jessica collins,wench,goodman

Posted in the Oneida Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nosey person

Wartburg, TN

#1 Jul 11, 2009
does any body know her and know how she is a ho and will sleep with any guy that wants her to and will even sleep with married man and i think she needs help she gave her kids up just to be with a guy i think that is stupid cause i would never give my rights of my kidds up for any guy if any body know any thing let me know ok beware of her plz
listen

Wartburg, TN

#2 Jul 11, 2009
you cant give your rights up you dont even know who your kids daddys are!!
Lady

Oakdale, TN

#3 Jul 13, 2009
listen wrote:
you cant give your rights up you dont even know who your kids daddys are!!
I know her and when she got with this guy who is a sex offender...and in jail...she had to make a decision (1) get rid of this guy or (2) lose her kids...well she made a STUPID decision and that is why she does not have her kids which they are probably better off where they are..but I saw her the other night in Wal-Mart and blah....but I think they are several ppl nows who and how she is
nun ya

Wartburg, TN

#4 Nov 10, 2009
hey look this is a close personal friend. she loves her children dearly and will do anything for them. dont tell me yall are perfect because i call your bluff. stick your nose is someone elses business and talk about things you actually know are the truth
i am her kids daddy

Wartburg, TN

#5 Nov 15, 2009
i am the father of her kids, i am her first husband
all 5 children are mine we had them together. whaat shedid after we got divoreced coused everyone heart ache. she has coused a lot of pain and suffiering too a lot of people. if she ever gets help for all her problems she might be alright.
little angle

Wartburg, TN

#6 Dec 4, 2009
ur the father of her kids but u know what she sees them more then u do...my mom has never stoped u from seeing them kids ur just to sorry to go see them if they was my kids u couldn't get them away from them cause i care and love my kids to much..u both need help and get ur lifes together if u ask me...
ham25

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Dec 4, 2009
any kin to earl goodmam. are margie
a good friend

Knoxville, TN

#8 Dec 14, 2009
i've known her and the so called "father" of her kids for many years. he care nothing about her kids.and her current husband is a peice of crap. she is a very good person and a very good mother. yea she has made some mistakes but nobody is perfect. she loves her kids, and is going to get them back. she helps her mom with them and will do anything for her mom and her kids.
gabby

Knoxville, TN

#9 Dec 14, 2009
personally i think both her x-husbands are worthless humanbeings. she is a good friend, a very good person, and a wonderfull mother. you all need to mind your own business. to the person who started this you need to know your stuff for one. you obviously dont know her well enough to spell her name right. to her first husband, you dont care about her kids. if you really loved them you would call her mom and go see them, you were the one that said you could not handle them and left them to her. you took off way before her mom got them so dont say you care. you and anyone else that talks about her needs to get a life.
Rich Hollywood Agent

Knoxville, TN

#10 Dec 14, 2009
Hey guys I don't know what you all are talking about but this girl is golden. She's going to be in the summer block buster in 2010 "Everybody wants to be a playa." not to mention her five Ferrari's and two houses are pretty nice too. This girl is HOTTTTT she's the hottest thing since Spears, Swift, or Lady GaGa she's gonna have all the Hollywood hunks drooling over her. So I don't want to hear anymore bad things or I, as her agent, will come in my stretch Hummer and personally deal with any of you haters, peace out!
archie

Oneida, TN

#11 Dec 19, 2009
you dont know me i really dont care for who ever writes shitty things about me but dont you ever say i dont love my children and if you got the f u c k ing balls to say s h it like that to my face youll regreat ever talking about anyone agian. i now youll keep your comments to your self after that and as for jess goes shes had a pretty rotten life just like i have and everyone has there problems so why dont you fu ckin people tend to your own problems............
someone

Knoxville, TN

#12 Dec 31, 2009
to archie. you are the one that left those kids. you left jess with them and you didnt look back. as far as her mom has said you havent even bothered to call them so DONT say you love them because i know thats a lie..... you dont care bout anyone but yourself.
wow

Strunk, KY

#13 Jan 13, 2010
im a very close friend of jess's and i know for a fact that she has finally started pulling her life together so she can get her children back. she loves them dearly. i have been up there several times with her and spent hours upon hours up there visiting. she does help her mom as much as she can. for the ppl that actually know her they know her pretty damn well and for the ones that dont yall just need to move on. i love her to death she is like my sister. she would do anything to help someone. she has helped me more than anyone will know. so yall need to just leave her be and let her live her life and be happy. she deserves that much.
her man

Hermitage, TN

#14 Feb 3, 2010
as far as archie goes. any man that goes this long without having anything to do with his kids isnt a man.MAN UP. stop being a pussy your whole life cause thats all you are and have been your whole life and if you want to meet and discuss this man to man i will meet you anywhere. i have alot of things to say to you anyway. so if your man enough to meet just tell me where. you dont know me and i dont know you so lets meet because i want to see what kind of father you are. because my kids always come first unlike your dead beat ass. MAN UP! dont be a puss let me know where and lets get this done... i am a better father to her kids than you are.....
some one

Oneida, TN

#15 Feb 7, 2010
to all of you running your mouth on the father of her children i am his girl friend and i would like to know what the fuck you all are bitching about i am totally clueless to whats going on so if you want to meet with me i will meet you any place or time im no pussy and i would like to know the facts my self and not a bunch of lies like i have been hearing i am concerned about the children and not about a bunch of whiney assed adults that can.t get there lives togather
jess

Oneida, TN

#16 Feb 22, 2010
i am tired of all you running your mouth bout me. and in response to archies girl, after we got divorced he had the kids every weekend until he called and said he could not deal with them any more. he skipped town and i didnt hear from him for months. then when my mom got my kids he came to see them a couple times then he stopped again. he hasnt seen them, or been heard from since. my mom has said that all he has to do is call and she will set up visits but he refuses to do it for some reason. i see the kids almost every day and there for a while they wanted to know why he woulnt even call them but now i dont think they care whether he does or not. i dont know, but when they ask me i just tell them that i havent talked to him because i wont lie to my kids and i wont tell them any negative things. he left me with them long before my mom got them and only called me bout every 6 months or so to ask how they were. evidently he doesnt want to be honest with you and tell you things. that does not make a good relationship. i have turned my life around and have found a good man. he knows everything bout my past and loves me and my kids. he would kill for me and kids and with both of us my kids come first. i wish you luck and i feel sorry for you at the same time. i hope you dont have to go through what i went through...
dick

Bismarck, ND

#17 Feb 22, 2010
Rich Hollywood Agent wrote:
Hey guys I don't know what you all are talking about but this girl is golden. She's going to be in the summer block buster in 2010 "Everybody wants to be a playa." not to mention her five Ferrari's and two houses are pretty nice too. This girl is HOTTTTT she's the hottest thing since Spears, Swift, or Lady GaGa she's gonna have all the Hollywood hunks drooling over her. So I don't want to hear anymore bad things or I, as her agent, will come in my stretch Hummer and personally deal with any of you haters, peace out!
THis dude is so gay fricken 80's style.
bitch

Oneida, TN

#18 Feb 23, 2010
I bet you haven't told your new man the truth about anything, because everything that comes out of ur mouth is a lie. You don't give a rats ass about ur kids & never did, the only thing u care about is screwin anything & everything with a pecker, human or animal, married or not. U probably lied about how archie treated u 2 just 2 get people 2 feel sorry for u, because thats how u get ur way. You will never b a good mother, u r nothing but a slut.
jess

Helenwood, TN

#19 Feb 24, 2010
to bitch. i do care about my kids that is why i have spent so much time with them. and my new man does know everything about my past and i dont sleep around. you obviously dont know me or what you are talking about so you need to shut up and get a life. why dont you worry bout your own business instead of saying things you know nothing about. i have a good life now that involves my kids and your just jealous. i feel sorry for you.
Bees

Wartburg, TN

#20 Sep 11, 2011
Hi, Jess... ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rugby hates rednecks 8 hr Nathan 16
thomas moore = std (Oct '09) 12 hr Kingtown 26
Scott County Middle School Basketball 13 hr Lol 17
Roy Moore`s Horse Sassy 16 hr Jerry Brown 3
Big South Fork Aerospace Academy - For Middle/H... 21 hr tsmithuk88 1
Huntsville School 22 hr gump 5
Michaela darrow (May '17) Sat Lol 4

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance