Randy Lowe/meth bust and trail

Posted in the Oneida Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Wartburg, TN

#1 Jan 5, 2010
What happen when Randy Lowe went to court today? According to the Sheriff's Department web page he was in jail with no bond but his name is not showing there now.
someone

Wartburg, TN

#2 Jan 6, 2010
curious wrote:
What happen when Randy Lowe went to court today? According to the Sheriff's Department web page he was in jail with no bond but his name is not showing there now.
He got out yesterday.
Hello

Huntsville, TN

#3 Jan 6, 2010
which randy lowe
Charlie

Huntsville, TN

#4 Jan 6, 2010
The one that got busted for meth.
Hello

Huntsville, TN

#5 Jan 6, 2010
Well I understood that but there are several Randy Lowes. WHere was he from, who is his family
curious

Wartburg, TN

#6 Jan 6, 2010
I heard he got out on probation. I just do not get our courts. I know there is set guide lines on sentencing someone but you wait and see if he does not get busted again for the exact thing.
Charlie

Oneida, TN

#7 Jan 6, 2010
He graduated from Scott High in 1982, would be around 46 years old,I believe that he was raised in the Norma/Smokey area.His mug was on the front page of the Scott Co News on the first arrest.
well

Oneida, TN

#8 Sep 1, 2010
Caught again.
yep

Oneida, TN

#9 Sep 1, 2010

Lowe faces new meth charges
Printer-friendly versionSend to friend
By IH Staff | December 10, 2009
HUNTSVILLE — A man charged last month for allegedly operating what authorities termed the “biggest meth lab” ever busted in Scott County has been arrested again.

Randy Alan Lowe, of Huntsville, faces new charges after being arrested by the Scott County Sheriff’s Department late Sunday evening.

According to an arrest warrant, SCSD Deputy Keith Ducharme was on patrol on S.R. 63 in the Straight Fork community when he stopped Lowe’s car for an alleged speeding violation.

The warrant stated that two beer cans were visible inside the car and that Lowe’s driver license was suspended. Lowe passed a field sobriety test, the warrant stated, but a search of his vehicle allegedly turned up a bag of methamphetamine wrapped inside a five dollar bill.

Deputy Ducharme and Sgt. David Woodard allegedly discovered drug paraphernalia inside the car as well, including a cut straw containing methamphetamine residue and an IV needle.

Lowe was charged with possession of a schedule II controlled substance (meth) and possession of drug paraphernalia, as well as traffic violations, including driving on a suspended license, speeding and driving uninsured.
overit

Oakdale, TN

#10 Sep 1, 2010
to he was not caught again. to my understanding it was a probation violation. that is why he is in jail.
so true

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Sep 3, 2010
yes it was a probation violation. now find someone else to run there name in the ground and think they dont deserve a second chance at life.
FACT

Wartburg, TN

#12 Sep 3, 2010
He is in jail for hitting on his Wife.
so true

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Sep 3, 2010
dont know where u get your info but the truth u was told is B.S. They picked him up on a violation of probation charge. I would know I was on the phone with a friend that was there when they got him.
overit

Oliver Springs, TN

#14 Sep 3, 2010
actually they are new charges. for domestic violence and violation of probation. they are no new charges of drugs as far as i know. i grew up with randy and his family. instead of getting on here and bashing him. perhaps if everyone would pray for him and his family, that would prob help more than anything. his court date is next month and they will hear everything then or so i told. pray that he will use this time to think about his life and straiten it up for his family and friends. i will be praying for them all.
Tj Duncan

United States

#15 Sep 3, 2010
I don't know Randy personally but everybody makes mistakes its a fact of life everybody in this world has and will make mistakes. Randy has made his fair share of them,i don't know for sure if Bretley is his step son or his kid but Bretley is one of my friends and it drags his and cole's name down just because everybody has nothing better to do than talk about the mistakes he did make all that stuff was in the past and needs to stay there so Bretley and cole won't have a bad name and Randy can rebuild his name so let all this go and let it stay in the past where it needs to be
overit

Oliver Springs, TN

#16 Sep 3, 2010
yes brently is randys stepson but he has raised him since he was little. that family he going through a very rough time. we all need to pray for them not get on here and bash them. randy is paying for his mistakes. they are alot of people doing drug and selling out there that there is nothing being done to them. he is paying his dept to society. leave him alone.
no excuse

Oneida, TN

#17 Sep 3, 2010
When someone keeps doing the same stuff over and over it ceases to be a mistake.
overit

Oliver Springs, TN

#18 Sep 4, 2010
you still dont have the right to judge. thats not you place.
Tj Duncan

United States

#19 Sep 4, 2010
overit wrote:
yes brently is randys stepson but he has raised him since he was little. that family he going through a very rough time. we all need to pray for them not get on here and bash them. randy is paying for his mistakes. they are alot of people doing drug and selling out there that there is nothing being done to them. he is paying his dept to society. leave him alone.
thanks for informing me that Bretley was his stepson I wasn't really sure on it. I wish people would quit talkin bad about Randy he is paying for his mistakes and he can rebuild his name if everybody would leave all this in the past where it belongs
so true

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Sep 4, 2010
he was always nice to me. i aint got nothing bad to say bout the man. hes a good guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't get him off my mind (Dec '13) 21 hr Opry King 15
Do you know her? Privett Redheaded Chick. Bisex... Mon SunShineky39 1
Who's selling drugs at Marvins trailer park in ... Mon Starvin Marvin 8
Judge James L. Cotton, Jr Mon thou shalt not judge 9
2018 Sheriff's Race Mon Butch 42
worst dentist ever, Spencer Ellis (Nov '11) Mon Butch 41
Whites should be extinguished! Mon Malcolm 12

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance