Chicago, IL

#2 Jun 27, 2012
who wrote:
Who is that old guy robert badgley,
Anyone know this guy ???
Jenna Tailya

New York, NY

#3 Jun 27, 2012
Radgley or Badgley? You might get more answers if you knew how to type.
GOOD TYPER

East Syracuse, NY

#4 Jun 28, 2012
Jenna Tailya wrote:
Radgley or Badgley? You might get more answers if you knew how to type.
W H O I S T H E O L D G U Y R O B E R T B A D G L E Y
I A M G E T T I N G B E T T E R
lmao

New York, NY

#5 Jun 28, 2012
I would have to say that he is Robert Badgley!
scum

Sebastopol, CA

#6 Jul 2, 2012
Bob Badgley is welfare scum! Lives in munsville wit his 36 tear old scum girlfriend that got arrested for allowing her child to eat feces from diaper. Both collect food stamps on separate cases not saying they live together. Tries to sell his and her FOODstamps for cash. You see them walking to and from oneida alot. Don't trust them around your family or home! Total trash!!! ITS A SHAME THEY STILL HAVE THE TWO OTHER CHILDREN! Wonder wich one they are going to " give away next so something can happen to it???
welfarebum

United States

#7 Jul 2, 2012
EBT IS WONDERFUL GO BOBBY GO
really

Massena, NY

#8 Jul 12, 2012
scum wrote:
Bob Badgley is welfare scum! Lives in munsville wit his 36 tear old scum girlfriend that got arrested for allowing her child to eat feces from diaper. Both collect food stamps on separate cases not saying they live together. Tries to sell his and her FOODstamps for cash. You see them walking to and from oneida alot. Don't trust them around your family or home! Total trash!!! ITS A SHAME THEY STILL HAVE THE TWO OTHER CHILDREN! Wonder wich one they are going to " give away next so something can happen to it???
you sure do know a lot about them. a
pills

Massena, NY

#9 Jul 22, 2012
does he deal pills ?
who

Massena, NY

#10 Jul 26, 2012
i hear he ha some serious probelms pills and gambling with his girlfriend.
wtf

United States

#11 Aug 21, 2012
All u people run ur mouth..he's not even with missy the pig any more. He's not that bad a Guy..
mee

Chicago, IL

#12 Aug 21, 2012
wtf wrote:
All u people run ur mouth..he's not even with missy the pig any more. He's not that bad a Guy..
Yes he is
omg

Bridgeport, NY

#13 Sep 3, 2012
scum wrote:
r u not proud of urself now?
funny

Syracuse, NY

#14 Sep 3, 2012
He's a good dude.
funny

Syracuse, NY

#15 Sep 3, 2012
scum wrote:
He's a good guy! Shut up!
in the pound

United States

#16 Dec 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
yea he is with her he was just in hospital overdosin havin heart attack called the unfit mom to pick his ass up after just bein woke up with heppi so ya he still with her out at bars poppen pills county helped them buy a car so she can visit her kids they use it to sell and get pills i live near them fuckin crazy
hummm

Syracuse, NY

#17 Dec 9, 2012
in the pound wrote:
<quoted text> yea he is with her he was just in hospital overdosin havin heart attack called the unfit mom to pick his ass up after just bein woke up with heppi so ya he still with her out at bars poppen pills county helped them buy a car so she can visit her kids they use it to sell and get pills i live near them fuckin crazy
How do you really knw all that and can you prove it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are u looking for. A relationship a man 18 min Single 1
A song for da ho'z 9 hr Phil Trombino 2
Hey phil trombino 16 hr Huuduu 1
Pepis pizza 18 hr proudofoneida 25
City Centre Committee article in Oneida Dispatch 20 hr MAC 8
Bruce. Hollenbeck 23 hr MAC 3
Bad girls club Wed Huuduu 1

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance