Help me get a date with OHS cheerlead...

Help me get a date with OHS cheerleader (single or not)

Posted in the Oneida Forum

nerd seeks cheerleader gf

Pioneer, TN

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Yeah ok Im a nerd. A guy can dream cant he? Does anyone know alot about the ohs cheerleaders that might help me decide who to go for? A few are flat out gross but I may have to shoot low considering Im not a prize myself. I refuse to consider ANY of the sophomores (see gross comment above) so please make your remarks based on that. I do know some are dating a guy but at this point idc. I have no fear. Thank you for your help. I have a dream!
Good luck

Pioneer, TN

#2 Jan 27, 2013
Seniors: McKala - pretty and nice, Brooke - scary
Juniors: Paige - pretty but shy, Hannah - idk anything about her, Kristen - pretty but dating Williams, Amanda - weird
Sophomores: agreed haha
Freshmen: Ansley - idk anything about her, Chelsey - pretty but dating, Mariah - idk anything about her but think shes dating, Addy - pretty and probably dating, CC - man in a girls body

Good luck nerd.
Now Ive Seen It All

Pioneer, TN

#4 Jan 27, 2013
You need to watch "Revenge of the Nerds".***SPOILER ALERT*** Nerd gets beautiful cheerleader from good looking jock and she can't get enough of him. But assuming youre just a student I wouldnt go the route that nerd took to win her ;) Why not try to be that mascot Indian dude? They all seem to hug on the giant Indian every chance they get. Sounds like a win to me ;)
Baylee

Robbins, TN

#5 Jan 27, 2013
This is hilarious. Gave me a good laugh for the night. Thanks
kansas

Oneida, TN

#6 Jan 30, 2013
The cheerleaders I have seen are pretty hot. Dude, you might want to try some basketball girls or softball girls if they are into guys. One of em wears a cool little hat around all the time.

Pioneer, TN

#7 Jan 31, 2013
Yeah thats what I'm saying, they're all pretty hot (except the sophomores). That's why I set the bar so high for myself. I want one lol All the basketball and softball girls are to manly. Who wears the hat? I may take a look.
OHS SOPHOMORE PARENT

Oneida, TN

#8 Feb 1, 2013
You must be pretty GROSS yourself, if you are trying to get people to help you get a date? So NERD, get a life and grow the hell up!!
King Nerd

Wartburg, TN

#9 Feb 1, 2013
No worries nerdy! U gotz brainz! Work on urself first! Nerd to bad ass classes! Then all the little cheerez be glad to seez u! Theyz just b superficial anywayz!

Pioneer, TN

#10 Feb 6, 2013
OHS Sophomore Parent?! You must be one helluva parent to talk to a kid that way. I'm impressed enough by your shabby behavior to say this is precisely why I refuse to consider a SOPHOMORE cheerleader ;) They are clearly a direct reflection of the adults raising them. As for growing up?! HEY MOM (or dad)!!! I'm trying :) I'm a kid. Give me time. As for getting a life, chill out angry adult and get a soul.
really

Huntsville, TN

#11 Feb 6, 2013
OHS SOPHOMORE PARENT wrote:
You must be pretty GROSS yourself, if you are trying to get people to help you get a date? So NERD, get a life and grow the hell up!!
Way to be an adult and insult a teenager. No wonder kids act the way they do. With a parent like you around it's obvious where the attitudes come from.
Uncle Si

United States

#12 Feb 6, 2013
Hey, grow sum balls JACK...girls love em
Frank the Tank

Chengdu, China

#13 Feb 6, 2013
Just tape a picture of Justin Beiber to your stomach, them little girls will come a runnin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it time now? 4 hr General 2
Bull Rider 6 hr Riding Miss Barbara 3
I'm sorry. 8 hr Hello 2
Curtis /Curt/ Smith. & Patti Miller / lowe 17 hr Fred 27
Rachel isenberg 21 hr John 2
place on paint rock Mon daisy 7
Can Man Mon Dick Isred 14

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance