Wow

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

What are the new lights for that they are putting up in winfield they looked like there were radar guns mounted on the poles also
me me

Oakdale, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

a new bridge
fred

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

It is going to be a Toll booth, also.
truth

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

It's for traffic monitoring. It will scan tags ( license plates) and determine how many religious people are going to the bars and how many travel to Kentucky for pills. It is all new age police work, now they will be able to track the trafficking. In some cases maybe even cut church funding. Wow i love how the liquor law works.
Shane Stephens

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

truth wrote:
It's for traffic monitoring. It will scan tags ( license plates) and determine how many religious people are going to the bars and how many travel to Kentucky for pills. It is all new age police work, now they will be able to track the trafficking. In some cases maybe even cut church funding. Wow i love how the liquor law works.
Wow lights in Winfield is attack on church. I don't know what ur craw is with the church but please get over it tired of every subject alway leading to church or who f@@k who or who on drugs.
Shane Stephens

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Don't get me wrong I like ready that stuff it's funny. But post a different post for and stay on subject. Of the topic that u are on.
truth

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

It's not winfield churches. Its all 120 churches in scott co. You do the math. That is what is killing our county.
Well

Oakdale, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

truth wrote:
It's not winfield churches. Its all 120 churches in scott co. You do the math. That is what is killing our county.
Sounds like we need a few more!!
uhhh

Pine Knot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

The reason we have so many churches is that all those good Christians can't get along with one atuther. Judge each other to the grave. Won't let any other sinners in the door to get saved either, but got those "What Would Jesus Do?" stickers all over the place. That being said, maybe they should have a glass and get over it. God's in charge of each and all, not them.
Shane Stephens

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

I agree but I'm wondering how lights in Winfield had to do with churches in Winfield or Scott county or tennessee or united states
truth

Covington, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

The lights are for road work. Instead of paying for flaggers they are using lights to control traffic. One lane will.be closed and the lights will keep it going, at one lane at a time.
truth

Covington, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

O and the cameras are used to control the lights when the lane is clear the light will change. Its not really to count cars or read tags but that was funny

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

They are new space age ones with laser beams. The beams will zap anyone who dares to go to the state line to sip the dirty drink! Judge not! Lest you be judged yourself!
In the know

Huntsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

They are to monitor the trucks hauling the nuclear waste and coal ash to the dump to be dumped. But yah they also gonna use them to take pictures of people going to the line for drink.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oneida elementary school 36 min Oneida 1
Coffey foreclosure 55 min Oneida 12
Citizens gas election 2 hr CURIOUS 32
What happened to HTC old webmail? 2 hr HTC what the ----... 5
steak house 3 hr i know 1
The late Rev. Leo Williams daughter 3 hr Mother 2
narcs in scott county!!! 4 hr omg 38
Ron. Blevins 7 hr storm 3
oneida sports 23 hr Oneida resident 32
out-going mayor Wed reality 66