Juelda

Pine Knot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Oneida football team has struggled all year. Can they beat Sunbright?? We have a great football tradition, weight room, complex, 8 or 9 coaches,the best equipment-what more could we have? Why have we struggled? We have 8 or 9 seniors who most all play--Can they beat Sunbright?
Football man

Pine Knot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Guess you werent at Oliver Springs when we spanked their butts Juelda. We have the best coaches in THE STATE!!! Our players are young.
THE JUICE

Pine Knot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

At Oneida, it is never a coaching problem, it is always an excuse, blame it on the kids. Good job "Football Man"
highlander man

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Judged:

oneida is a bunch of spoiled bratts kids and parents special school district my ass
Football man

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Highlander Man--Oneida sports rule!!! We have Rusty Yaden in basketball and an all star football coaching staff!!!! We win the State every year in middle school football!!!
taliesin

Sunbright, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

How can you only play 3 or 4 play-off games and call yourselves state champs? High schools have to go through 5 and their are many more middle schools than there are high schools.
Football man

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

The coaches tell us we are STATE CHAMPS!!! We get rings that say it and we also get shirts!! Ha Ha, so there. you are from Oneida why do you dispute it??? Watch us roll tomorrow nite!!!!!
hsfootball fan

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Can they beat Sunbright? Yes, no doubt. Will they beat Sunbright? thats th question. Sunbright can score, alot and quickly. Oneida is young, but so is Sunbright. Should be a good game, if the right Oneida team gets off the bus.
yessah

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

I agree we should beat them down, down down down.
headparent

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

Dont blame the boys, our coaches are like chickens with their heads cut off-- so disgorganized going everywhere, had we had tl we would have won 3 or 4 more games including coalfield
love oneida football

Huntsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2010

headparent wrote:
Dont blame the boys, our coaches are like chickens with their heads cut off-- so disgorganized going everywhere, had we had tl we would have won 3 or 4 more games including coalfield
i agree 100 percent we have a great bunch of kids and plenty of experience we dont need 2 blame youth its coaching we need TL back we would b winning the district hands down.
Football man

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

We don't need no TL, we have a great staff. Our boys are getting better. we will be in the finals in two years, mark my words, We got a great group of freshman and sophomores and a bunch of good middle schoolers coming on. They going to win the State next Saturday, then we got Yaden kicking tail in basketball. Oneida sports RULE!!
Indian fan

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Judged:

I agree with "love Oneida football" this team is very talented, but gives up way too many points. Baggett needs to bring back TL after this season to ensure all of the talent on this team is successful for years to come. The future looks bright if the right man is in charge.
Football man

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Baggett ain't bringin back no TL.TL quit on the school and went to AC then had to come back. We got the Brew Crew. Everybody knows he gives them three years to win. He kept Rusty despite him cussin the fans. Good move. We will win our district this year. He finally got rid of King's boys and now he can work his own system. Brew same way. We going to win big next year and then only get better. All the way with the Brew Crew!!!!Can't wait till next year.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

was it not last year we lost going to the state by one game. oneida lost to the winner. also i thought that the player from middle school, were the players who in the last 3 years,won the state while they were in middle school. when back in the past we had only what 2 or 3 coaches,now there are 5 or 6. i remember one time, one of the players told me that one coach liked to run and the other like to pass.this was several years ago.the players can only do so much,it is the coaches job to teach these players.since my days at oneida,i can only remember two really good coaches,both won state.
what else gets me is a coach goes to scott and coach one year and then you find them coaching at oneida,then they go back to scott.no wonder these players cannot do what is being taught.look at the middle school how long has that coach been there.then ask your self maybe that is why the middle school has that good of record.
Coachingisalltha t

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Judged:

Coahing isall that. Oneida lacks a very good coach.I wish Tony Lambert would come back. His ego is large but that goes with his success. I dont care if he coached at Scott High or Stupid High, he can coach and is respected by the players

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Judged:

Oneida 27 Sunbright 24
Uhh

Parkers Lake, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Good ol' lamb
Lol

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Did someone really say that oneida wins th district in boys bball? Lmbo. Wartburg Sunbright OS. They all finish ahead of Oneida this year.
Football Man

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

Oneida is a much better sports school than sunbright or Wartburg. Oneida has better coaches includikng Rusty Yaden. He put Wartburg out last year and beat Sunbright in the tourney, Boo Hoo, Boo Hoo, We have always rolled over Sunbright and Wartburg in football, they usually leave there panties on the field. Our young uns will roll again tonite.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
oneida sports 3 min Oneida resident 32
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 min TheRealZeke 9,255
Big South Fork or Scenic Raceway 17 min Shake n Bake 2
fix the hurricane rd. 30 min Yes 21
Citizens gas election 1 hr clueless 24
MPHC offers 'Obamacare' enrollment assistance (Nov '13) 2 hr piss on obama 7
Is it spelled terd or turd? (Nov '09) 2 hr Relax 21
Coffey foreclosure 3 hr david 10
out-going mayor 4 hr reality 66
The chief of Scott co Aug 18 Gary 4

Search the Oneida Forum:
•••
•••
Oneida Dating