Missing Siberian husky

Posted in the Oneida Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Name

Helenwood, TN

#1 Nov 7, 2012
He is black/black grey and white, pale blue eyes, and medium-sized. A white stripe passes over his head to his neck/upper back. He has been missing for over a week. If you have seen a Siberian Husky like this recently, please reply.

Thank you.
Possiby

Huntsville, TN

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Wheres your dog lost at? I have seen one in Helenwood running loose on Cherry Fork...Some less than respectable have picked it up and tied it to their porch. If this is possiby yours let me know.
Name

Helenwood, TN

#3 Nov 9, 2012
It may possibly be mine. Anything else you can tell me?

Thank you.
Name

Helenwood, TN

#4 Nov 10, 2012
I would love some information, seeing as there isn't much to go around from anyone else. Is there any way I can contact you? I'll send you his picture for possible verification.

Thank you.
well

Oneida, TN

#5 Nov 11, 2012
There's been a Siberian husky running loose thru the neighborhood for awhile near the Fairgrounds, Watters Apts, Slaven Trailer Park, Teresa's Used Store area in Oneida. Don't know if it's the one, but description fits. It's been the only one around here, and nobody knew who it belonged to, but it seemed to be basically friendly not mean. Where did it go missing from? What area?
Name

Helenwood, TN

#7 Nov 11, 2012
Yes, that's the one. If you see him again, please let me know where. He tended to wander around the fair grounds a lot, but I don't believe he's there now.

Thank you.
well

Oneida, TN

#8 Nov 11, 2012
If I see him again, will try to get/hold for ya and let you know on here. Will let some neighbors know, too.
Name

Helenwood, TN

#9 Nov 11, 2012
I appreciate that alot.
Didn't think the first reply posted, so that's why there's two. How long has it been since you've seen him, do you think?
well

Oneida, TN

#10 Nov 11, 2012
a few days at least, but I've been busy and not always been around. What's the dog's name? Will he respond to that?
Name

Helenwood, TN

#11 Nov 11, 2012
He will respond to almost anything when he's not eating something. And if you have food/something that looks like food he will undoubtedly go right to you. Like you have noticed, he is a very friendly dog, and I've never seen any aggressiveness in him. His name is Aries, but he will probably answer, too, to anything that sounds like that.
Name

Helenwood, TN

#12 Nov 13, 2012
Bringing this topic up to the top again so people can see.
maybe

Oneida, TN

#13 Nov 14, 2012
Saw a woman with a new big dog sort of like that the other night, but don't know if its the one at all. Was to dark to tell. Lives in a trailer on that Court Drive horseshoe. You could ask around there to see.
Name

Helenwood, TN

#14 Nov 14, 2012
I will look into it.

Thank you.
Name

Helenwood, TN

#15 Nov 23, 2012
Brought up again so people can see.
Name

Helenwood, TN

#16 Nov 26, 2012
One more time
well

Oneida, TN

#17 Nov 28, 2012
My dog went crazy barking between 5-5:30 am this early morn. I was up and looked out, and it was a big huskie type dog running thru in the dark. Crossed over Court Dr. to backside of Teresa's and on toward that apt. bldg. on the curve on Coopertown Rd./3rd St. Don't know where it went or if it came back thru or if its your dog. My dog barked again several minutes later, but don't know if it was that dog. Couldn't see it then.
Name

Helenwood, TN

#18 Nov 28, 2012
Could you make out anything? If you were to see a picture, could you give a definite yes or no?
Keep looking

Warrenton, VA

#19 Nov 30, 2012
Ill keep looking for hem
uhm

Oneida, TN

#20 Nov 30, 2012
Did you check with that Mary woman?
Name

Helenwood, TN

#21 Nov 30, 2012
Mary? The woman on Court Drive? No, not yet. However, Court Drive is right down the road, and that makes two replies mentioning it, so I will definitely head down there tomorrow in hopes of finding him down there. Since you know her name, would you have seen the Siberian husky with her?

Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ronnie babb 6 min Family friend 4
Eric Potter (Jan '16) 34 min Eric 24
Haunted houses 2 hr Cle00 2
Soccer 3 hr My two cents 1
SHS Football Coaches Need To Go 3 hr My two cents 3
Mc D's 6 hr talisman 16
Companionship 11 hr Cross eyed 3

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance