scott appalachian ind.

Posted in the Oneida Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
basic training

Wartburg, TN

#3 Oct 4, 2010
I think I do know her and she does work at SAI. I also think I know who "buttercup" is. Rochelle's husband does deserve better. You are definitely better. I think you and I have talked a few times buttercup and if broken heart does not work out for you I would love to be your next interest.

Rochelle does run around with some bad girls. Those so called friends of hers also work at SAI and will spread their legs for any man. She should have gotten away from them a long time ago. SAI only hires girls with poor reputations. Don't ask me why. Maybe that is the only type that will work there because it is really a hard job. My friends sister worked there for a while but she said she had to quit because the job was just too hard. Guys work there too, but do not hear much about them. Maybe they should hire guys only and the place would have a better reputation. I do not know why but a bad girl is talked about more than a bad man. Oh well, I am glad I am a man with a good reputation. That is because I am a christian.
umm

United States

#4 Oct 5, 2010
sounds to me like ur just a couple of homewreckin hypocrits. rochelle is an amazing person and jesse does love her so just let go of all ur hopes hun. and another thing, they madew those children together babydoll, that means they will never ever be yours. stop being so jealous and get a real family of ur own and stop bein a homereckin whore .. ha, or at least tryin to be. and it doesnt matter how pretty you are, or how much money you make...love is much stronger than any of that. and as for the other one, "christian man" if u were such a christian you wouldnt be judging others.. both of you are breaking commandments, so dont come on like ur some big christian when you know ur a fake. nice try tho sweetie. but ur not foolin anyone.
burn

Wartburg, TN

#6 Oct 5, 2010
Seems like you do not know what you are talking about. Her husband is not as loyal to her as you think. My friend has been messing around with him quite some time now. I do not condone what they are doing but it is not my place to say anything about it. Chances are, if he cheated on Rachelle he will cheat on you too.

“U DON'T MESS WITH ME”

Since: Jun 10

ONEIDA TN

#7 Oct 5, 2010
basic training wrote:
I think I do know her and she does work at SAI. I also think I know who "buttercup" is. Rochelle's husband does deserve better. You are definitely better. I think you and I have talked a few times buttercup and if broken heart does not work out for you I would love to be your next interest.
Rochelle does run around with some bad girls. Those so called friends of hers also work at SAI and will spread their legs for any man. She should have gotten away from them a long time ago. SAI only hires girls with poor reputations. Don't ask me why. Maybe that is the only type that will work there because it is really a hard job. My friends sister worked there for a while but she said she had to quit because the job was just too hard. Guys work there too, but do not hear much about them. Maybe they should hire guys only and the place would have a better reputation. I do not know why but a bad girl is talked about more than a bad man. Oh well, I am glad I am a man with a good reputation. That is because I am a christian.
I am NOT trying to call u a liar or nothing but I do know a few ladies that work at sai that are really good people I don't know much about that place but 1 of the ladies that work there go to church with me and she
Is really involved with the church and even brings other people to church with her and tries to make sure that she has her kids and anyone else who wants to come to youth on Monday nights there each week

Many of u may know who I an talking about her name is Stacy and she is such a wonderful Christian person
sad sad sad

Sunbright, TN

#8 Oct 5, 2010
To "Burn" please tell who your friend is..It would be great for her to use in the devorce papers..And if your friend is big enough to sleep with a married man then she should be big enough to let her name be reveiled..
Puhlease

Wartburg, TN

#9 Oct 5, 2010
sad sad sad wrote:
To "Burn" please tell who your friend is..It would be great for her to use in the devorce papers..And if your friend is big enough to sleep with a married man then she should be big enough to let her name be reveiled..
Maybe she can bring a dictionary too so u can learn how to spell divorce.
RACHELLE

Columbia, SC

#10 Oct 5, 2010
Well Buttercup if you get him honey ur more then welcome to have him hes nothing but a burden to me. Tell ya what why dont u say ur name and number and I will be sure he gets them. Im glad youve got a good job bc he doesnt that could work out great for the two of you. But as far as my kids go they dont nor will they ever be anything to u. My kids are very well taken care of. It really shows that ur not a mother or u would know better then to bring a womans babies into this dumbass childish shit actually for that matter if u were any kind of woman u wouldnt have brought my babies into this. So lets just see if you can be a big enough woman and not hide behind a screenname but highly doubtful...
Know her

Wilmore, KY

#11 Oct 5, 2010
I know Rachelle, and honestly from what I've seen she's a great mother and loves her kids to death. I really think she deserves better than what she has. I've seen her husband do those things, besides the cheating. This isn't the appropriate place to tell her that you want her man sweetie. What were you trying to accomplish here, and why couldn't you just tell her to her face?
jesse gibson

Oneida, TN

#14 Oct 6, 2010
an leave my kids out of this
jesse gibson

Helenwood, TN

#15 Oct 6, 2010
i wish u would just stop all of this stuff ur doing because im trying to put all this behind me an worry on my kids so leave us alone with all this im not trying to end up in jail because i have to be here for my babys an all yall know they love there dady more than anything dont fuck me up with my kids so just stop with this childish crap who r u butter cup at lest tell me ur name
pumpkin baby_87

Oneida, TN

#16 Oct 6, 2010
Well...I think this is between the couple themselves not everyone and half of the damn state..I pray that God guides Rachelle and Jesse in the right way and I pray that everyone's brakes go out goin down a hill if you have made a negative comment toward either. Have a wonderful and may God Bless you all.
buttercup

Wartburg, TN

#17 Oct 6, 2010
Sorry everyone, I did not mean to start so much trouble on topix. I just meant to expose a wife and mother that is doing her "oh so nice" husband wrong. He has no idea I have feelings for him and I am not the type that would display this attraction. I believe a family should stay together. I am just saying if she is not doing him right than that gives me opportunity to let him know my feelings. I am a pretty girl/woman with a good education and he could and his children could have so much more with me....not trying to say those little children would like me better but I think I would definitely be somebody Rachelle (sorry I thought the name was Rochelle) would be proud to leave her kids with. Jesse is not a drug addict but I admit I just know him from a short distance. He seems super sweet and nice and talks about his wife frequently, he absolutely has no idea I am attracted to him but I do think he would not be insulted...maybe even pleased but still stay loyal to his wife unless she is doing him wrong which is the impression I get from what I have heard. Yes I should just ask her, but I could never bring myself to do that. I am not a homewrecker and would not date a married man but just think Jesse is super nice...SORRY
honestly

United States

#20 Oct 6, 2010
buttercup, you should just admit that your a self-centered homewreckin whore...you already let everyone know it yourself. redemption obviously isnt going in your favor. and when u do have that family u crave just remember that karma is a bitch and there will always be a little hoe like u tryin to take ur family. grow up babydoll!
brunette

Wartburg, TN

#21 Oct 7, 2010
who is karma and how do you know she is a bitch? i know a guy by the name of kerm but i have never heard of a girl named karma. what did she do to make herself a bitch. i knew a bitch once and it looked just like a dog. my dad said it was a bitch dog so was that probably karma. i also knew a $onofa_itch one time, would that be a him-karma....who the devil is karma. anyone please tell me about karma. she may try to get my husbands sparma. does she work at SAI? does karma harma anyone. is karma a farma. if karma is a farma but does no harma than maybe she is a warma that likes to alarma. what do you think????
amanda

Wartburg, TN

#22 Oct 9, 2010
so whats up everyone has any one seen jesse gibson he is still so sexy i have always liked him so all yall need to leave him alone an ive talked to soome of his people an he really loves his kids so just quit with yalls childsh ways
what

Wartburg, TN

#25 Oct 11, 2010
who is she fooling around with at sai? I heard Kody Duncan is this true, I hope not because he has a sweet and pretty girlfriend named Haley not to mention a newborn baby girl.
hootie tootie

Wartburg, TN

#26 Oct 11, 2010
I know Kody Duncan and he would not look at somebody that was dirty and nasty the way SELFLESS says this Rachelle is. He loves Haley, Riley and his little newborn girl Dakota (Kota for short). This nasty ass Rachelle better not be farting around Koty are she will get her ass whipped. If she already has a husband and kids she needs to stop trying to steal someone else's. I think "WHAT" is wrong about the Duncan boy because he would probably slap a girls face if she was married and flirted with him. That is beneath him. He is a very good person. So, please folks do not get that started on him because he is a super good person. I do not think he would want someone as low class as that around his little girl. I feel sorry for this nasty girls's husband and kids. He should kick her out and take the kids. Better yet, let me whip her ass.
Chelsey

Oneida, TN

#27 Oct 11, 2010
First of all (hootie tootie) you apparently don't even know Rachelle so what the hell is it to you? And second of all she is not nasty, and as far as (FREAK)goes he aint as great as you put him on to be.
And whoever this selfless is is damn stupid and a FU**ING COWARD to write all that stupid ass childish shit on here and leave you name anomynous. What a BITCH!!!!!!!! Everybody needs to leave there nose out of Rachelles business she is full grown and takes good care of Riley and Kaydence!!! And as far as im concerned Jesse does too so leave their business to them!!!!!!!!!!
who knows

United States

#28 Oct 11, 2010
This thread is stupid. So childish with name callin. Sounds like a bunch school kids.
hootie tootie

Wartburg, TN

#29 Oct 11, 2010
CHELSEY, you little shit. No, I will not leave my nose out of this. Whore-girl Rachel did not leave her nose out of it when she started not acting like a married woman. No I am not a ---coward and will meet you anywhere. You witch (just right for Halloween) are you so stupid to cover up for a piece of shit. I will be at the Pioneer post office tomorrow at 12:30 PM I will have a gray hoodie, fighting blue jeans, hoodie has the number "8" on it. Let's see how brave you are. Meet me there witch. And if you are a friend of Rachelle-piss head than you probably have body lice too. See you tomorrow!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Me and my wife 3 way 2 hr good ole boy 20
Donald Trump For President (Dec '15) 3 hr troll cat 254
keisha byrd (Oct '13) 7 hr Haha 5
Scott County Court system (May '08) 7 hr Kangaroos 7
Reshonda Harvey 8 hr Mudsplasher 3
Last Days 8 hr Dung 144
hottie at orilley's 11 hr Gotta Know 4
Jami Payne Hauling 19 hr Optimistic 21

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web