First Prev
of 2
Next Last
KnowsTrashWhenIC It

Oneida, NY

#1 Oct 22, 2012
The pig is prego again claiming John vanpatten is the daddy . I'm surprised she knows who the daddy is .
wondering

Union City, NJ

#2 Oct 22, 2012
KnowsTrashWhenICIt wrote:
The pig is prego again claiming John vanpatten is the daddy . I'm surprised she knows who the daddy is .
well i thought i seen someone else on facebook claiming the same guy had her pregnant. Shouldn't he be the pig.
Mike

New York, NY

#4 Oct 22, 2012
why dont you mind your buissness dirtball. if u got her on your facebook obviously your a "friend" but yeah i forgot you scumbags are all shady like that.
KnowsTrashWhenIC It

Oneida, NY

#5 Oct 23, 2012
Oh mike ur f@@ckin the bitch too talk about scumbag lol
phil in your mom

Carthage, NY

#6 Oct 23, 2012
Oh mike how's it hanging?
wondering

Hicksville, NY

#7 Oct 23, 2012
Mike wrote:
why dont you mind your buissness dirtball. if u got her on your facebook obviously your a "friend" but yeah i forgot you scumbags are all shady like that.
why don't you mind your business and shut your mouth. I have no idea who this girl is. I was just reading this and remembered the guys name. I was speaking of a different girl who said she was pregnant by the same guy. Don't comment if you don't know what your talking about. I simply made a statement. Really didn't need to go off like a moron about it. Who's the scumbag.
phil in your mom

Carthage, NY

#8 Oct 23, 2012
Mike is the scumbag. Plain and simple.
SayitLikeitIs

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Nov 2, 2012
Why dont you people mind your own damn business. Who cares if Danielle is pregant, its not your life so it shouldnt concern you. Ive known Danielle for many years, yea she isnt perfect but at least she can admitt it. Her and I havent always seen eye to eye but ya know what she has a good heart and what she chooses to do with her life doesnt concern any of you morons sitting here talking shit about her. Grow up and leave the girl alone.
admitted

New York, NY

#11 Nov 2, 2012
These cocks are lame and always worried what everyone else does cuz WELFARE allows them all the time in the world to be bums.
admitted

New York, NY

#12 Nov 2, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you mind your business and shut your mouth. I have no idea who this girl is. I was just reading this and remembered the guys name. I was speaking of a different girl who said she was pregnant by the same guy. Don't comment if you don't know what your talking about. I simply made a statement. Really didn't need to go off like a moron about it. Who's the scumbag.
Besides your dumb as hell you said you dont know this girl. DANIELLE SCHOOLER is the title of your stupid topix idiot so u cant say u dont know her if you clearly posted her name and said you seen it on her facebook. quit worrying bout other people slam pig
wondering

Oneida, NY

#13 Nov 3, 2012
admitted wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides your dumb as hell you said you dont know this girl. DANIELLE SCHOOLER is the title of your stupid topix idiot so u cant say u dont know her if you clearly posted her name and said you seen it on her facebook. quit worrying bout other people slam pig
ok you are a dumba**. Just because i read a topic under her name dosen't mean i know her you retard because i don't. I suppose you know everyone you read about. Another thing learn how to read really. After you learn look at the post it says another girl was on facebook saying she was pregnant by this guy not her facebook a whole different girl. Is it clear now you stupid moron. Before you insult someone make sure your not the one that is looking stupid.
wondering

United States

#14 Nov 3, 2012
what didn't learn to read yet. I love when people look stupid and are speechless. What idiots but of course welfare dosen't pay for reading lessons
lmfao

New York, NY

#15 Nov 4, 2012
You ont even know what your saying nor do youknow how to write dummmy. u must be fom oneida lol.
SayitLikeitIs

United States

#16 Nov 4, 2012
All of you need to grow up. Who cares...None of it concerns you. Whether its about tom,dick or harry its not your life so does it matter?
wondering

United States

#17 Nov 4, 2012
lmfao wrote:
You ont even know what your saying nor do youknow how to write dummmy. u must be fom oneida lol.
i know exactlt what i am saying you don't know how to read. Look at who dosen't know how to write.
LMFAO

New York, NY

#18 Nov 4, 2012
If you had any kind of brain the man was probably talking to the person who started the post you idiot
wondering

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Nov 4, 2012
obviously it was aimed at what i said. Did you even read it moron. Do you need reading lessons to. If it was meant for the person who posted it would have said it unless he's an idiot and can't make it a little clear because the comment went with what i said
Danielle

United States

#20 Dec 18, 2012
Seriosuly guys? Who i am pregnant by shouldnt be no ones concern. I dont get why everyone is so worried about me? I am not perfect and i will be the first to tell you that.. People make mistakes and thankfully ive learned from mine. So if you people cant accept the fact that ive changed then i guess thats your problem. I shouldnt even be writeing on here but what the hell why not. I am a very good mother to my 4 year old she has everything she needs and wants and them some and this child on the way will as well so plz why dont you grow up a little and bother someone else. I dont bother no one id exspect no one to bother me !
ReasonableCause

Canastota, NY

#21 Dec 30, 2012
Whos DA daddy Danielle??? How many paternity tests will we go through this time ? I heard Da baby might b Faniels, Liges,Danny Holmes, You had to get a sonogram to eliminate the first 5 guys you were thinking it might be . Hows the meth clinic going for ya? You are such a good mom? your sis is a better mom to your daughter than you will ever be . You changed ohhh girl you aint ever going to change , you always were a druggie always will be . You knew you was preganant yet you still were at ONEIDA Hospital getting some pills cuz ya were feining! Thats a good mom? no no no .. and people care what you do cuz you have fucked over more ppl .. karma is coming back around to you . I even heard you might be having da baby in jail cuz u keep harassing other ppl . Danielle face it .. you cant get a man of your own .. noone wants you, you are used ... accept it! You think ya sexy with all those lesions all over ya face and body .. ILLLLLL .. so not attractive .. looking like BOO BOO THE FOOL .
danielle

Waterville, NY

#22 Jan 4, 2013
lmao kim you make it so obvious that this is you talking shit and starting all of this.. listen who im pregnan by is nneof your god damn business. i know who m ki ather i the reason i wasnt sure at first because theydidnt know how far a lo iwas and it was between 2 gus not 5 sweethert. you need ot to worry about my life and what im doing. yes i am on methadne and thats your business how?i did us to do drgs and iv one a ot of messed up shit as well but thts all in m past leave i there . all you peope have to talk about s shit ive done in my past because imdoing great now yo have nothing t talk about. actully you do you make shit up to make yourself look like you know what the hell your alking about. you seem to think you now everything i do lol you keepn tabs on be obviously i must be on your mind constantly because my name is always in your outh well do me a favor and choke on it. like the dick you always have in your mouth. i havent been round my sister so how is shes a better mother to my daughter then i am ? you retard ive always had my daughter in my care and i know i am a damn good mom so when you say shit like that to me it doesnt bother me my sister has helped me with my daughter yes but ive always takein care of her without the help from her father when you walk a day in my shoe and go hrough the shit ive been through then maybe you can say whatever about me until then get a life and leave me and mine alone. i dont even live around there anymore and i am doing great with my life so quit being so nosey and jelouse you dont bother me with the shit you say because i know what i do and i know im doing a great job as a parents and staying sober so have a nie life and please stay the hell out of mine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tammy mahoney (Aug '13) 1 hr FIFTEEN 448
hospital affairs (Aug '11) 2 hr linda 17
Thompsons is the WORST 10 hr Thompsons Lies 9
Topix is boring without Phil's comments (Oct '13) 10 hr Keith 9
Stampede Brothel Dec 22 flow 2
oneida molded plastics Dec 22 lmfao 18
Dale Martin Sr.!! Dec 22 Dale Martin 3
Oneida Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oneida People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oneida News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oneida

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:58 pm PST