First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WAKE UP

Oneida, TN

#1 Apr 24, 2010
How come the whole county knows the place to buy pills and other drugs is on SUNNY LANE yet the police don't do nothing about it????? I don't understand.
GET WITH THE PROGRAM

Sunbright, TN

#2 Apr 24, 2010
where have you been?? My god every time the scanner is on there at SUNNY LANE and read last weeks paper.Believe me the law is all over it. LIKE I SAID WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??????? THE LAW KNOWS ALL ABOUT IT. AND WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO STIR UP TROUBLE FOR PEOPLE ANYWAYS?
wake up

Oneida, TN

#3 Apr 24, 2010
my 15 year old friend was with a 17 year old cousin and he bought drugs from them..my friend tried em and he O.D'd. So i hope they rot in jail.
hope

Sunbright, TN

#4 Apr 25, 2010
the city and county have arrested these people before in a raid on pine hill and many times there after if there were no drug users there would be no drug dealers
bitch

Fort Mill, SC

#5 Jul 26, 2012
wake up wrote:
my 15 year old friend was with a 17 year old cousin and he bought drugs from them..my friend tried em and he O.D'd. So i hope they rot in jail.
well your friend shouldnt of tryed drugs any ways so u an ur friend rot in hell
bitch

Fort Mill, SC

#6 Jul 26, 2012
hope wrote:
the city and county have arrested these people before in a raid on pine hill and many times there after if there were no drug users there would be no drug dealers
well they was no drugs there ergo no drug users nor dealers an all charges was droped after the paper came out an the cops are slezzy an have to bust down a door when they could have at lest knocked they could have not let the baby crying on the bed a let them have it an they should not of held a 13year old to gun point an they should not of put that little boys dads Rx that was from his dr. an said it was the bigest drug bust in scott county wrong scott c. cops who did that need to go fk there drity selvs
mike

Huntsville, TN

#7 Jul 26, 2012
bitch wrote:
<quoted text> well they was no drugs there ergo no drug users nor dealers an all charges was droped after the paper came out an the cops are slezzy an have to bust down a door when they could have at lest knocked they could have not let the baby crying on the bed a let them have it an they should not of held a 13year old to gun point an they should not of put that little boys dads Rx that was from his dr. an said it was the bigest drug bust in scott county wrong scott c. cops who did that need to go fk there drity selvs
bitch please, are u trying to say they dont sell drugs/pills out of that little trailer on sunny ln with the yellow camaro in front??, cause I know they do , when u see a car pull in at night and a person go around back and knock on the door ,thats what there doing is buying pills , I hope they fukin all od nuthing but a waste of skin, just likr that little faggot jeffry down on winona rd selling perc 30s for his dad, and hosting a place to get high at cause his dads afraid someone will get caught leaving there with them, they live on the right in that old red house just past that church
haha really dude

Bellevue, WA

#8 Jul 26, 2012
ok i know these people personally and they are good people. What makes you jus assume theyre selling drugs? Unless your down there trying to buy them? Get over yourself.
mike

Huntsville, TN

#9 Jul 26, 2012
haha really dude wrote:
ok i know these people personally and they are good people. What makes you jus assume theyre selling drugs? Unless your down there trying to buy them? Get over yourself.
because unfortunatly my ol lady has been on drugs her whole life and iv had the hardest time trying to keep her off of them ip untill a couple months ago when she finaly started staying away from from them, and yes these are places that she coped from, i know them too, well, hope they see the light before she relapes and i show them a light
Lookin over the elderly

Pine Knot, KY

#10 Jul 27, 2012
for starters, thats lies because nothing gts sold on SUNNY LANE! and second, NO ONE goes on that back porch and knocks wantin DRUGS. people need to quit assumin stuff. and for MIKE.. if your old lady wants to do drugs then thats your problem not theirs!. There is a whole lot of other houses on the street called SUNNY LANE. not just the one with the yellow camaro. there is an 80 year old woman that lives in that house. and her family come to see her. is that a crime? is it so wrong that they love their granny? why dont all of you keep your opinions to yourself, and leave that family alone. they havent done anything to hurt you people. that includes you too mike.. cause here is something for you, if Brittany wants to do drugs thats her own fault not the old lady on sunny lane.. whatdoes she hav to do with Brittany Webb.
mike

Huntsville, TN

#11 Jul 27, 2012
Lookin over the elderly wrote:
for starters, thats lies because nothing gts sold on SUNNY LANE! and second, NO ONE goes on that back porch and knocks wantin DRUGS. people need to quit assumin stuff. and for MIKE.. if your old lady wants to do drugs then thats your problem not theirs!. There is a whole lot of other houses on the street called SUNNY LANE. not just the one with the yellow camaro. there is an 80 year old woman that lives in that house. and her family come to see her. is that a crime? is it so wrong that they love their granny? why dont all of you keep your opinions to yourself, and leave that family alone. they havent done anything to hurt you people. that includes you too mike.. cause here is something for you, if Brittany wants to do drugs thats her own fault not the old lady on sunny lane.. whatdoes she hav to do with Brittany Webb.
yah, that little ol lady needs to run them boys off before they here busted right along with there asses , maby ur one of theyr customers and didnt want everyone knowing the info i shared on here ,dont know, dont care, just would love to see it end before more people die from that stupid shit, like dena for instanc, if u know me and u know brittany then im sure u knew her, whats gonna happen when ur in a tragic accident and your all mangeld up and so tolerant to opiates that what they give to stop your pain dosent even faze you, can u imagine how awfull that will be?????, my post on this subject are not rumers not asumtions not slanderos lyes or anything of the sort, there out of love and anget for those that are to blinded by the feeling of getting high, they dont realize what theyr putting the people that love and care about them through, good day
mike

Huntsville, TN

#12 Jul 27, 2012
haha really dude wrote:
wow! Realy? If theyr not selling them then why would some one b out there trying to buy them? U kinda contradicted yourself didnt u , quit tryin , everyone already knows, why do you think its on topix????, wow
wow get a life

Lenoir, NC

#13 Jul 27, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text> wow! Realy? If theyr not selling them then why would some one b out there trying to buy them? U kinda contradicted yourself didnt u , quit tryin , everyone already knows, why do you think its on topix????, wow
yea every thing on here is true an full proof you need to shut ur mouth you need to check your facts because you dont kno who lives the she is a great person & i love it how you can sit there talking about a 80 or 90 year old woman who has many people who love her an people going to the back door dont prove nothing i have sighn on my door saying use the back door because i dont want peoples nasty muddy feet on my living room carpet you need to stop sperding roomers like you kno people you dont have a life can i give you some advice get a napkin wipe the bullshit from you lip than go find a rope through it over a limb well you got it from there so shut your mouth about that place
sunny lane gang tasha

Lenoir, NC

#14 Jul 27, 2012
By the way mike u have a lot of room to talk about ne one for the simple fact britt wasnt even on drugs bad til u come along i believe if i can remember right u got her busted for meth and had her out robbing people just to support ur habit news flash dena was a good friend of mine and what happened to her wasnt because of us we dont contribute drugs out i believe also that was meth that took her something u are familiar with best thing is for u to quit talking bullshit about my family on here and grow the fuck up cause u dont know what hell u r talkin about would u like it if all this shit was being said about ur family didnt think so
mike

Huntsville, TN

#15 Jul 27, 2012
sunny lane gang tasha wrote:
By the way mike u have a lot of room to talk about ne one for the simple fact britt wasnt even on drugs bad til u come along i believe if i can remember right u got her busted for meth and had her out robbing people just to support ur habit news flash dena was a good friend of mine and what happened to her wasnt because of us we dont contribute drugs out i believe also that was meth that took her something u are familiar with best thing is for u to quit talking bullshit about my family on here and grow the fuck up cause u dont know what hell u r talkin about would u like it if all this shit was being said about
ur family didnt think so
tosha smith, your bout as full of shit as a christmas turky , where u got all that shit , i dont know butt anyone that knows you knows what a lyeing pill whore piece of shit u are , so i dont have to say much in my defence they all probly know what kinda shit u can come up with, iv said pretty much what i had to say about you guys drug operation , i hope this time when u All get busted they dont let u go so easy for snitching someone out like all yhe times before , the whole county knows what yall do and maby we can get someone in there one day to put a stop to it for good, its funny that everything iv said here is all facts, verses your lyes, you and i know the truth ,and to me thats all that matters, good day.
mike

Huntsville, TN

#17 Jul 28, 2012
get a life wrote:
Oh y you geting so mad mike you dont want every one to kno ur on something wat ive herd you a nasty ass on that hard shit you bust in to peoples houses oh right thats why your girls in jail because she listens to your dumb ass an you need to get a life an stop talking shit you need to block out realaity by posting bullshit on here you guess wat your a peace of shit that need to keep their dip ship opinion to their self an btw you look like a shit for brains postin uunder brittaney webs name telling her wat you cook wat you do every seconed of the day wake up mike this isnt a social networking site grow the hell up an if you want to spin bullshit you need to do it some where else an if you dont under stand that we can meet up an i can bust some sence in to your head oh yea an do me a favor get a gun an swallow a bullet get it got it dought it
first of all i work for a living, somthing u probly never heard of, oh thats right tosha did flip fish for a week or so, thats the only job iv ever known of her having besides selling her stinky ass out at the pilot at the interstate, id realy love to know what house iv ever busted into, thats so funny, jeez, anyway maby toshas dead mom tought her how to sell that ass ,she never worked either, good ol scott co. Whores, lol, get a life
mike

Huntsville, TN

#18 Jul 28, 2012
WAKE UP wrote:
How come the whole county knows the place to buy pills and other drugs is on SUNNY LANE yet the police don't do nothing about it????? I don't understand.
oh they do now, i promiss

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#19 Jul 28, 2012
nark'n will get ya killed
the truth

United States

#20 Jul 28, 2012
Drugs are sold there!! I use to get mine there. Thank GOD I got off them. I would be dead by now. And that's the truth
mike

Huntsville, TN

#21 Jul 28, 2012
Yaint Yaint wrote:
nark'n will get ya killed
first of all im not a narc i dont do drugs and stupid shit to get me in trouble so i have no reson to narc thats why my coments are on here 2nd kill me asshole if you dont like me talking truth about u lowlife tencare pill selling scum i dont have much to live for anymore ,take ur best shot!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim & Anthony Phillips 9 min confused 9
da bus 22 min geez 23
Jessica Nelson Davis 35 min WowIHope 1
Scott Industrial Development Board ? 42 min uhh 5
phillips flat 53 min uhhmm 3
Helen lewis 57 min mitchell 38
Mayor Dale Perdue 1 hr Mack 195
Oneida Dating
Find my Match

Oneida People Search