for s remote. I will go up to walmart get u a window ac and a power converter and hang it in ur back door. Just hit me up i got u covered
EBayB

Bybee, TN

#16 Jun 27, 2012
My SUV just broke down and i am letting Hard Knox Auto Repair work on it. Hopefully they can fix it.Anyone know anything about HKAR let me know!
worth it

United States

#17 Jun 27, 2012
Friend wrote:
Hackers takes too long. Always some excuse. I am not pleased with them. Just my opinion.
At least the work is done right at Hackers.
shaddy tree repair

United States

#18 Jun 27, 2012
The names says it all hackers or hard knocks when it leaves. Hit Me up i fix it for ya
worth it

United States

#19 Jun 27, 2012
shaddy tree repair wrote:
The names says it all hackers or hard knocks when it leaves. Hit Me up i fix it for ya
I'm sure your name says a lot too.
shaddy tree repair

United States

#20 Jun 27, 2012
My name says who i am shaddy tree. Ant nothing a good ol shade tree kant fix. Brokin hearts on a moon lite night and a swing. A lener post when u had one to many beers. Engine puller. Or just fire wood in winter with a good shaddy tree u never go wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The New World Order 1 hr Speaking 75
Larry Prichard 3 hr agree 5
Oneida special school districi 3 hr Parent 2
Man beaten on brimstone trail 3 hr Crazy 24
Shane Pemberton 4 hr Lisa 12
Michael King& April Diltts are child molester 4 hr Iknow 13
what ever happened to the people from Wabash? 5 hr dale 16

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance