genie

Oneida, TN

#1 Feb 1, 2012
Watch out for doug king apart from being a total hole and womanizer he does have herpes what ever you do don't sleep with him especially without protection
Randy the Redneck

Wartburg, TN

#2 Feb 1, 2012
Will do, thanks for the tip.
Mary

Wartburg, TN

#3 Feb 2, 2012
I also heard he has HEP. C wHERE IS HE THESE DAYS?
Shelby

Columbia, SC

#4 Feb 2, 2012
I hope u guys r kidding because i was with him about a month ago.\IPRAY u are not serious.Does Angela know?Ishould have known better.I figured out he was a user and got rid of his sorry ass!But if this is true i was a little to late.I guess he got his revenge after all!
Randy the Redneck

Wartburg, TN

#5 Feb 2, 2012
Shelby wrote:
I hope u guys r kidding because i was with him about a month ago.\IPRAY u are not serious.Does Angela know?Ishould have known better.I figured out he was a user and got rid of his sorry ass!But if this is true i was a little to late.I guess he got his revenge after all!
Just because you aren't in a big city doesn't mean you can't catch diseases, so you might want to have them wrap it up next time.
Shelby

Columbia, SC

#6 Feb 2, 2012
Ive known him for eight years and i never thought he would be one to have a disease of any kind.And when i finally go out with him look what happens.I stop seeing him pretty soon after i wen t out with him.He wanted to stay with Angela and see me too.And he didnt want me to see anyone else but him.He talks about her like shes a dog.I cant understand why he wants to talk about her the way he does and says he cant stand her Bitching all the time.And he has no where else to go!Maybe she will open her eyes before its to late.
genie

Oneida, TN

#7 Feb 3, 2012
I am serious. he is a cheating loser and a druggie go get tested and warn your friends before something bad happends to them noone deserves to be treated the way he treats people
Country Girl

Oneida, TN

#8 Feb 3, 2012
At one time i almost went out with him.Im sooo glad i didnt.Hope everything turns out ok for Shelby.
genie

Oneida, TN

#9 Feb 6, 2012
I think people should be warned about people like this that don't care that they are spreading around diseases
Angela

Hiseville, KY

#11 Mar 23, 2012
Thanks for your information but if you knew he was married why would you lower yourself that low to go OUT WITH MY DAMN HUSBAND!!!!!! That sure dont look good on you You need to tell me your name and number if you are seeing him.Dont hide behind a screen Name !!!!!! Prove to me you went OUT WITH MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!
Umm...

Helenwood, TN

#12 Mar 23, 2012
Angela wrote:
Thanks for your information but if you knew he was married why would you lower yourself that low to go OUT WITH MY DAMN HUSBAND!!!!!! That sure dont look good on you You need to tell me your name and number if you are seeing him.Dont hide behind a screen Name !!!!!! Prove to me you went OUT WITH MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!
Do they call him Dink/Dinkie and does he have a little boy by another chick?❔😱
rachel

Wartburg, TN

#13 Mar 23, 2012
i got word that he is back out at the end of massey lane on ditney trail staying with that woman again .
Ruby

Oneida, TN

#14 Apr 7, 2012
Listen girls i know doug and believe me you dont want anything to do with him at all. Dont get me wrong i am a close friend of his but like i said before i know him well.As for Angela he dosent care anything about her at all.HE only needed a place to stay while he ran around with other women.He talks about her like shes a dog no worse than a dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High point drugstore 3 hr Brad 6
What happened to Heather Stanley 9 hr Really 34
Tim Phillips 17 hr Tim Phillips 6
What's up with people dressing like cowboys? (Jan '12) 18 hr Roger 62
Swain post gone. 18 hr Roger 28
Semi 19 hr Trucks 3
Lay for sherriff 23 hr Van 18
Tobes Mon Lolz 37

Oneida Jobs

Personal Finance