miss-bitch

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Does anybody know that damn Lay boy there at straightfork he's got four kids including mine he's a bastared he needs to pay his child support and get a damn job.
good luck

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

good luck with that. if he hasn't payed or cared all this time. i doubt if he will. dead beat bastards should just get FIX! sorry hun i feel bad for the bebes
whats his first name

Huntsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

whats his name
miss-bitch

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

I dunno. Do you know him he? lives around straightfork tn.
miss-bitch

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

All I'm gonna say is his last name unless u can tell me if u know ne lays
lovely lady

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

The lay boy I know is a good man.
miss-bitch

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

The only thing he's good at is doing it

Since: Oct 12

Clearwater, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Bunion will take care of all the dead beat dads. Vote Bunion for Mayor!!
temper temper

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

miss-bitch wrote:
The only thing he's good at is doing it
I'm wondering when you realized he was a dead beat. After you got pregnaunt?? Probably should've had some form of birth control. Also wondering if you have a job so you can do what is called take care of your child. I personally think that both parents should be working and the support should be split 50-50. Also, the support the mother or father recieves should have to be reported so that the state knows that the other primary care parent is not using child support to get their hair and nails done or drugs.
Lexi

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

miss-bitch wrote:
Does anybody know that damn Lay boy there at straightfork he's got four kids including mine he's a bastared he needs to pay his child support and get a damn job.
yes the dead beat so called father needs to get a job. Its not up to the mother to take care of the kids all by her self. the man wants to have all the fun why the lady takes care of the kids.. In WV they will make them pay or have to go to jail.. we love that shit.
miss-bitch

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

U know I have a job I'm a nurse if ne of ur business if I want my hair and nails done ill get it done
Lexi

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

so what type of nurse are u
Lexi

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

i did'nt think that a nurse could have there nails done.
miss-bitch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

I'm a DON and I can if its ur business
temper temper

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

I am wondering what a DON is. You are a nurse, but you should still be paying half of what it costs to take care of your kid. The payment of child support should not be based on who has the kid the most. My husband pays for a child he never gets to see and he pays more than she has to contribute because she is the PCP. I just believe that the child support system is unfair to the alternate parents. My kids get survivor benefits and every year I have to justify the money I spend, why don't the parents receiving child support? You want to get on here and down some man for not paying for his child, yet you got with the man knowing he had other kids he didn't support. You being a nurse should know better than most to use protection. You should not have been trying to get pregnant with the man, then none of this would be on topix. And you would not be getting these negative replies towards you. Must hurt pretty bad that no one is bad mouthing whoever this guy you put on here.
miss-bitch

Jonesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Don means I'm over a lot of ppl and my child gets what she needs and wants unlike most so if I want to bad mouth him I will.
temper temper

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

oh I get it... You are like the god-father. I am now wondering if you were bad mouthing him while you were laying with him trying to get pregnant with his baby.
temper

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Michael Jones
temper

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Mike Jones
Just sayin

Huntsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

temper temper wrote:
I am wondering what a DON is. You are a nurse, but you should still be paying half of what it costs to take care of your kid. The payment of child support should not be based on who has the kid the most. My husband pays for a child he never gets to see and he pays more than she has to contribute because she is the PCP. I just believe that the child support system is unfair to the alternate parents. My kids get survivor benefits and every year I have to justify the money I spend, why don't the parents receiving child support? You want to get on here and down some man for not paying for his child, yet you got with the man knowing he had other kids he didn't support. You being a nurse should know better than most to use protection. You should not have been trying to get pregnant with the man, then none of this would be on topix. And you would not be getting these negative replies towards you. Must hurt pretty bad that no one is bad mouthing whoever this guy you put on here.
I recieve child support, and in the state of tn the child support is figured based on who makes more money not who is pcp.. both parents turn in their income, you must show proof of what your making..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Oneida Forum right now

Search the Oneida Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
girl at fast lane 16 min Just Sayin 11
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 31 min land owner 8,501
Taco Bell in Oneids 38 min wondering 13
Just know 1 hr humm 70
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr In medicine 8,471
Chris Lewallen 3 hr whatever 22
who else has Melvin Stevens jr rip off 5 hr Earl 211
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oneida Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oneida People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE