YOU KNOW ME

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

I would like to say that what happend is their business.Another thing I would like to say if you do not work their you have no idea how it was with joe or rhonda. Everyone is different.I will say that they are very nice people. Joe and the people that set in on his secret meetings only know what he was REALLY LIKE! Not his family Nor friends really know! As for Rhonda She is a very nice and good person, I mean has anyone every see the BGC do anything out in the community like they are now she has been GREAT FOR IT! Also all the staff DO LIKE HER! I mean can people not talk about anything else on here!
ps. NO KIDS ME AND WAYNE ARE NOT SECRETLY MARRIED!LOL IF YOU KNOW ME DO NOT SAY MY NAME ON HERE!!!!!
Related

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2010

It's about time Joe Storey got what he deserved. I pulled my kids out of there 3 years ago on the count of him. My son and his got into it, but my son got kicked out for three days and his didn't get nothing. How is that for justice in a ten year olds eyes. It isn't so I'm glad that karma has a way of working out.As for Rhonda thanks to you maybe my kids can come back to club. You are doing a fine job and thank you!!!!!!!!!!
wait a minute

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

I heard about the incident with the kentucky coach.this was wrong of him and stupid to act like that at a ball game but don't be hatin on ky.we are good people but we have anger issues you think throwing a chair is bad you got another thing coming dont talk trash especially about McCreary co. people y-all know were a mean bunch of mofo's with shot guns
concerned citizen

Pine Knot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

why did she fire the ref. thursday night?
Probably

Pine Knot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

Probably Because the ref wouldn't sleep with her or flirt with her. or maybe they had a relationship of some kind and he called it off. ID say its one of those things. she is that type of person. whats so funny is how she acts like shes pretty when she isnt. she looks like a man with boobs. plum ugly. wouldnt try to bred my dog with her. and I think she swings both ways.
parent

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

How are things going at the club with Rhonda Wright?

I heard one of staff got arrested. seems like it is falling apart since Joe storey is not there.

Our kids aren't going back due to her lack of leadership and character.
also a parent

Huntsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

parent wrote:
How are things going at the club with Rhonda Wright?
I heard one of staff got arrested. seems like it is falling apart since Joe storey is not there.
Our kids aren't going back due to her lack of leadership and character.
Well Joe Storey had nothing to do with leadership or charactor best move Rhonda made was sending him packing,R. Wright and S.Wright both knew how lazy he was. my kids couldn`t stand going because of him once they moved to the new club, when they were at the Oneida ele. they both loved going the guy there always has something fun for them to do everyday they never wanted to leave when I came to get them.
staff

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

LAZY!! He worked more hours than any of us staff. He wrote all the grants for money and was totally dedicated to the operation of the place. What planet are you from? Shannon W. and he are friends. She would never betray his trust by stating he was lazy. Don't knock someones character when you have no proof. I work there! I know the truth.
parent

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

Joe was awesome with our children. He is a good person who really cares about young people. I would never use the word lazy to describe his love for kids. However, words like dedicated, fun-loving and crazy are adjectives our kids use when discussing this man. He is missed by our family.
WHAT

Huntsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

SHE DIDNT FIRE A REF. SHE WANTED TO PLAY FAVORTISM AND PUT WOOPIE AND GREG STRUNK TO REF.(SOMEONE NEEDS TO TEACH THEM HOW TO CALL FOR BOTH TEAMS) THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. CAUSE ALL THE OTHER REFS HAD BEEN COMPLAINED ON. SHE WAS PUTTING ALL THE REFS DOWN AND SAID SHE DID NOT WONT DIANE DOING THEM. THEN SHE DENIED ANY OF IT. SEEMS LIKE TO ME SHE IS TWO FACED AND DOESNT KNOW WHAT SHE IS DOING WITH THIS STUFF. SHE NEEDS TO LET SOMEONE HELP THAT KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING.
concerned citizen wrote:
why did she fire the ref. thursday night?
been there

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Think about it....you can't have just anyone volunteering. I don't care if you don't pay them...when kids are around you have to be careful. I do believe that all the people volunteering with the basketball program are good people. But if Rhonda gets multiple complaints from the coaches and parents about a ref not being fair in calling a game, she has to observe herself and then it is her duty to fire them if she sees it too. I agree with the person that says Rhonda has turned that club around 100%. My kids love it. They are learning and most of all, they have a safe place to go. I am sorry that Joe S. has tried to retaliate through this Forum. Rhonda is not perfect, but which one of us is? She did the right thing by Joe. I would hope he would move on and leave Rhonda alone to do the good job she is doing.
better than that wrote:
I just heard something from a couple people that I just had to laugh about, figured I'd share it with everyone else. Rhonda Wright at boys n girls club fired a few coachs from a NON PAYING job. How in the world? They volunteered their own time to coach groups of kids to play basketball and that one coach is a good coach. She was an assistant coach for my daughter and my daughter loved her, so did I. The other one I don't know him so I can't say anything about him, but still firing them from a non-paying job. Its volunteer work dumb a**. If people are volunteering to help why not just support them and back them up 100%?? Not too many people out here will volunteer u know? And alotta people may say do background checks on people to hire... Well I know the girl would of had a good background. Never been in any trouble and has always loved kids. Rhonda will get what she deserves one day soon.
Country Gal

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

been there wrote:
Think about it....you can't have just anyone volunteering. I don't care if you don't pay them...when kids are around you have to be careful. I do believe that all the people volunteering with the basketball program are good people. But if Rhonda gets multiple complaints from the coaches and parents about a ref not being fair in calling a game, she has to observe herself and then it is her duty to fire them if she sees it too. I agree with the person that says Rhonda has turned that club around 100%. My kids love it. They are learning and most of all, they have a safe place to go. I am sorry that Joe S. has tried to retaliate through this Forum. Rhonda is not perfect, but which one of us is? She did the right thing by Joe. I would hope he would move on and leave Rhonda alone to do the good job she is doing.
<quoted text>
Not sure who you think you are making accusations that Joe S. is retaliating on this site, but I know for a fact that this family does not have access to internet nor would ever be caught on this site. They are too good a people to spend time being rude and ugly to people.
He has moved on in his life and only has positive words to say about the club, as well as the staff.
He has "class" and would never wish ill on anyone.
basket ball fan

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Rhonda is at it again. She fired a couch whose team beat her friend Robin's team. How sad.

What can we do to stop this evil woman from ruining our Boys and Girls Club?
butterfly

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

There is really nothing we can do she has all the board members fooled and one of her family members is also a board member or use to be. The only thing we can hope is someone else takes it over next yr. She is crazy lady that needs out of Boys and Girls Club!!
what

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

ah I think u need to get your story straight!!SHe done no such thing..By rules that team was not to play due to not enough players and this was addressed before the game and Sherry Keeton said no they could then after the game she told them they was right and he was surpose to forfit the game. Also he admitted not to calling all of his team cause he just wanted all his good players there. So they was going to let them reply until he admitted to this so they said neither team was in it. But I think the whole Jr.pro is screwed up. Rhonda doesnt know what she is doing and the board is the same way. They make and change rules when it fits them...
basket ball fan wrote:
Rhonda is at it again. She fired a couch whose team beat her friend Robin's team. How sad.
What can we do to stop this evil woman from ruining our Boys and Girls Club?
Momof3

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

I would not give you 2 cents for Rhonda ! She has not been to one of the basketball games. She was supposed to get some of the players new shirt. ans she did nto not. She has an excuse for everything. If you have a problem with the boys and girls club she don't care. You can't get any of the board members name or phone numbers, I want the number of the person over Rhonda. Let all her puppets stick up for her. U are never at the club u could care less.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Oneida Forum right now

Search the Oneida Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
out-going mayor 36 min Porta-Potty-Mouth 64
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr TheRealZeke 9,245
Fair Info 6 hr Curious 1
El Rey mexican Restuarant 7 hr curious 83
Citizens gas election 7 hr curious 19
Coffey foreclosure 7 hr Gladly a former p... 2
fix the hurricane rd. 7 hr Okay 16
oneida sports 15 hr hello there 31
The chief of Scott co Mon Gary 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oneida Jobs