Next Last
Just a person

Deer Lodge, TN

#1 Oct 29, 2009
what do you think about fat girls wearing short shorts and short skirts
yeah

Santa Barbara, CA

#2 Oct 29, 2009
Would rather have a fat girl than a sickly lookin skinny girk.
oh lord

Franklin, TN

#3 Oct 29, 2009
It makes me want to pour bar-b-q sauce on those lucious hams and eat my way into ecstacy!!Yum,nothing better than a pork sandwich.I'm joking...it's nasty.
uhh

Helenwood, TN

#4 Oct 30, 2009
theres nothin wrong with a bigger girl wearin short shorts if she is confident enough to wear them then she deserves to put them on if u dont want to look then turn your head its none of your concern its her body and if she wants to flaunt it she will flaunt it you stick with your skinny girls and when you grow up looking for a REAL WOMAN then ull be sh*t out of look because all us big girls will already be taken by real men who dont like small things to play with
Lol

Parkers Lake, KY

#5 Oct 30, 2009
Physically fit girls, not boney girls, are more attractive than OBESE people to any man.. Unless your a wierdo. Theres nothing wrong with a LITTLE bit of chubbb though.
ready to go

Santa Barbara, CA

#6 Oct 31, 2009
I would rather have me some big girl anyday! they know how to treat a man' and theres more to love in bed. you self proclaimed fit girls are to busy loving yourselves! SKINY GIRLS, YOU CAN KEEP THOSE- I LOVE BIG CORNFEED NORTHEASTERN HO'S
DO I HAVE ANY HEALTHY TAKERS OUT THERE?
Hmm

Parkers Lake, KY

#7 Oct 31, 2009
^ ewww
usa

Oneida, TN

#8 Nov 1, 2009
I LOVE'EM
Ashamed

Huntsville, TN

#9 Nov 1, 2009
People should really stop and think about how they could be hurting some person feelings. It wouldnt feel to good if someone made fun of you.
Andrew Wiggin

Huntsville, TN

#10 Nov 1, 2009
ready to go wrote:
I would rather have me some big girl anyday! they know how to treat a man' and theres more to love in bed. you self proclaimed fit girls are to busy loving yourselves! SKINY GIRLS, YOU CAN KEEP THOSE- I LOVE BIG CORNFEED NORTHEASTERN HO'S
DO I HAVE ANY HEALTHY TAKERS OUT THERE?
"More to love", so you're saying you can put it in their fat rolls, too? Or do you try your best to aim for the wet spot?
hmmm

Maryville, TN

#11 Nov 1, 2009
Andrew Wiggin wrote:
<quoted text>
"More to love", so you're saying you can put it in their fat rolls, too? Or do you try your best to aim for the wet spot?
I'm starting to think you got your heart broke by a larger lady, your just resentful..do everyone a favor sweetie and build a bridge and get over it, ya big baby!
Andrew Wiggin

Huntsville, TN

#12 Nov 1, 2009
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm starting to think you got your heart broke by a larger lady, your just resentful..do everyone a favor sweetie and build a bridge and get over it, ya big baby!
Or I'm just trying to stir things up on an anonymous site?

Choices, choices.
Oh Really

Parkers Lake, KY

#13 Nov 1, 2009
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>

How is he a baby? Only really wierd people like OBESE women. Ewwww ( I'm talking about a girl being like 5'7 and 275)
hmmm

Maryville, TN

#14 Nov 1, 2009
and your probably just that just saying sweatheart..that's why you have a post on every topic, you sit on your ass all day on the computer..get a life no one gives a damn on what you have to say! but no, i dont think ANY girl needs to be wearing short shorts, they need to at least give some imagination to the mind, not show em everything..but your probably one of those girls, girls should have respect for themselves
bean

Oneida, TN

#15 Nov 1, 2009
well, it's gettin kinda cold to be wearing shorts anyhow!! little or big!! get the sweats out!! and try to be nice ;)
hahaha

Lancing, TN

#16 Nov 1, 2009
ITS NASTY!!!!!! EWW EWWW EWWWW
OK NOW

Robbins, TN

#17 Jun 12, 2010
Question... what are you all considering a BIG girl... bc i wear shorter shorts... and im 5'9 and 170 pounds...Im not obese by any means but i am a bigger girl... But i carry my weight very well....
hmm

Oneida, TN

#18 Jun 12, 2010
OK NOW wrote:
Question... what are you all considering a BIG girl... bc i wear shorter shorts... and im 5'9 and 170 pounds...Im not obese by any means but i am a bigger girl... But i carry my weight very well....
5'9" and 170 lbs- you probably look good! I carry my weight very proportioned. Im' 5'5" and when I weigh 150 I wear a size 5 or 6. I don't think weight has anything to do with it though.
But I will say this: I think it's gross to look at when someone wears short shorts and has cellulite all over the back of their legs. Cellulite has nothing to do with fat! I've seen skinny girls with it. They should hide it also.
Other than that, I don't think it matters I just wish some people would wear clothes that fit them. Just because you can get it on, don't mean it fits! If you're clothes are "squeezing" your fat get a bigger size
Gary S

Huntsville, TN

#19 Jun 12, 2010
me,myself,and i like big girls.i just don't like big breast. i also do not like skinny women. i also don't like women who weighs 115 pounds and then tells everybody that they have to lose weight.trust me i heard that one from a couple.what i am taking about is,i am 6'2 and weigh around 360,i have big arms and legs.i don't like women whose legs that are smaller then my arms.other words they are showing bone."ok now" and "hmm"in my book you both are the right size.also it is not the outside,but the inside of a woman that tells just how beautiful,sexy,or any thing else a man needs to know about them.
leeroy

Canada

#20 Jun 15, 2010
Ashamed wrote:
People should really stop and think about how they could be hurting some person feelings. It wouldnt feel to good if someone made fun of you.
then the fat bitches need to stop and think about how they are hurting my appetite by wearing those shorts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leah Strunk & Jordan Smith married 4 hr Love all 5
Oneida Middle School is planing on forfeiting g... 6 hr Football Fan 22
Coffey foreclosure 9 hr goodness 24
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 10 hr ozzy 9,448
Wreck on Pine Hill 16 hr funny 10
Big South Fork or Scenic Raceway 16 hr red 10
Thank You! ! 17 hr local info 3
•••
•••
•••

Oneida Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oneida People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE