If you knew someones cheating

Posted in the Oneida Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

Rockfield, KY

#1 Apr 14, 2013
One of my best friends is cheating on his wife.Even though its not any of my business, i feel like letting her know. She is a good woman and dosnt deserve that treatment. On the other hand they seem kinda happy together and they have kids. What to do?
Concerned

Rockfield, KY

#2 Apr 14, 2013
Any advice?
wizard

Oneida, TN

#3 Apr 14, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Any advice?
id tell her if it bothers you that bad.
ohno

Jamestown, TN

#4 Apr 14, 2013
stay out of it
Concerned

Rockfield, KY

#5 Apr 14, 2013
it is probably best to stay out of it but its just hard to see someone being lied to. guess i will just have to quit going around them.
trust me

Chattanooga, TN

#6 Apr 15, 2013
mail her the evidence and just keep your name off of the envelop say concerned. She will take it from there if it bothers her.
hmmmm

Oneida, TN

#7 Apr 15, 2013
Is it you?
ohhhh no

Huntsville, TN

#8 Apr 15, 2013
tell her! I been in this situaton and I felt like an diotthat everyone knew but me... if you lose your friend, oh well, hes notmuchof a man to begin with to be dong what hes doing! TELL HER!!!!
Do not do it

Prosperity, SC

#9 Apr 15, 2013
I stay out of it because she won't believe you and then you lose a friend for nothing
citizen

Sunbright, TN

#10 Apr 15, 2013
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. Got enough trouble maker's in Scott County as it is. You never should have posted it on topix in the first place. You live your life the way you choose, and let them do the same. The only thing you will accomplice is losing a friend, for she will not believe you, and think you are only gossiping.2350
Concerned

Rockfield, KY

#11 Apr 15, 2013
POINT TAKEN. You are right, if i tell her I will be a trouble maker just like alot of people ive ran into. Even though I wanted to help her avoid the heartache I would actually Be the one who caused it if she believed me. Her not knowing they seem happy maybe it can get better for them. its not for me to interfere. i will just go around less often.
tell

Charlotte, NC

#12 Apr 16, 2013
No tell her.this has happen to me and I am glad I was told.
yeah

United States

#13 Apr 16, 2013
She may already have an idea about it...womens intuiton and all.
Oneida, TN

#14 Apr 16, 2013
I have a family member that is cheating and even has a bitch child from the affair. She will get hers in the end and so will the pos lazy low life that she is having the affair will. It is called karma and it is on my side.

“This Is Frank Garrett”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#15 Apr 16, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Any advice?
Tell her but let her know anonymously. Send a note, make a fake email. Then never let anyone know it was you. It will ruin things with your friend.
Concerned

Rockfield, KY

#16 Apr 16, 2013
Saw them this evening in town and its just hard to be around them now. trying to act normal but they both asked why i havent stopped by this week.Never been in a situation like this and it sucks. Wished I never knew, my concience keeps slapping me.
cally

Knoxville, TN

#17 May 1, 2013
I think I agree about the anonymous letter. But you need to have proof because he will more than likely deny deny.deny, and all.you've accomplished is hurting her.
been there

United States

#18 May 1, 2013
cally wrote:
I think I agree about the anonymous letter. But you need to have proof because he will more than likely deny deny.deny, and all.you've accomplished is hurting her.
news flash. Even if you have proof and he has seen the proof you have for himself, he will still lie lie lie. Men who cheat have a twin. They honestly believe if they say that it was not them in those pics you have or , that somebody else jacked his number and the number of his ex wife and are useing them to get you and he in a fight, that you should totally believe him. How stupid do men think we are ? I think she needs to be told, and she and the other woman should work together to bust his sorry behind. If women would ban together, it would make it a little harder for men to cheat. Just sayin.....
Concerned

Rockfield, KY

#19 May 1, 2013
Havent seen them in over a week.My friend has called a couple of times. I do still want to tell her but i havent. There is plenty of proof and im sure the other woman knows hes married so there wouldnt be any working together to bust him. It has went on for a while and i hoped she would figure it out. I am thinking bout a letter.
been there

United States

#20 May 2, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Havent seen them in over a week.My friend has called a couple of times. I do still want to tell her but i havent. There is plenty of proof and im sure the other woman knows hes married so there wouldnt be any working together to bust him. It has went on for a while and i hoped she would figure it out. I am thinking bout a letter.
so, the woman knows he is married, which means that you are right. There can be no working together. You need to tell your friend and let the chips fall where they may. If she is a true friend, she will appreciate it in the end. Your friend deserves the chance to teach the home wrecking whore that he is sneaking around with a lesson.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
department of children services in scott county (Jul '09) 33 min ohhh 127
July 12th Must turn in anything confederate 4 hr Rosco 5
Kings Garbage 9 hr maybe 9
Cat Found in the Robbins Area 9 hr asking 4
Scabies outbreak? 9 hr asking 2
Confederate flag protest! Walmart parking lot. 11 hr SummerFunInTheSun 12
Rebel flag 13 hr Black man 10
More from around the web

Oneida People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE