He Got Shot downsouth!
larry lmao

Tell City, IN

#5 Apr 9, 2012
my friends a dumb ass im still kickin sorry people hahaha
amanda

Syracuse, NY

#6 Apr 9, 2012
he didnt die u retard get ur story straight before saying something serious like that
stalker

Manlius, NY

#7 Apr 9, 2012
Would be a good thing if he did... low life that he is.... used his grandfather for everything he was worth til he died... scumbag
larry lmao

Tell City, IN

#8 Apr 10, 2012
stalker wrote:
Would be a good thing if he did... low life that he is.... used his grandfather for everything he was worth til he died... scumbag
Hey stalker,,,stop stalking all the little kids you sick piece of crap.....
lulz

United States

#9 Apr 10, 2012
tree cutting service legget?
shut it

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Apr 10, 2012
Low life scum
stalker

Bronx, NY

#12 Apr 10, 2012
Larry, does the truth hurt?... you and your scumbag sister... nothing but trash... you wanna be gangsta.... just like at David cast benefit, you and ur scumbag friends start a brawl... real classy
ups

Jamesville, NY

#13 Apr 11, 2012
Do you mean tattoo Larry or his son?
KM

Manlius, NY

#14 Apr 11, 2012
Just an FYI if you check the location of the accuser, and of Larry's post it was clearly him that posted that he was dead. Attention crave?
ups

Jamesville, NY

#15 Apr 11, 2012
Tattoo man and I still need to get together. If he is reading this he should know who I am. If he was serious about all the flirting that went on between us. We'll just have to be careful!!
larry

Tell City, IN

#16 Apr 12, 2012
like i said it was one of my boys you dumb fuu5ck...keep talkin your sh&it and i will find you...your just hatin cuz i live a way better life then you do... i have money and i have friends and your lame ass is stuck at home with prob 10 kids and no job No Friends cuz you suck at life! and takin all my Tax money out my pay checks every week..now shut your mouth or ill take your damn Food stamp card away! so eat it up fatty..you are the shit i scrape off the bottom of my work boot!!! and prob smell like baked ass and cat food!!
larry

Tell City, IN

#17 Apr 12, 2012
This is your song stalker!
lulz

United States

#18 Apr 12, 2012
people who brag about how much money they have are usually the people in the middle. And those who don't capitalize 'I' when referring to themselves and put money first are the miserable ones with no selff respect.
stalker

Manlius, NY

#19 Apr 14, 2012
Larry your a scumbag....and u know it... when I posted u stole and robbed ur own grandfather... you never denied it...... low life
larry

Tell City, IN

#20 Apr 14, 2012
i think your just mad cuz your not me! so you got to hate on me and make shit up/talk shit...cuz you wish you had what i have...now whos the scumbag...use your real name...you wont cuz i make your life a livin Hell!
lol

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Apr 14, 2012
larry you moved to get away from this shit see how you are missed they wont stop talking this site is just alaugh a minute enjoy your life away from oneida there is nothing here just trouble

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sparkle Cleaning Service, Wampsville (Aug '12) Mon Haha 124
Snitch? Mon Truth 21
Scumbag steve mariano (Jul '13) Mon Radar 39
who's the meanest girl in oneida? Mon whippingboy 1
Cold n wet Mon well 19
Baylee leggett Sun Lol 1
Black people Sun Chill out 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oneida Mortgages