Do you think most wives would want to...

Do you think most wives would want to know if their husband was cheating??

Posted in the Oneida Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
dunno

United States

#1 Sep 21, 2010
What do you think?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 21, 2010
dunno wrote:
What do you think?
YES, that way they can take them to court and get almost anything they want.either that or hold it over their heads for the rest of their life.know several women who does that.
now let me ask this.if you know for sure you are going to cheat then why get married in the first place? most guys take the vows as a joke or a right to have sex.some just get married just to get married,then the ones that know that they are going to cheat.that is what i do not understand and maybe never will,but if you love this woman enough to marry her then why cheat.she is your soul mate as some say.
DasLiebe

Pine Knot, KY

#3 Sep 21, 2010
Personally. I lack any self esteem whatsoever and if I were told that my husband was cheating I would feel quite unstable. So technically speaking, I would be much better off if no one told me.
are you stupid

Strunk, KY

#4 Sep 21, 2010
some men use the ring so they have an excuse not to be with their lover and their lover believe the lie that some day they will be together a good sneak knows what to say at home and to his lover while shes alone at night hes safe back at home nuzzled up to his wife in bed
county citizen

United States

#5 Sep 21, 2010
I don`t know about most woman but my first husband cheated and he finally left me after we was married 10 yrs because he didn`t have the balls to leave before that.At that time my son was just a youngen and i was living with his aunt i wasn`t working because he wouldn`t let me leave the house he had me convinced i could not live without him and i was stupid. But since then it has been almost 10 yrs since he left and i now have a very sweet and handsome husband some land and a house we had built i am very happy and i work everyday so i ended up with my dreams comming true it just took a hard reality check to make me see life in general. So yes in my opinion i think all women and men for that matter do need to know if their spouse is cheating.
dunno

United States

#6 Sep 21, 2010
my deceased husband cheated on my. but i didnt find out til he was gone. makes all the years we were married a joke. i know a couple that the husband for certain cheats. but i think it would break her heart if she knew.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#7 Sep 21, 2010
let me go one step farther then.if you found out that your husband has cheated,would you forgive him or her and continue to lead that life knowing about it?
well

Oneida, TN

#8 Sep 21, 2010
Everyone has a right to know if their spouse is cheating.No sense in living a lie.
difficult to say

United States

#9 Sep 21, 2010
they are so many variables. I am single so I just dont know what I would do if I was married. nice thread going here though
just human

Wartburg, TN

#10 Sep 22, 2010
Well I am sure I will get alot of negativity over what I am about 2 say but oh well....When I was younger in my mid 20's I had been married 2 times & had 2 children one from each marriage, I got afraid of that marriage title cause it wasn't workin out for me, & every single time I would start 2 just causally date someone they within a couple weeks would want it 2 be more serious...So I actually only started dating married men, for the fact that I knew they couldn't spend the night, I still had my freedom without them checking up on me all the time, I worked 3 jobs & was very independent didn't want another partner full time, so I took this route, I really don't feel bad about it cause I wasn't ever tryin 2 take them from their family, & figured it was their decision if they chose that route cause they were the one that was married not me, I did it for the fact I didn't want another marriage, and I am not married now, I am in a relationship that has gone longer then either of my marriages, 10 plus yrs. with a another child from this relationship, but 2 chose it's own..Like I said I feel that it was him doin wrong because he was the one with the vows not me, but knowing I didn't want those vows is the reason I chose 2 date married men, I knew that they were limited on their time & I could basically still have my freedom, my children were never exposed or even seen any of them....It's been 10 yrs or longer since I did chose for my life 2 make a decision & I became stronger & do know what married people r capiable of doin when they want 2 wonder from their marriage, the stories I have heard that some of them told their wives 2 get out 2 c me or ntake me out of town 4 a nite was really believable if your were a wife, and probably wouldn't think for a minute that he was cheating, so I kno married people can be a snake in the grass, actually hope that this helps people instead of judging me, that's the reason I shared this with you, but I know some people will turn it around and put the blame on the single person.....so whatever, it made me stronger & wiser!!!!
Fact

Helenwood, TN

#11 Sep 22, 2010
Well, if I ever found out my husband cheated or was cheating, I would say "Get the H*** OUT" a lot faster than it took me to say I do. I recently caught him searching for things online that he has no reason to be looking for. There is a BIG chance he has lost his family because of that. I can't even look at him and would never be able to let him touch me again after that. I just can't be married to someone I can't trust. I can't stand to be lied too when you have evidence right infront of them. I know there will be smart remarks to this but that is ok, no one could hurt me more than I already am.
maybe

Somerset, KY

#12 Sep 22, 2010
I would definitely want to know! My husband cheated on me with a teenager, and I found out about it from our own children! When I confronted him about it, he denied it. After a month or so, he came clean. We are in the process of divorce and he has tried several times to get back together, but when I agree to try, he turns around and says that he doesn't want to. I don't know if I could forgive him for cheating, but I can't forgive him for the way he has continued to do me and our kids.
just me

United States

#13 Sep 22, 2010
well wrote:
Everyone has a right to know if their spouse is cheating.No sense in living a lie.
Although I totally agree with you, let me share this. My best friend was in the service and her husband had not gone with her at that time. While she was home on leave she asked med if I had seen her husband out with anyone while she was gone. I didnt want to tell her, but she kept insisting I tell her. Her husband had been running around with other women, I dont kno w what they had been doing but I had seen it with my own two eyes. I finally told her the truth. She was mad at me for months and wouldnt talk to me. So Im, by experience not sure its best to tell them if they are being cheated on.
Frettin

United States

#14 Sep 22, 2010
If you know it is going on and your friends are involved. You should tell. Disbelief and anger are only stage one. We get over that. If you don't tell and know the whole time you will never be my friend again cause you cannot be trusted to have my back no bette than the cheatin spouse. Turst me it is easier to know and get on with life to live in question or darkness and be body slammed later in life. If you are my friend and I find out your spouse is cheating your gonna know. and I will be there to hold your hand right on through it no matter what you decide to do cause I am a friend.
well well well

Oneida, TN

#15 Sep 22, 2010
If you are a true friend you will keep your mouth shut and not bust up a home. If they are cheating, there are to many ways to find out. In this small town, every one knows everything going on. And most husbands and wives know if they can trust their spouse or not. Most just want to live in a fantasy world and not know the truth. Me, I will keep my mouth shut, even if I know for a fact it is happening. Why? Because the hurt of being cheated on is to great to dump on any one. They will find out soon enough.
well

Oneida, TN

#16 Sep 22, 2010
I have been cheated on before and it does hurt when you find out.I would rather go through the hurt than be with someone stabbing me in the back.Time heals a broken heart and you can find someone else that will treat you right.
Citizen

Wartburg, TN

#17 Sep 22, 2010
As an ex wife let me tell you, I wish I had been told. His whole family knew all about it and for years I was in the dark. Yes, it would have hurt and I would have probably gotten upset but I would not have lived a lie for so long. My children and I could have had a better life. Hind sight is 20/20. I guess it all goes on the situation. I still blame his family for not telling me. As far as I am concerned they are just as guilty as him.
idk

United States

#18 Sep 22, 2010
dont you think lots time people will hint here.not always sometimes people just out and out tell that someone is cheating on a spouse. I know one person here on topix people are talking about... what they are really trying to do is to get her to just wake up and see what her husband is doing while she is away. I dont believe topix is the place to find out though.
Frettin

United States

#19 Sep 22, 2010
well well well wrote:
If you are a true friend you will keep your mouth shut and not bust up a home. If they are cheating, there are to many ways to find out. In this small town, every one knows everything going on. And most husbands and wives know if they can trust their spouse or not. Most just want to live in a fantasy world and not know the truth. Me, I will keep my mouth shut, even if I know for a fact it is happening. Why? Because the hurt of being cheated on is to great to dump on any one. They will find out soon enough.
WELL,WELL,WEll; If you condone cheating by keeping your big trap shut #1 you aint much of a friend I would like to have watching my back.#2 you are probably one of them that are doing it yourself and have a friend who knows "poor friend".#3 Chances are you have never been down this road.
To the other woman if you think this dude is going to leave his wife for you. Why don't you give her a call and let her in on what is going on and then if she don't believe you get caught with him. See if that sad stupid cheat sticks around my bet you @$$ will be kicked to the curb. He ain't going to marry you you are a piece of easy @$$ livin in his fantasy. Where is your piece of cake that he is eatin.
To the other man dumb@$$ if she will cheat on her husband with you you aint the only one dipping your stick and I would bet you are either second or third in the pool. May as well screw her old man.
just me

Wartburg, TN

#20 Sep 22, 2010
My husband cheats on me all of the time, and he knows I know, hes knows I wont do anything about it or he will leave me, and I dont want that I love him so much I can look the other way while he goes out and has a good time, he dont love them he loves me. I love him and make love to him when ever he want too how ever and for as long as it takes, some times when hes drunk it takes him a long time to finish but I dont care, but some times it makes my but sore, but hes worth it.The only thing I dont like is some times he brings a girl hjome for sex and he makes me join in I dont really like it with girls but if it makes him happy I'll do it the one girl some times brings a strap on and its kinda fun, but I dont like to use it on my husband but he say it feels good so i ride him like a big dog until he cant take anymore, this would be fun but when all of his buddys come over i have to do them to sometimes there are as many a 8 at a time I get alittle tired but I do it for my husband because I love him, he also gets his beer this way they all have to bring a 12 pack to get to join the party. well I tell you more later my husband is home I wonder why is has a minature Stud horse with him leading it toward the door, oh well whatever he has in mide Im ok with it because I love him.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops arrest 80 year old man 4 hr Crazy 1
Fair 4 hr Slingblade 10
Camp Road-Suicide 6 hr Mr Tibbs 45
Tonya Jeffers 7 hr Sure 2
David foster what happened?? 13 hr R2d2cb3 2
Good Divorce Lawyers For Child Custody 14 hr Yes 12
Last Days (Jan '16) 21 hr Lamp 167

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance