hidden paradise isn't what it use to be

Posted in the Oneida Forum

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jan 23, 2013
RORY

Whitley City, KY

#1 Nov 17, 2012
I HEARD IT WAS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS. DOES ANYONE KNOW NO WANDER THE ONLY LADY THEY HAVE WAS THE LADY THAT HAD BEEN THERE FOREVER. THE PLACE WOULD HAVE PROBABLY ALREADY CLOSED IF IT WASN'T FOR HER I REMEMBER A TALL BLOND LADY THAT WORKED WITH HER SHE WAS VERY NICE TO PEOPLE TO AND BOTH OF THESE LADIES KNEW ALOT ABOUT TANNING I HEARD IT MAY BE CLOSING I'LL MISS THE TANNING BUT I'LL ALSO MISS THE LADY THAT HAS BEEN THERE AND THE OTHER LADY THAT WORKED WITH HEREVEN THO THEY WERE FROM KENTUCKY THEY ALWAYS TREATED PEOPLE RIGHT. HOPE THIS RUMOR IS NOT TRUE BUT IF IT IS SURE HATE TO SEE IT GO.
KENDALL

Whitley City, KY

#2 Nov 18, 2012
Does anyone know for sure if hidden paradise tanning is planning on going out of business? Someone said they were just selling wreaths and some christmas stuff. No one has mention tanning. I have't been there yet but a fiend of mine said it wasn't as nice there as it use to be except for the really nice lady that has worked there since it opened. my friend is in hopes that everything changes because she goes there. has anyone heard anything???? if so let us know
sally

Whitley City, KY

#3 Nov 21, 2012
I ask yesterday she said she was rearranging going to bring the big orange bed from ky down . it is really a nice bed . she is making christmas wreaths to sell because it is slow right now..as for as going out of business that someone wishful thinking. I think they are really nice people,
wow

Pine Knot, KY

#4 Nov 21, 2012
And here I thought you were talking about Scott County and the way it used to be before a lot of people became mean, rude, or un-nice to one another. Where is this current Hidden Paradise?
Family

Sunbright, TN

#5 Nov 21, 2012
I asked Wanda the owner and she says by no means she is closing. Someone is just wonting to start DRAMA as usual around here. She is actually running a special tan the rest of the year for 25.00. So lets go tanning people!
uhmm

Pine Knot, KY

#6 Nov 24, 2012
I thought they have found that tanning beds are causing a lot of skin cancer in younger people.
AMANDA

Whitley City, KY

#7 Jan 18, 2013
EVERYONE I HAVE TALKED TS GETTING EAGER TO TAN :) SOMEONE HAD SAID THAT CRIS IS BACK SO GLAD TO HEAR THAT LOVE HER SALON!!!!!!!!!
jTeresa

Whitley City, KY

#8 Jan 23, 2013
I was reading your comment and yes people are ready to tan. I have some family members that tan at H.P. and they have really enjoyed it. They also mention this lady Cris I don't know if she owns it or not but my neice says she is very friendly and she really knows alot about the lotions. She loves her accent. The main thing I'm hearing is that she knows about tanning and for me you can't find that just anywhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 22 min Jim 8,615
Eagle Memory Today 1 hr quick info 1
Do Not Elect Lori Phillips Jones 1 hr wondering 82
Hatfields & McCoys 1 hr tellin 1
Oneida can't take the heat 2 hr Debbie 2
Make Scott County Govt Accountable 5 hr resident 44
fix the hurricane rd. 6 hr boo 32
•••
•••
•••