Gus

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Where are all the Northfake jackets coming from?
Supernintendo Chalmers

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Sad that people will buy knock off jackets just to fit in.

Since: Nov 12

Helenwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

A couple of our local rag stores are selling them. They are also selling fake Aeropostle stuff.
Renea

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

I know Denise Bankston sells alot of them. She always has them this time of year. But the crazy thing is she works for Jamie cotton. Maybe that's how she gets away with all that fake illegal shit.
Astronomer76

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Not only are they fake but people are paying 75 percent of the retail price what a rip off. I would rather wear a warm Walmart jacket than be freezing to death in those fake rags so people would think I'm cool. shallow.
Supernintendo Chalmers

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Astronomer76 wrote:
Not only are they fake but people are paying 75 percent of the retail price what a rip off. I would rather wear a warm Walmart jacket than be freezing to death in those fake rags so people would think I'm cool. shallow.
Exactly! I mean I know the real jackets aren't cheap but they're not $500 either so its crazy to buy a cheap Chinese knockoff that's nowhere near the same quality. Pretty pathetic that something like a North face jacket can become such a popular fashion item that there are knockoffs. I could understand a $1000 purse or $500 shoes (even though its still dumb) but a North face jacket?! That's like buying knockoff Levis for $25 when the real ones are $40. The things people do to fit in.
shallow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Astronomer76 wrote:
SHALLOW? Sounds to me like you are the one that is shallow , why would you rather pay full price for something that you buy at a retail store than pay less than half the price from somewhere else for something of the same quality that may have a minor defect that you don't even notice? I work for a living and would prefer to get two for the price I would pay buying one at Dick's . And as far as quality, the cheaper jackets are just as warm, if they aren't you would not see so many people wearing them in the dead of winter.
Supernintendo Chalmers

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

shallow wrote:
<quoted text>SHALLOW? Sounds to me like you are the one that is shallow , why would you rather pay full price for something that you buy at a retail store than pay less than half the price from somewhere else for something of the same quality that may have a minor defect that you don't even notice? I work for a living and would prefer to get two for the price I would pay buying one at Dick's . And as far as quality, the cheaper jackets are just as warm, if they aren't you would not see so many people wearing them in the dead of winter.
You really think people are buying these fake jackets because they're just as warm? Yeah and all the guys riding around with Monster Energy logos on their trucks love energy drinks. Nope just trying to fit in and do what everyone is doing. Back when Nike Shox were popular I bet people would've paid half price for a fake even if it hurt their feet.
Astronomer76

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

shallow wrote:
<quoted text>SHALLOW? Sounds to me like you are the one that is shallow , why would you rather pay full price for something that you buy at a retail store than pay less than half the price from somewhere else for something of the same quality that may have a minor defect that you don't even notice? I work for a living and would prefer to get two for the price I would pay buying one at Dick's . And as far as quality, the cheaper jackets are just as warm, if they aren't you would not see so many people wearing them in the dead of winter.
BS! My daughter bought me one of these for Christmas and I nearly froze to death. I have 2 authentic northface jackets to make that comparison for the record. If you work hard for a living be smarter with your hard earned money. Because you just wasted it on a fake jacket and supported an illegal sale! It's called copy right infringement people!

Helenwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

shallow wrote:
People do not wear them because they are warm,they wear them for the name that is sewed on them. Just like Aeropostle,its just a t-shirt with some letters sewed on it. Basically these brands help to distinguish between the haves and have nots. Its sad that people make a difference in how they treat people just because of some words that are sewn on a jacket or t-shirt.
Quit running your mouth

Huntsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Apparently you havve no lie to run your mouth about someone who you know NOTHING about Denise is an awesome woman one of the best people I have ever met! Yes she sells northFACE jackets and they ARE VERY WARM I have several! Its a good deal she is allowed to buy and sell what ever she would like if you dont like it mind your own business and quit running your mouth trying to start crap with something you obvioulsy are not educated in!. She isnt forcing anyone to buy anything. And yea maybe some people buy for name but others buy cause they like how they look. I had people in scott county running their mouths being a bunch of whiney bitches cause they are jelous!!!
wtf

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Quit running your mouth wrote:
Apparently you havve no lie to run your mouth about someone who you know NOTHING about Denise is an awesome woman one of the best people I have ever met! Yes she sells northFACE jackets and they ARE VERY WARM I have several! Its a good deal she is allowed to buy and sell what ever she would like if you dont like it mind your own business and quit running your mouth trying to start crap with something you obvioulsy are not educated in!. She isnt forcing anyone to buy anything. And yea maybe some people buy for name but others buy cause they like how they look. I had people in scott county running their mouths being a bunch of whiney bitches cause they are jelous!!!
lmfao relax people gonna talk cause she is selling illegal stuff (where's the LIE in that?)

Helenwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Quit running your mouth wrote:
I never said one word about this Denise person so you quit running your mouth.
Ummmm

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Derita Phillips sells them to does she work for Jamie cotton
Cake baby

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

if she's the nicest person you have ever met, you got more problems than a fake northface jacket. You should be on the "brain washed" forum. Get out there some more buddy.
yes

Helenwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

It is ILLEGAL to sell and BUY knockoffs!
wondering

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

where dose Derita live and how much dose she sell them for?
derita

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Yeah I heard that Derita sold them cheaper than anyone in Scott county and that they sold them at the shoe place in ky cheaper.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Scott county is infamous for knockoff garbage. I remember back in the day everyone had the fake print off wrestling and Abercrombie t shirts and half the time the stuff was misspelled on them. The dumb things a bunch of bumpkins will do to look cool. It means more to wear dollar store clothes and be yourself than wear fakes! My sissys best friends cousins brother bought a fake and darn near froze to death!
whatup

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

I don't know what the big deal is about buying and wearing the jacket. If you like it and want it... buy it and wear it. If you don't, mind your own business.
I know 2 people who bought them and said they were seconds and I looked at jacket and I did see the defects. If my kid wanted one, I would buy one. Beats driving to Knoxville and paying $25 bucks in gas as well as paying full price for it. What happened to "Buy Local"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of52
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Oneida Forum right now

Search the Oneida Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Help 2 hr Harley 6
illegals in scott county 3 hr American 6
Tonya Litton 3 hr Ridin it 1
El Rey mexican Restuarant 3 hr Ewww 45
goodby senator 6 hr Clem 15
Paul Blevins (Sep '11) 9 hr jes a friend 11
W 3rd Avenue 11 hr lessons to learn 3
•••
•••