melissa

Oneida, TN

#1 Nov 2, 2010
junkie theif if u see her anywhere near u or ur stuff u better watch her like a hawk she is a bad theif im talking one of the worst ive ever seen she is on the needle bad and will do anything 4 her habbit im talking anything
hope oneida

United States

#3 Mar 20, 2011
you are right she is a thief
Really

Huntsville, TN

#4 Mar 21, 2011
She still living with Eddie Sharpe?
hope oneida

Clinton, SC

#5 Mar 21, 2011
yes to of a kind both junkies,
Really

Huntsville, TN

#6 Mar 21, 2011
You know it is really sad. Eddie was not brought up that way. His mother is a hard working, God fearing woman. I know his parents have prayed many prayers for that boy. And that other Sharpe lady that ame to court for him (I think she maybe a his cousin), she has tried to help him too. She told him Tasha was trouble. She even told him he could stay in jail if he was going to keep being with Tasha. I guess he will never learn. Maybe he just needs some TOUGH LOVE.
I pray for his family that do love him and for Tasha's family that loves her, but it is time to let them hit rock bottom and leave them there. The only place for them to go from there would be up.

We can raise our children the best we know how, but then it is up to them to decide which road to travel. I am not saying to forget them, or that they cannot ever come back to the right track. I am saying we have to let them grow up, and pray that God gets a good strong hold of them and straightens them up.
Prayer Warrior

Huntsville, TN

#7 Mar 22, 2011
We all need to pray for our young people. Too many are turning away from their upbringing and to the ways of the world. I will place the names of both these young people on our church prayer request chain.
I have helped many young people get away from the drug demon, but if they are not willing then you are wasting your time.
Dear Lord, we pray that You place angels of protection around these young people and comfort the families of those dealing with this situtaion. God, please take control of this situation, shake the desire for the drugs from their heart and soul, and lead them back into your flock. Lord, we ask this prayer in Your name. Amen.
Just Me

Huntsville, TN

#8 Mar 23, 2011
Eddie can do so much better than Tasha. She has brought him down so far. He had to be willing I know but still she was and is the leader. Eventually he will hit the bottom of the barrel and maybe then, and only then will he get the help his family and friends have encouraged him to get before. His parents pray their hearts out for him all the time. Now he has been turned over to God to deal with him. Maybe he will wake up soon, until then all we can do is pray. The drugs have taken a toll on a very handsome young man. He looks so bad. I would love to just shake some sense into him, but I know it will not work. One day the law will do their job and catch both of them, but them in jail, and Judge Cotton will leave them there for a time. At least in jail the families know where they are and can check on them.
sister

Morristown, TN

#9 Oct 31, 2011
ed makes his own choices and tasha is not to blame for his habit before you people put her down why dont u ask how she use to be she has family that loves her just as much as eds family does they both make their own decisions as for the law putting them both in jail well hmmm it seems awful funny every time tasha goes to jail and ed walks what id like to know is what he does to be able to walk every time when he is just as guilty as her and some of u say she the reason he does drugs well he a grown man or supose to be he makes his own decisions so instead putting blame on her it about time ed takes his share to
whatever

Huntsville, TN

#10 Jan 30, 2012
she needs 2 b back in jail before someone hurts her junkie ass
sister

Morristown, TN

#11 Feb 2, 2012
well if u have problem with her go to her not on here u might get more than u want
whatever

Huntsville, TN

#12 Feb 7, 2012
that dont even make since besides u urself told me the same shit about her u dont like her so why should we
Is she same gal

La Vergne, TN

#13 Feb 16, 2012
is this the same Tosha Tierra Davis that now got engaged to skyler chambers ???
Girl

Oakdale, TN

#14 Feb 16, 2012
Is she same gal wrote:
is this the same Tosha Tierra Davis that now got engaged to skyler chambers ???
NO.
whatever

Bowling Green, SC

#15 Mar 4, 2012
she still with ed. I heard he got busted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what counts as cheating 55 min joe 10
Ashton Daugherty 7 hr Janet 3
Danielle Ross Wed Janet 4
Josh Lowe (Nov '08) Wed bullcrap again 53
Status of Highland's fiber optic internet (May '11) Wed Gamer Dude 40
Happy Holidays Wed yuletide 4
Oneida police Wed focused 9
Oneida Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oneida People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oneida News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oneida

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:45 am PST

NFL11:45AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
Bleacher Report12:06 AM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans: Complete Week 17 Preview for Tennessee