Sherina Stephens
Stephanie Duncan

United States

#23 Jun 28, 2011
I agree everyone makes mistakes. Any one that knows Sherina knows she's a good person just like Mandi said and whoever it was that started this thread should sit and think. do you think she would have started page on you saying things like that so your children and their friends could see? I don't think so. But you know her boys are old enough to read that stuff and thewoman that was running her mouth should be ashamed of herself or their selves considering we don't know who the weak minded coward is
sherina stephens

Oliver Springs, TN

#24 Jun 29, 2011
hey girl i knew u would have balls to say your name all those haters loosing sleep over who i'm doing each night anyway stephane i moved to anderson hollower road but that working out so how are you ? keep in touch have a good night, i will
sherina stephens

Oliver Springs, TN

#25 Jun 29, 2011
hey mandi thank you girl for talking the shit about me,the truth i know scott county is dead but good to know i'm the topic. girl i miss david, my brother so bad but i do write him. i really am off the hard shit
anyway have a good nite, i will
sherina stephens

Oliver Springs, TN

#26 Jun 29, 2011
this is for the girl who said she's a friend from the hospitol what is your name? thank you glad to know i got real friends in a small town of sherina haters. we all got our good and bad in all of us but i am learning from our mustakes so keep in touch girl
sherina stephens

Oliver Springs, TN

#27 Jun 30, 2011
where are all you haters at today? up your mans ass i wouid be since i am single again lol ha ha ha to all you dumn assholes that think there women. a word of advice have you seen me? i can get my own men and women don't have no use for your man.so please don't be haten on me cause i can turn your mans head but it is still my choice and i choose to be the better woman and not lose sleep at night.have a nice day.
Friend

Strunk, KY

#28 Jun 30, 2011
Sherina, do you have a Facebook?
Stephanie Duncan

United States

#29 Jul 1, 2011
Well i'm pregnant with twins so we moved out of town and we just got our own place today. i don't even know where anderson holler is. aint that some sh*t these little girls on here running their mouth? when wes died somebody started one on me and then right after me and chad got married somebody started one then too, i hate that crap. it took me forever to get them took off. email me your number at [email protected] and i will call you and get you an invite to my baby shower
sherina stephens

Lancing, TN

#30 Jul 7, 2011
hey everyone. whats new in little scott county? for me just another boring night besides hanging out with a friend on his birthday. trying to stay out of trouble, staying away from the wrong people which is hard when i can be my own enemy. i am going through alot right now but so proud of myself for getting off the hard stuff and even better staying off it. i got four awesome boys that are proud of me and is there unconditional love for me that gets me through another day. i am far from perfect the first to admitt that but its the ones that beleive in me when ive gave up on me that keeps me alive another day. i got nothing bad to say about anyone,love everyone.3
Old Friend

Oneida, TN

#31 Jul 7, 2011
I am so happy that you are doing good Sherina! You remain in my prayers.
just one advice

Oneida, TN

#32 Jul 9, 2011
no
no
that is the biggest word

go slow an look ahead
i rember backones i was told if it looks to good watch it so look think look again an then see the light
Chasity

United States

#33 Jul 9, 2011
Too bad you could not get "off the hard stuff" before you stole and sold all of a 7 yr old little boys possesions and got him taken away from his daddy. What kind of person leaves her dirty needles for a kid to pick up and prostitutes herself out of his daddys house when your babysitting. Glad you no longer drive around so stoned children have to grab the wheel cause they fear for thier life. Lol I saw pics of you and hunny your not all that......... I am guessing your being single has to do with him running out of shit to sell or pills.
sherina

Wartburg, TN

#34 Oct 27, 2011
its been a minute but im still around! i got my good days and my bad! i got 4 awesome boys (lil men} and a hell of a good boyfriend that loves me for me no matter what ive done in my past! he makes me smile even when im sad! i love you michael schrock (like crazy)!!!
OMG

United States

#35 Oct 27, 2011
What kind of person would post this idocy about themselves for the whole world to read??
another ex still married

Columbia, SC

#36 Oct 27, 2011
you all want to stick up for your good friend sherina huh? Well let me tell you all something.When she says she just fooled around with one married man she is lying through her rotten teeth.Iwas a very good wife but that wasnt good enough because there is always going to be many little wh-res like sherina stevens out there to destroy lives.She dosent care who gets hurt as long as she gets what she wants.Then she moves on to the next one to destroy their lives.So serina lets have the names of the three married men youve been with.
sherina

Lancing, TN

#38 Nov 4, 2011
hey who is this and do u have a faccebook? do i know u?
sherina

Lancing, TN

#39 Nov 4, 2011
hey old friend who is this?
Old Friend

Columbia, SC

#40 Nov 4, 2011
sherina wrote:
hey old friend who is this?
Yes, I do have Facebook. I'm sure you wouldn't benefit any from "knowing" me again. ELT! What can I say :)

Even tho people say you are a bad person, that you are this, that you are that or whatever. I stood up for you back then and I'll still stand up for you today.
sherina

Lancing, TN

#41 Nov 4, 2011
listen here bitch! i never had to sell my ass cause it was dewitt working his ass off to pay for my needle habit and his! he is still on the needle! it was both of us selling his stuff and he left them around his kid. i was ghood to tate and he loved me. u need to stay the hell out of my life! get your own!!!7
sherina

Lancing, TN

#42 Nov 4, 2011
whats ur facebook number or what i got to do to get in? who is this?66646
Old Friend

Columbia, SC

#43 Nov 4, 2011
Sherina, think really hard about this for just a minute. Think of who your gal friends were back in school. Who was the one that stayed in the most fights? ELT.. should had really revealed who I am!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan myers 41 min Jazamine Abreeze ... 20
Kyle Brewster is cheating on Tasha Brewster 2 hr Wdc 2
litterbug 4 hr red dye 1
Hunter West 8 hr Want to know 4
victoria moulton 12 hr Jeff 2
Me and my wife 3 way 13 hr Steve 17
Ernie tar shop norma 13 hr david 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oneida Mortgages