New lights in winfield

New lights in winfield

Posted in the Oneida Forum

Wow

United States

#1 Nov 19, 2012
What are the new lights for that they are putting up in winfield they looked like there were radar guns mounted on the poles also
me me

Wartburg, TN

#2 Nov 19, 2012
a new bridge
fred
#3 Nov 19, 2012
It is going to be a Toll booth, also.
truth

Norcross, GA

#4 Nov 19, 2012
It's for traffic monitoring. It will scan tags ( license plates) and determine how many religious people are going to the bars and how many travel to Kentucky for pills. It is all new age police work, now they will be able to track the trafficking. In some cases maybe even cut church funding. Wow i love how the liquor law works.
Shane Stephens

Nebo, NC

#5 Nov 20, 2012
truth wrote:
It's for traffic monitoring. It will scan tags ( license plates) and determine how many religious people are going to the bars and how many travel to Kentucky for pills. It is all new age police work, now they will be able to track the trafficking. In some cases maybe even cut church funding. Wow i love how the liquor law works.
Wow lights in Winfield is attack on church. I don't know what ur craw is with the church but please get over it tired of every subject alway leading to church or who f@@k who or who on drugs.
Shane Stephens

Nebo, NC

#6 Nov 20, 2012
Don't get me wrong I like ready that stuff it's funny. But post a different post for and stay on subject. Of the topic that u are on.
truth

Norcross, GA

#7 Nov 20, 2012
It's not winfield churches. Its all 120 churches in scott co. You do the math. That is what is killing our county.
Well

Wartburg, TN

#8 Nov 20, 2012
truth wrote:
It's not winfield churches. Its all 120 churches in scott co. You do the math. That is what is killing our county.
Sounds like we need a few more!!
uhhh

Oneida, TN

#9 Nov 20, 2012
The reason we have so many churches is that all those good Christians can't get along with one atuther. Judge each other to the grave. Won't let any other sinners in the door to get saved either, but got those "What Would Jesus Do?" stickers all over the place. That being said, maybe they should have a glass and get over it. God's in charge of each and all, not them.
Shane Stephens

Duncan, SC

#10 Nov 20, 2012
I agree but I'm wondering how lights in Winfield had to do with churches in Winfield or Scott county or tennessee or united states
truth

Lithonia, GA

#11 Nov 20, 2012
The lights are for road work. Instead of paying for flaggers they are using lights to control traffic. One lane will.be closed and the lights will keep it going, at one lane at a time.
truth

Lithonia, GA

#12 Nov 20, 2012
O and the cameras are used to control the lights when the lane is clear the light will change. Its not really to count cars or read tags but that was funny

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#13 Nov 20, 2012
They are new space age ones with laser beams. The beams will zap anyone who dares to go to the state line to sip the dirty drink! Judge not! Lest you be judged yourself!
In the know

Wartburg, TN

#14 Nov 21, 2012
They are to monitor the trucks hauling the nuclear waste and coal ash to the dump to be dumped. But yah they also gonna use them to take pictures of people going to the line for drink.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House on Smoky burnt 7 hr James Hedgepeth 14
septic tank 10 hr Beth 14
Jamie and Amanda Henry snitching 11 hr Wonderin 6
houses being broke into 16 hr Truth 2
What happens to snitches around here? 22 hr Grow up 12
Lena Rose Tompkins Thu can i keep u 1
Dustin Miller Wed Stephen 1

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance