just wondering

Deer Lodge, TN

#1 Aug 20, 2009
Where has she been? I haven't seen her since back in school. Hope she is doing well.
big chief

Columbia, SC

#2 Nov 3, 2009
have not seen here in about 9 years hope she is okay
Heather Stanley

Winfield, TN

#3 Jan 21, 2010
She's fine. Two beautiful kids, living a good life. She's an awesome person, so please don't anyone start about her. That girl damn near saved my life being such a good friend to me.
W-T-F

Oneida, TN

#4 Jan 28, 2010
thank goodness someone thought about you. having a friend like you around, she won't need eniemies uh?
i hope she is careful having you around, since the best quality you have is befriending someone and then doing everything you can to run their name in the ground.your hopeless. if you were any kind of friend you wouldnt even take the time out to put ANY of her personal life on here.

Angie, i wish you nothing but the best.
angie

Winfield, TN

#5 Feb 23, 2013
she has a boy friend and he is no better, i know (eww)angie B.
hahaha

United States

#6 Feb 23, 2013
Who is she seeing now?
angie

Winfield, TN

#7 Feb 23, 2013
you know him
Keisha

Wartburg, TN

#8 Feb 27, 2013
She is a ho
hahaha

United States

#9 Feb 27, 2013
Not sure I do either
laughing

Monroe, NC

#10 Mar 4, 2013
She is not a hore wit running yur mouth she's been thru hell and still stays strong even when ppl like u want to bring her dwn go say it to her face and c what she does love u sis
lmfao

United States

#11 Mar 21, 2013
Lmao... Hahaha Hehehe.... That's all I have to say about her..oh wait 1 more thing hohoho... Ok I'm done now.
option

United States

#12 May 6, 2013
What part she have in the murder of her boyfriend?
see ya

Lancing, TN

#13 May 19, 2013
well is she getting to keep her kids she was with her boy friend the nite he was kill'ed
Lmao

United States

#14 Jun 8, 2013
Her a#$ needs to be on jail. It's just a matter of time before someone else hangs around her ho a$$ and ends up dead just like Gunner did. Trouble making ho...
Bobbi

Oakdale, TN

#15 Jun 9, 2013
You need to pray for her and her children and leave her alone. Let anyone who has NEVER sinned continue to comment on her. We all know the only one who never sinned. Do the right thing and pray for her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how much does it cost to get laid 4 min Bluebell 22
What happened? 2 hr Xo Gossip Girl 25
Drug dealers staying at old Tobes motel? 2 hr Shut em down 10
Scott County Court system (May '08) 2 hr I agree 14
Christina Bussell Topics Removed (May '12) 3 hr Shed more light 26
Camp Road-Suicide 5 hr Robert 38
Last Days (Jan '16) 9 hr Doeth 166

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance