First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Amazed

Oneida, TN

#1 Jan 9, 2013
I saw bigfoot drinking from the river at Leatherwood Ford this evening. He ran off before I could get a picture of him! I will call him the Leatherwood Monster! He was very big and hairy. I looked for Bigfoot feces but there was none to be found.
Charmer

United States

#2 Jan 9, 2013
I don't know what kind of drugs you are on but you sure don't need anymore of it .
affidavit

Wartburg, TN

#3 Jan 9, 2013
It was it was I saw min too. He was big, hairy, and about 400 pounds.
haha

Waxhaw, NC

#4 Jan 9, 2013
Haha you just described half the fat, lazy, unemployed men here!
stoogie

Charlotte, NC

#5 Jan 10, 2013
I saw Big Foot in Bull Creek on our farm. I'm going to Walmart and buy 3 of them $50 trail cameras to get his pictuer. Does anybody know what big Foot eats? I need to put out bait to attract him to the cameras. Does he eat bananas like a monkey or does he eat meat? I thought about putting a Chef Boiyardee pizza pie out for bait but I have to wait until the rain stops.
wtf

Maxton, NC

#6 Jan 10, 2013
Actually what you saw was a typical scott county woman. It wal not big foot at all. To capture this beast you must lay out a buffet style assortment of food. Anything greasy and full of fat, if you can also put out a stack if money that would be helpful. Also, you will need to put out a keg or two of beer. Any kind will work.
stoogie

Charlotte, NC

#7 Jan 10, 2013
No this is Big Foot or a skunk ape. No need wasteing good beer or money but I needs to know what does Big foot eat. the buffet line at KFC would be ok I'm suprised nobody in downtown Onedea has seen this rascal they's so many greasy restraunts around.
hairy man

Whitley City, KY

#8 Jan 11, 2013
stoogie wrote:
I saw Big Foot in Bull Creek on our farm. I'm going to Walmart and buy 3 of them $50 trail cameras to get his pictuer. Does anybody know what big Foot eats? I need to put out bait to attract him to the cameras. Does he eat bananas like a monkey or does he eat meat? I thought about putting a Chef Boiyardee pizza pie out for bait but I have to wait until the rain stops.
Try Jack Links beef jerky.
boomer

Asheboro, NC

#9 Jan 11, 2013
I wouldn't waste good old Jacks beef jerkey just throw out table scraps or spoilt food from the fridge. I"ve got my trail cameras all baited with old turkey and ham I had froze in the freezer that got freezerburnt. so far the only picture I got was a black panther, mountain lion, 3 coons and a red wolve.
tsters

Oneida, TN

#10 Jan 11, 2013
any one seen any panthers around these parts?
motzerela

Waxhaw, NC

#11 Jan 11, 2013
yeah. brown cougars. we see and hear them all the time around slavens creek and slavens knobb but we never see no black panthers.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12 Jan 13, 2013
It was Wompe Sexton you dumbass.
Wow

Oneida, TN

#13 Jan 13, 2013
haha wrote:
Haha you just described half the fat, lazy, unemployed men here!
Now how do you really know if it was a man or a woman? Did you check down below? It very well couldve been my ex sister in-law,Biggest hair feet Ive ever seen.And the last time I seen her grazing she was getting bigger by the day!!
Hunter

Oak Ridge, TN

#14 Jan 15, 2013
@motzerela there are too black panthers in ScoCo. I live in Winfield and got a video of one from my back porch.
Concerned Mother of 2

La Follette, TN

#15 Jan 15, 2013
@hunter I have seen the black panther in winfield too! it was mostly in the 60's though. I was pretty young at the time, and very afraid for my life!
wow

Oneida, TN

#16 Jan 16, 2013
Hunter wrote:
@motzerela there are too black panthers in ScoCo. I live in Winfield and got a video of one from my back porch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OQCfp3wPHGYXX
Dont waste your time people this is a joke!
Im a lib

Wartburg, TN

#17 Jan 16, 2013
Hunter wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OQCfp3wPHGYXX
wtf
You people have no idea

Oneida, TN

#18 Jan 16, 2013
You all are crazy!!!! I was married to him for 17 years its just to bad i didnt turn him in for a reward before I divorced him!!!!
lex luther

Lawrenceville, GA

#19 Jan 16, 2013
hairy man wrote:
<quoted text>Try Jack Links beef jerky.
Great commercials using BIGFOOT.
ohs98

Concord, NC

#20 Jan 16, 2013
is big foot kin to big john

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Addiction Help 1 hr Sincerely 3
Tired of Them Dang 4 Wheelers on my Road 2 hr Practical Al 17
Tim Gayheart 2 hr Mary 11
place on paint rock 13 hr Just saying 10
Oneida Football thinks they are the Vols 14 hr dont hate 12
Brimstone 2017 14 hr Good time 10
Scott County One Giant Yard Sale (Jun '10) 15 hr Professor McRial 63

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance