Oakdale, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

I will boycott brimstone.Don't care if anyone else does or not.
4x4 sweetie

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, I think Brimstone is policing this website too!!!
hmmmmm

Robbins, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

who cares if brimstone is policing this site, what are they gonna do take away your internet rights too? go to all the 4 wheeler forums online and read whats being said. all this is nothing but another example of how the so called leaders and powers that be in this county can screw up a wet dream.
red

Huntsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

delete this one too topic wrote:
I will boycott brimstone.Don't care if anyone else does or not.
They [mark] think he can control everything all he has done is hurt our county especially the town of hunsville and the road dept,they have spnt thousands of dollars on the roads and running water to his private campgrounds, enough is enough people lets put a end to this bull!
SCC

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Family nor I will support Brimestone Recreation anymore. A person purchases passes for local family, then family from out of state pays for passes out the rear to be told where they can patronize and have lodging. My money will go elsewhere, if I want to ride (free) then I'll go to Chitwood Mtn. This business has really po'ed a lot of people. They just will not stand for anymore bullcrap.
So sad

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Brimstone has gotten too big for their britches. Someone needs to bring them back down to size. They are trying to take over this entire county. Time it stops, but as long as certain people are in control in this county, we will never see change. It is sad.
Mountain Goat

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

I'll quit going to Brimstone and stay in Windrock. Brimstone ain't worth a dime anyway.
boohoo2

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Wow! Ive never seen so much whinning and crying goin on. It will backfire,It will make Birmestone more exclusive and desirable for a lot of peps.
act your age

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

boohoo2 wrote:
Wow! Ive never seen so much whinning and crying goin on. It will backfire,It will make Birmestone more exclusive and desirable for a lot of peps.
Yeah, keep telling yourself that!!
boohoo2

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

I think I will ride Brimestone soon. I bet those trails will be peacfull, wont have to worry much about high traffic..and if break down ,that 24/7 recovry service they offer takes away all worries.
sxs sweetie

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Good for you boohoo! Get on up there with your bad self! As for the rest of us, TWRA and Trails End here we come!!
sxs sweetie

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

And if all else fails, you can always call the good folks at Trails End if you get stuck or break down. I'm sure that they would be more than happy to help regardless of your opinion!!!
boohoo2

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

sxs sweetie wrote:
Good for you boohoo! Get on up there with your bad self! As for the rest of us, TWRA and Trails End here we come!!
What? once a year. Trails End is great too and has also lots to offer! Get over it allready
sxs sweetie

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

boohoo2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What? once a year. Trails End is great too and has also lots to offer! Get over it allready
Once a year??? I ride here all year long. Usually at least once a week. And I am over it, over Brimstone and everyone who has their heads up Mark's rear!
not good

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Whats the real purpose of this boycott and what good can come from it? It sounds like an excuse for just a wich hunt after this Mark feller.
Citizen

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

WOW This mark Guy is a Real Crook
wow

Oak Ridge, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

The purpose is to show that people wont sit back and let their rights be trampled anymore! What good can come of it, brimstone gets their heads out of their rears and change their policy!!!
not good

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

wow wrote:
The purpose is to show that people wont sit back and let their rights be trampled anymore! What good can come of it, brimstone gets their heads out of their rears and change their policy!!!
What rights are being trampled?
funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

When the concert comes u will all b up there on the mt like always
wow

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

not good wrote:
<quoted text>
What rights are being trampled?
Read their new policies. And no, we "all" wont be up there for the concerts. I will NEVER give brimstone another penny of my money!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make Scott County Govt Accountable 30 min Citizen 26
michael jones 2 hr friend 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr Mike Seibers 9,309
line cooks? 9 hr angelbaby 1
Chris Lewallen 11 hr Jessie 49
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 12 hr Leroy 8,611
Pet grooming 12 hr info 2
Jeni Hall 12 hr info 7
Oneida elementary school 23 hr Parent 25
•••
•••
Oneida Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••