oneida and canastota police department

oneida and canastota police department

Posted in the Oneida Forum

drug hater

United States

#1 Aug 30, 2012
i
guess that either looking the otherway or just plain lazy is what these cops do why
don't we help you gregory graves aka duga and missy shepard wheezy or heeme or joe mcrae or jon harp in case you can't read that just offered a young boy herion if you need anymore info on who to bust you piece of shit cops just ask as usua somebody needs to be there
git em

United States

#2 Aug 31, 2012
Hear kenny woo.on Madison street.live with that wonda woman.they all be shootin the shit.Wtf is wrong with ppl.and john harp offering kids heroin.what kinda scumbag is this kid.I wish ppl would stop being light and beat the ever living life out of this kid.he is one no good person.he useless.doin crack and whatever else.heroin.tryin to be a tough guy on the street.watchout your rearview big guy bc someone is gonna get Yah!
um

Albany, NY

#3 Aug 31, 2012
Kenny's in rehab...he's been there for a few months now. Maybe that's why the cops don't take your advice cause it's......wrong?
drug hater

United States

#4 Aug 31, 2012
my advice is not wrong these scumbags have been dealing forever the cops don't like to do paperwork or get off there butts put down the donuts
curious

Liverpool, NY

#5 Aug 31, 2012
how old was the kid he offered it to? are ya serious bad enough adults do it. do you know a name wanna make sure my kid does not hang out with these ppl
ditzy

United States

#6 Aug 31, 2012
Well he offered it to Peggy Masons kid.she didn't go to cops because she rather him get his ass beat!!! She don't appreciate anyone giving any teen that oh and her boy didn't take it either its bad enough she is making him go to rehab for smoking weed. And harp offered him that shit.
Brutha

Oneida, NY

#7 Aug 31, 2012
Funny how u r on here spitting off at the mouth, but u cant just go see the cops and talk to them about it? If u want somethin done, then help them catch that piece of shit? Until then, u are just another part of the problem, huh. Maybe have that kid give them a statement about Harp ? I doubt it, just another loud mouth with no balls.
ditzy

United States

#8 Aug 31, 2012
Really joslyns aren't snitches
Elaine

Watertown, NY

#9 Aug 31, 2012
Brutha wrote:
Funny how u r on here spitting off at the mouth, but u cant just go see the cops and talk to them about it? If u want somethin done, then help them catch that piece of shit? Until then, u are just another part of the problem, huh. Maybe have that kid give them a statement about Harp ? I doubt it, just another loud mouth with no balls.
The cops in this town don't have any balls or the time to deal with junkies they would rather just give out Discons(easier),less paperwork and they dont have to deal w/them all night.
Elaine

Watertown, NY

#10 Aug 31, 2012
ditzy wrote:
Really joslyns aren't snitches
No there are not snitches there just other peoples biotches! Campany roofing, McCarthy roofing, Jay paving ect...
someone

New York, NY

#11 Sep 1, 2012
harp is living with mindy on w. elm and of course when he does go down he is takin everybody with him. he is a straight bird and always has been!!!! he likes little girls and dudes. thinks he is cool to sell drugs to lillte ass kids.
nikerpleese

Blossvale, NY

#12 Sep 1, 2012
yeah....cops go gank people cause you says so ....omg they must beeze lazy if theys dont
git em

United States

#13 Sep 1, 2012
Some joslyns are snitches.porkchop for instance.and yes they need to get these pills and crack and cocaine off the streets.maybe clean up some of these lowlife alcoholics while there at it.them people are probably the worst ones.by the wayyy harp is a p.o.s. just like all of them.just lookit.u got Matt who's always been in drug game.you got john who's been in and out of jail and, trouble.tattaling on people and,drugs as well.we won't go Into detail about these things bc its all over this site about all the scumbags in this city..if you don't have a job or life like half the trash on here.take some of your wasted time and read these things.this is a public forum and I've never seen so much filth.you visit other states,towns,or city's public forum and you don't see half as much of this crap!!!!! Ughhhhhhh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Wier/Police!!! 6 min Legit to Quit 34
Leo call out your elected officials 12 min Laughing At you A... 26
Judge Eppilito 29 min MadAtTheSystem 1
Tyler Clapps 3 hr MeatLoaf 3
Richard Aldash 6 hr id still hit that 9
Brittnee joslyn (warren) 7 hr SCUMMM 9
Kelli ellis /mandy pope 10 hr SCUMMM 5

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance