Female Doctor
Charles

Oneida, TN

#1 Feb 23, 2012
Where would be a good Doctor's office for a female to go for check-ups and other female stuff? Me and my girlfriend moved here 3 months ago and she wants to start seeing a good doctor for her check-ups. She would like a female doctor.
Older and Wiser

Oneida, TN

#2 Feb 23, 2012
Using the Yellow Pages on your computer would be a excellent place to start!
Sue

Helenwood, TN

#3 Feb 23, 2012
Charles wrote:
Where would be a good Doctor's office for a female to go for check-ups and other female stuff? Me and my girlfriend moved here 3 months ago and she wants to start seeing a good doctor for her check-ups. She would like a female doctor.
The Martins in Oneida are good doctors. Their husband and wife that work together. Also the health dept. do exams on certain days and it's always a female. Good luck with the search.
mee

Sunbright, TN

#4 Feb 23, 2012
Charles wrote:
laquita at allardt medical. she is wonderful.
mee

Sunbright, TN

#5 Feb 23, 2012
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>
The Martins in Oneida are good doctors. Their husband and wife that work together. Also the health dept. do exams on certain days and it's always a female. Good luck with the search.
they arent taking new patients is what they told me. they r good too
Girl

Oneida, TN

#6 Feb 24, 2012
Try Dr. Darling in Oak Ridge.
Mommy

Oneida, TN

#7 Feb 24, 2012
Oak Ridge. Dr. Canchez.
genie

Oneida, TN

#8 Feb 24, 2012
there are fenale doctors at the ambulatory care center in wartburg and it's only like 45 mins away
Curious

Lancing, TN

#9 Feb 24, 2012
Prices? I am looking for a new doctor too but I don't have health insurance at the time.
DECENT DOCTOR

Robbins, TN

#10 Feb 25, 2012
]Where would be a good Doctor's office for a female to go for check-ups and other female stuff? Me and my girlfriend moved here 3 months ago and she wants to start seeing a good doctor for her check-ups. She would like a female doctor.
CHERYL BLACK FNP. SHE WORKS AT MOUNTAIN PEOPLES IN ONEIDA,i'VE BEEN TO HER SEVERAL TIMES,SHE IS ALWAYS KIND AND CARING,SHE TAKES HER TIME AND AND ANSWERS ANY QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE......
sick and tired of waiting

Oneida, TN

#11 Feb 25, 2012
Dr Cathy Martin right here in Oneida
Me too

Lancing, TN

#12 Feb 25, 2012
DECENT DOCTOR wrote:
]Where would be a good Doctor's office for a female to go for check-ups and other female stuff? Me and my girlfriend moved here 3 months ago and she wants to start seeing a good doctor for her check-ups. She would like a female doctor.
CHERYL BLACK FNP. SHE WORKS AT MOUNTAIN PEOPLES IN ONEIDA,i'VE BEEN TO HER SEVERAL TIMES,SHE IS ALWAYS KIND AND CARING,SHE TAKES HER TIME AND AND ANSWERS ANY QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE......
Do I have to bring everything under the sun for them to look over before being seen? I am separated, my husband and I have agreed on an amount of child support to pay until we can afford to get a divorce, I am living in our home and he pays some of the bills. I do not work right now and don't have any insurance. What do I need to bring to verify income if this place requires that.
Mommy

Oneida, TN

#13 Feb 25, 2012
Me too wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I have to bring everything under the sun for them to look over before being seen? I am separated, my husband and I have agreed on an amount of child support to pay until we can afford to get a divorce, I am living in our home and he pays some of the bills. I do not work right now and don't have any insurance. What do I need to bring to verify income if this place requires that.
Mountain People's base on income. Call them and they will help you to get the correct information so it can be based on your incoome. Also, you can make an appointment and get the paperwork before hand and already have it filled out for when you come in the door.:) I personally prefer Betty Stanley FNP at Winfield. She is great.
mphc

Huntsville, TN

#14 Feb 25, 2012
Betty Stanley is the best.If they do blood work and anything is wrong they call. And if they find something that does look right she will send you to a doctor for surgery or what ever .She has found cancer on people.So she is really good one of the best. It just hard to get to see her so you will need a appointment.Once you go to her you will keep going back.
Seriously

Wartburg, TN

#15 Feb 26, 2012
Betty Stanley is good!!!
gracious

United States

#16 Feb 26, 2012
Betty found my cancer and sent me to dr.darling in oakridge both doctors are good.
Mommy

Oneida, TN

#17 Feb 27, 2012
Well as you can see, Betty Stanley is most preferred. She is honest, caring, and great at her job.
wondering

Lancing, TN

#18 Feb 28, 2012
Cheryl Black; is she an older woman, does she live in the county?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whte Knuckle 2016 body count 1 min Feed Up With It 26
Tanner Abbott 1 hr Losers 10
Has anyone lost a female dog (May '15) 3 hr Jennifer 20
Johnny Paul and Tammy Brewner 3 hr hwal 5
Johnny Paul Yancey 3 hr hwal 2
Legal help 7 hr Stressed Out 3
Looking for Stress Relief 8 hr Love Doctor 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oneida Mortgages