worst dentist ever, Spencer Ellis
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pillhead

Wartburg, TN

#24 Dec 22, 2011
pAIN pILL lOVER wrote:
<quoted text> tHAT IS FALSE. dR. eLLIS WILL GIVE U PAIN PILLS lIKE pERCOSEEDS OR HYDRACODOSE IF NEEDED.
where did you say this guys office is?
butterfly

Nashville, TN

#25 Dec 22, 2011
Dr. Ellis is a horrible dentist. He does not numb you all the way and even when you tell him this he keeps going and KIDS hate him. He needs to learn to be gentle with kids so they dont hate all dentists. Dr. Baird is the best in my opinion.
she had pills in her mind

Lancing, TN

#26 Dec 22, 2011
Yeah, the person who said that above just had pills the the brain. No one else has said anything about pills.
It's funny I found this today because I went to Ellis and another, yeah, three so far, of his fillings has fallen out. He really sucks. He should be outlawed and forces to pay me back my 3000 dollars. well, 4500 if you count the root canal he gave me once. Such a rip off. But, I think he thinks he's the only one, so deal with it.
But, there is hope -- Oak Ridge has a few who take healthcare -- Tenn and United Healthcare.
Ellis has screwed me up so bad, I might get dentures, because I only have 9 teeth on top after he got finished pulling and filling. Filling have now fallen out -- so six teeth and three parts of teeth.
I was just born with bad teeth. Suck, but I have to deal with it. My lower teeth are fine.
pillhead

Wartburg, TN

#27 Dec 22, 2011
she had pills in her mind wrote:
Yeah, the person who said that above just had pills the the brain. No one else has said anything about pills.
It's funny I found this today because I went to Ellis and another, yeah, three so far, of his fillings has fallen out. He really sucks. He should be outlawed and forces to pay me back my 3000 dollars. well, 4500 if you count the root canal he gave me once. Such a rip off. But, I think he thinks he's the only one, so deal with it.
But, there is hope -- Oak Ridge has a few who take healthcare -- Tenn and United Healthcare.
Ellis has screwed me up so bad, I might get dentures, because I only have 9 teeth on top after he got finished pulling and filling. Filling have now fallen out -- so six teeth and three parts of teeth.
I was just born with bad teeth. Suck, but I have to deal with it. My lower teeth are fine.
sounds like you got meth mouth to me!!!!
stay away

Wartburg, TN

#28 Dec 30, 2011
You Wish You Knew wrote:
I've been going to Ellis for 7 (going on 8 yrs. now) I have had 7 root canals, and three of them have had to be extracted. He said my mouth just doesn't like root canals. Go figure... I don't think anybody's mouth would like root canals. Especially, after having 7 of them! He is an extremely nice guy, but I cannot say I am a huge fan of his work. I will say he does try to please though. So I do give him credit in that aspect! Just wish he would do more fillings rather than root canal upon root canal. & when he does do the root canals, I wish he wouldn't waste so much time in-between, I can't count the number of times he has numbed me and then came back 30 minutes later and had to renumb me. Anybody who knows me, knows that I despise needles, he knows this for a fact! But overall, if you don't have many cavities, then he is a great dentist! But if you do, watch out!
He did this to me too. spent 8 hours in his chair one day he numbed me 13 times.
stay away

Wartburg, TN

#29 Dec 30, 2011
NeedsToKnow wrote:
Hmmm, it looks like there might be a pattern here. I'm trying to figure it out because I've been thinking of going to him, taking my kids to him, too. My children have Tenncare, I do not. So, how many of the complainers had insurance and how many of the people who like him did not? I've received sub standard medical care before because of the county insurance I had. Is it the people with cash he treats better?
dental clinic in huntsville is good for kids stay away from Eliis. He bills way more than insurance will pay. I had private insurance and still had a bill of $1800 for a couple of fillings and two root canals.
deines will rip u 2

Charlotte, NC

#30 Nov 30, 2012
As a hygienist working in the dental field 24 yrs I want to say there really are dentist out there doing unneeded work. Evil crooks it is disgusting esp now with the economy. Don't know this guy but there are enough post here ki wouldn't go. And usually the dentist that accept insurance plans that other dentist don't suck and only accept the plans to get patients, then do unneeded work to make up for the cheap insurance plan. Consumer beware!
Rose

United States

#31 Nov 30, 2012
You Wish You Knew wrote:
I've been going to Ellis for 7 (going on 8 yrs. now) I have had 7 root canals, and three of them have had to be extracted. He said my mouth just doesn't like root canals. Go figure... I don't think anybody's mouth would like root canals. Especially, after having 7 of them! He is an extremely nice guy, but I cannot say I am a huge fan of his work. I will say he does try to please though. So I do give him credit in that aspect! Just wish he would do more fillings rather than root canal upon root canal. & when he does do the root canals, I wish he wouldn't waste so much time in-between, I can't count the number of times he has numbed me and then came back 30 minutes later and had to renumb me. Anybody who knows me, knows that I despise needles, he knows this for a fact! But overall, if you don't have many cavities, then he is a great dentist! But if you do, watch out!
If he's that bad then why have you been going to him for 7 years?? Dumbass people like you needs to stay off topic!!!
chompers

Oneida, TN

#32 Nov 30, 2012
I like the comment, Nice guy worst dentist in tennessee. I have been to many dentists in my 50 years of life. He is the worst, Nobody else even comes close. Not even the dentist I went to in the mall in Nashville once. They need to take his license. No KID should ever go there.What he does may even be criminal. If you are an adult, that is your choice.
really

United States

#33 Sep 16, 2015
He is the WORST dentist I have ever been to in my life!! Word of advice to anyone thinking about going to him, if you want to keep your teeth, GO ELSEWHERE!!! He does crappy work whether it's needed or not and most of the time it's not even needed!!! He may seem all nice and trustworthy but BEWARE!!!! Don't let him fool you!!! Go elsewhere!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
men who flirt with married women (Apr '11) 1 hr Heads Up 37
Capturing memories photography 1 hr Hawks mommy 18
Last Days (Jan '16) 1 hr Fear Eyes 286
Wal-Mart as a Teen hang out (Jul '11) 4 hr Brother Hezekiah 63
Jerica Phillips 11 hr In the know 1
Should the age of consent be lowered? 23 hr Mary 4
Oneida Hospital Tue HappyGrandmother 9

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oneida Mortgages