First Prev
of 8
Next Last
loves hips

Robbins, TN

#1 Sep 9, 2009
Who are the hottest thick girls in this county?
Goldmember

Lancing, TN

#2 Sep 9, 2009
ALL OF THEM!! I don't like skinny girls.
loves hips

Robbins, TN

#3 Sep 9, 2009
I dont either. I have seen some really hot thick girls around here. Scott County knows how to grow em!
thickonelol

Wartburg, TN

#4 Sep 9, 2009
thank you!!! most of the guys in this county only go for the skinny boney sick looking ones, people need to understand big girls need loving to, i may not be what you call skinny im far from it i weigh 160 and my hubby has no complaints at all... the bigger the girl the bigger the heart,,
greasy

Robbins, TN

#5 Sep 9, 2009
gotta love some hips and a$$
lol

United States

#6 Sep 9, 2009
well what exactly do you call thick? i mean does thick simply mean not skinny or does it mean more like on the chubby side? i am truly curious!
exactly

Robbins, TN

#7 Sep 9, 2009
To me a good looking "thick" girl is one who is not skinny but not really chubby either (maybe borderline chubby?). One who is proportioned well...like nice thick thighs, wide hips, big boobs, jiggly ass, and a thick stomach but not one that hangs over her pants!
hopefull

Wartburg, TN

#8 Sep 9, 2009
i think regina willioughby is pretty damn hott..i would love yo get hooked up wit her
oh yeah

Robbins, TN

#9 Sep 9, 2009
Keesha Posey
What

Knoxville, TN

#10 Sep 10, 2009
oh yeah wrote:
Keesha Posey
The one that married Scotty?
Broken

Oneida, TN

#11 Sep 10, 2009
exactly wrote:
To me a good looking "thick" girl is one who is not skinny but not really chubby either (maybe borderline chubby?). One who is proportioned well...like nice thick thighs, wide hips, big boobs, jiggly ass, and a thick stomach but not one that hangs over her pants!
that sounds like me! lol. and im proud of my ass. im 5'10 and 170. go medium girls!
Goldmember

Lancing, TN

#12 Sep 10, 2009
I really like Boobs, and most skinny girls don't have any. Most women think if they are not thin they are not sexy. Trust me ladies, I'll take a girl with meat on her bones every time, and I think most men would agree.
so hot

Robbins, TN

#13 Sep 10, 2009
I am drawn to all kinds of women..thin, chubby, fat..and everything in between! It all depends how they carry their weight.
Gina

Lancing, TN

#14 Sep 10, 2009
are you the cop greasy?
greasy wrote:
gotta love some hips and a$$
bubblez

Robbins, TN

#16 Sep 10, 2009
I was wondering the same thing about "greasy"!
Oneida girl

Oliver Springs, TN

#17 Sep 10, 2009
guys really are judgemental, especially being in high school...
true

Robbins, TN

#18 Sep 10, 2009
Yes they are, but it gets better as they get older. Its best to let them mature before you try to understand them..lol.
metalchick

Huntsville, TN

#19 Sep 10, 2009
Oneida girl wrote:
guys really are judgemental, especially being in high school...
yes they are. it doesn't get much better after high school either. when you get about 25 though things start to change. men realize they need a real woman and not a "hot chick". usually the hot chicks have nothing but their looks going for them. most of them are rude bitches. but not all of them are like that. but a significant number of them are.
Oneida girl

Oliver Springs, TN

#20 Sep 10, 2009
i hope it gets better! haha. i don't think it could get much worse lol
Goldmember

Lancing, TN

#21 Sep 10, 2009
metalchick wrote:
<quoted text>
yes they are. it doesn't get much better after high school either. when you get about 25 though things start to change. men realize they need a real woman and not a "hot chick". usually the hot chicks have nothing but their looks going for them. most of them are rude bitches. but not all of them are like that. but a significant number of them are.
You are assuming that the skinny girls are the "HOT Chicks". That's where you're wrong. I suppose that is the way High School boys feel, but most of them have never gotten laid anyway, and they have strange ideas about what makes a girl "HOT". They can't control their hormones. When they get older like me, hopefully they'll learn to appreciate real women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel Munoz 2 hr Gina 9
Jennifer CRABtree? Dilts? 9 hr Yeehaw 7
Blondie 9 hr Platinum 16
Local law enforcement education 11 hr Your friends 23
Nuisance dogs running loose 21 hr James 73
Jerico pope 23 hr Yep 5
Mechanic work Tue Granny on the hill 16

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance