First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Larry

Wartburg, TN

#1 Dec 6, 2012
Scott county seems to be filled with skanky women. I overheard a young lady today bragging about how she is expecting her first child and sporting a tramp stamp. Certain types of people may consider this sexy but I for one consider it trashy! I could just be an old fashion guy but I do not find tattoos attractive at all on a woman.
Tuned port
#2 Dec 6, 2012
Tatoos on a female, even if it's a nice quality tat, is a instant turn-off.
look at chuuu

Stearns, KY

#3 Dec 6, 2012
I think women with tats just lose out on a lot of good men that they will never know of. Some may give them a couple dates but no chance of wedding bells. Most of the women are probably good women but the tats I feel give a wrong impression. Not clean and pure looking enough to be my wife.
Tuned port
#4 Dec 6, 2012
Yeah, come on ladies, lay off the tats. You're way more attractive with out 'em.
Wtf

Santa Cruz, CA

#5 Dec 6, 2012
look at chuuu wrote:
I think women with tats just lose out on a lot of good men that they will never know of. Some may give them a couple dates but no chance of wedding bells. Most of the women are probably good women but the tats I feel give a wrong impression. Not clean and pure looking enough to be my wife.
Women with tattoos are obviously winning OUT of ignoramus "men" like you. Not clean and pure looking? WTF are you doing a virginal sacrifice? I suppose you're clean and pure looking? ROFL
Funny

Wartburg, TN

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Women with tattoos are obviously winning OUT of ignoramus "men" like you. Not clean and pure looking? WTF are you doing a virginal sacrifice? I suppose you're clean and pure looking? ROFL
Trash, get back in that garbage can!
realman

Oneida, TN

#8 Dec 7, 2012
Wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, sounds like some jealous old hag to me. Real men do'nt talk like that.lol
finally

Santa Cruz, CA

#10 Dec 7, 2012
realman wrote:
<quoted text> I agree, sounds like some jealous old hag to me. Real men do'nt talk like that.lol
Damn finally! I was beginning to lose all hope. You sound like a REALMAN!!!! A SCHOLAR and a gentleman compare to those "MEN" up there. I never thought a form of self expression albeit a tattoo is SKANKY! Geeezzz. I get my laughs off Scott Co. EVERYDAY
Fatman

United States

#11 Dec 7, 2012
I'm just wonder if any of the ppl that get on here has ever been out of Scott county. To thank this place is so hurribul. I've been to other place and they is just as bad if not worse. I love where I live yes we got problems but not that bad.
just thinking

Oneida, TN

#12 Dec 7, 2012
i as a womnan do not like tattoo,s but what i think is worse is seeing a woman strung out on drugs, and she will do anything to get them like taking an old man,s money even tho the old man is in his late 70,s and twice her age.i think i know of two women that did that..one was i think patricia or teressa and the other does even worse. sexually to get the money to buy drugs and cigarettes, i think her name was michelle taylor.and not just a little money, like thousand ,by saying they loved him. what women in their 50,s wants a man of almost 80?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13 Dec 7, 2012
One man's skank is another man's princess. (yeah you can read into that last word)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14 Dec 7, 2012
finally wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn finally! I was beginning to lose all hope. You sound like a REALMAN!!!! A SCHOLAR and a gentleman compare to those "MEN" up there. I never thought a form of self expression albeit a tattoo is SKANKY! Geeezzz. I get my laughs off Scott Co. EVERYDAY
Bunion will decide who the real men are.
just saying here..

Caryville, TN

#15 Dec 7, 2012
I am a woman.. Have 6 tattoos and am college educated.. I'm not at the bar every Friday and Saturday nights. Just because I have tattoos does not in anyway make me skanky. The problem with a lot of this town is the fact that everyone here is so judgmental of everyone else.
life

Shelby, NC

#16 Dec 7, 2012
I a lady and every woman has a right to do what they want with their body ;
But I am glad that I never went that far to put a mark on my body ; I do not believe in it and never did today I am dateing a man that does not believe in it; and a really good man so yes if I would have put any mart on my body I may lost out on this man ; but like I said
A woman has the RIGHT to do what she want with her body I do not judge so I think no one else should they are good women out there
agree

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Dec 7, 2012
life wrote:
I a lady and every woman has a right to do what they want with their body ;
But I am glad that I never went that far to put a mark on my body ; I do not believe in it and never did today I am dateing a man that does not believe in it; and a really good man so yes if I would have put any mart on my body I may lost out on this man ; but like I said
A woman has the RIGHT to do what she want with her body I do not judge so I think no one else should they are good women out there
and that's all that should matter. it's based on preference. if you don't like it don't get one or date anyone with a tattoo but to call skanky because women have tattoos is so funny and ignorant at best. and Grover up there calling people trash is just plain insane.
truth

Ballwin, MO

#18 Dec 7, 2012
You meet a beautiful women and man she just turns you on. Both date a while and one night you both are in bed giving her your best cowboy 8 sec ride. You wake up in the morning, while you lay in bed she gets up not a stich of clothes on and you see tattoos on her back. Are you going to roll over and cry like the pouting baby because she has ink or are you going to love her. But then again it is scott co everyone gets a turn.
life

United States

#19 Dec 7, 2012
No one should be judged or called names they are good women out there that does have one on their body
;to the men ; you may be passing up a good woman
amyi

Charlotte, NC

#20 Dec 7, 2012
life wrote:
No one should be judged or called names they are good women out there that does have one on their body
;to the men ; you may be passing up a good woman
please. Tatts on women are trashy. It doesn't natter where they are or what they are of. I always thought of getting one with my children's names, but the thought of having a tatt just turns my stomach. When I see a woman with one, I wonder if she has any class. That's just my opinion on the matter. I'm sure others will disagree with me, and this being topix and Scott county I'm sure that those of you who don't agree will very quickly and rudely set me straight.
funny

Strunk, KY

#21 Dec 8, 2012
Can I add my 1/2 cent....Its up to each person and if you dont like them fine there are lots of ladies wothout markings.I dont have any,But my sistr does and not just because she is my sis.Its the person she is a great person and I greatful to have her as a sister!I dont have any but that just me I have dated ladies with them but not covered.I have no problem with a few.I think you picked the wrong word sir.Now I would never date a lady that has holes all over her face.I just dont think thats very pretty.That just me.
life

Lake Worth, FL

#22 Dec 8, 2012
Look around you will see them on people that are in church to me they may done this before they got saved
Class is not what it all about if a person has them I always go by the way he or she dress ; sometime we do things that later we regret I think god will judge them in his own way and for me to set there and judge a person is very wrong
They are good in everyone with or with out a mark like I said I do not have any
And I glad I do not but for me to set and judge some one that I see on the street that have them I only doing sin my self

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2018 Sheriff's Race 2 hr brimstone 41
Lena Rose Tompkins 2 hr can i keep u 3
Corey Terry 3 hr Angel 6
Small engine mechanic 6 hr Motorhead 1
Judge James L. Cotton, Jr 18 hr Justice for All 8
worst dentist ever, Spencer Ellis (Nov '11) Sun Who ya 40
Michael newport Sat Katie 3

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance