3-year-old Madison boy dies of head injuries

Full story: Post-Standard
Three-year-old Aadon B. Olmstead died at 1:10 p.m. today at SUNY Health Science Center while a benefit for him was being held in Chittenango. Full Story
Linda

Constableville, NY

#1 Mar 4, 2008
My sympathy goes out to the family and friends. I hope Jesse Snow stays in jail forever. I am so sick of people hurting little children who cannot defend themselves. Step up America. We need more help to protect our innocent little children. STOP child abuse.
robkimball

Staten Island, NY

#2 Mar 14, 2008
please visit freewebs.com/aadon

its Aadons site to keep his memory alive and raise awareness. thank you for all your support!
retired emt

Abingdon, VA

#3 Apr 20, 2008
What a tragedy, such a young child. As a chaplain calls like these are on the rise, someone must take a stand and help these children, my son had a head injury years ago (from an auto wreck in Canastota) and we were at SUNY-Syracuse for a long time, could not imagine the loss of a child. Our prayers and thoughts to all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horrible Thompsons 1 hr Thompsons Lies 1
constant barking on Lenox 6 hr poorpup 3
steve eddy (Feb '14) 9 hr oicu812 6
Peg Mason 11 hr adri 7
tammy mahoney (Aug '13) 18 hr Just sayin not kn... 401
Sparkle Cleaning Service, Wampsville (Aug '12) Sat SMH 88
know this lawyer Sat up a creek 1
Oneida Dating
Find my Match

Oneida People Search