First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tired of head shops

AOL

#1 Feb 22, 2012
Is there something wrong with Oneida, letting another head shop be put in? Does everyone know or care that kids are having strokes, seizure and dieing from this shit ! Yes, the labels state not for human consumpion, but they know that young adults and kids are smoking that legal shit, and snorting the bath salts, and jewerly cleaner. I am a mother that is losing a son to this shit, and it has been hell ! I hope these shop owners sleep well at night, because there are parents all over the state losing sleep, watching thier kids and young adults go threw a number of things after using these so called legal drugs.
Is that all mighty dollar really worth it to you's? I have started making calls to Albany and will not stop untill this stuff is pulled, but it is a sick world, when people could care less, what they sell and to whom they sell it to !
tired2

Moravia, NY

#2 Feb 22, 2012
i hear you clearly.25 feet from the cop shop..........OUTRAGIOUS
Yeah right

San Mateo, CA

#3 Feb 22, 2012
Tobacco and alcohol have killed how many people a day for how long? I'm not sure but I bet they have done more killing than most other drugs combined. And guess what? It's sold everywhere. People sound like idiots crying about one thing and not the other. Were you puffing on a cancer stick as you wrote this? You should be against all drugs NOT against a certain one.
JosJos Lynks

Jamesville, NY

#4 Feb 22, 2012
Tired of head shops wrote:
Does everyone know or care that kids are having strokes, seizure and dieing from this shit ! Yes, the labels state not for human consumption, but they know that young adults and kids are ...snorting the bath salts,...
Sheee-it, if ONLY the joslyns would actually just take a BATH with those bath salts, this city would smell a helluva lot better. LOL
why

United States

#5 Feb 23, 2012
Is there something wrong with Oneida, letting another head shop be put in? Does everyone know or care that kids are having strokes, seizure and dieing from this shit ! Yes, the labels state not for human consumpion, but they know that young adults and kids are smoking that legal shit, and snorting the bath salts, and jewerly cleaner. I am a mother that is losing a son to this shit, and it has been hell ! I hope these shop owners sleep well at night, because there are parents all over the state losing sleep, watching thier kids and young adults go threw a number of things after using these so called legal drugs.
Is that all mighty dollar really worth it to you's? I have started making calls to Albany and will not stop untill this stuff is pulled, but it is a sick world, when people could care less, what they sell and to whom they sell it to !
Yeahhhhh, Screw freedom. Somebody parent my kids for me. I can't watch all my kids. Somebody do my job for me. Get to an English class immediately. Even if you had a valid point, you would come off wrong.(You's?,really?) I think no one should be able to speak, nor post anything without it being grammatically correct. See how stupid it sounds when you want to inflict your hang ups on others? Don't spawn what you can't parent. Do you smoke cigs? Drink coffee? Eat refined sugar? Drink alcohol? Chew dip? All drugs, lets get convenience stores out of Oneida too!!!!!
InterNetKing

Cantonment, FL

#6 Feb 23, 2012
To hell with it.

Put in a red light district next to the biggest church in town.

Gambling in grocery stores & mini-marts.

Lower the drinking age to 15.

Gotta make revenue everywhere we can, before the Chinese take over.
why

United States

#7 Feb 23, 2012
InterNetKing wrote:
To hell with it.
Put in a red light district next to the biggest church in town.
Gambling in grocery stores & mini-marts.
Lower the drinking age to 15.
Gotta make revenue everywhere we can, before the Chinese take over.
There already is gambling in convenience stores.(Scratch offs, lottery). Don't lower the age to 15 because then they would serve minors. The age is 21 for a reason. Again, I don't have kids and should be able to make my own decisions. Watch the movie Idiocracy. It's funny and explains exactly what is going on in this country. Don't worry, it isn't a documentary so it won't hurt your brain.
InterNetKing

Cantonment, FL

#8 Feb 23, 2012
I haven't found the thing yet that could hurt my brain.

I know sarcasm doesn't translate into text all that well...
why wrote:
<quoted text>
There already is gambling in convenience stores.(Scratch offs, lottery). Don't lower the age to 15 because then they would serve minors. The age is 21 for a reason. Again, I don't have kids and should be able to make my own decisions. Watch the movie Idiocracy. It's funny and explains exactly what is going on in this country. Don't worry, it isn't a documentary so it won't hurt your brain.
Eeew head shop

Dallas, TX

#9 Feb 27, 2012
why wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeahhhhh, Screw freedom. Somebody parent my kids for me. I can't watch all my kids. Somebody do my job for me. Get to an English class immediately. Even if you had a valid point, you would come off wrong.(You's?,really?) I think no one should be able to speak, nor post anything without it being grammatically correct. See how stupid it sounds when you want to inflict your hang ups on others? Don't spawn what you can't parent. Do you smoke cigs? Drink coffee? Eat refined sugar? Drink alcohol? Chew dip? All drugs, lets get convenience stores out of Oneida too!!!!!
Are you serious? She's a concerned mother, give her a break you heartless fool. Got nothing better to do than correct spelling on topix?? The head shops are scummy.. you obvs took offense to this so you are prob buying your next fix today, obvs you are a loser with not much self esteem to down play a mother who's kid is having a serious prob. Instead of correcting spelling correct yourself and act like a normal human being for once in your pathetic life scumbag. Trash.
stupid

United States

#10 Feb 27, 2012
Eeew head shop wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? She's a concerned mother, give her a break you heartless fool. Got nothing better to do than correct spelling on topix?? The head shops are scummy.. you obvs took offense to this so you are prob buying your next fix today, obvs you are a loser with not much self esteem to down play a mother who's kid is having a serious prob. Instead of correcting spelling correct yourself and act like a normal human being for once in your pathetic life scumbag. Trash.
I'm actually a homeowner, business owner and employer. I do charity work and give breaks to my less affluent clients. My point is, don't spawn kids if you are not willing to watch them. I didn't have any kids and my world shouldn't have to be G rated just because some people pop out more kids than they can parent.As for the spelling issue, seriously, more now than ever it is important she gets to an English class to stop the chain of stupidity. Don't encroach on my freedom because you're too lazy to watch what has fallen out of your body. Tax break for multiplying? why, because there is a shortage of people?
Tired of head shops

AOL

#11 Feb 27, 2012
Sorry, I should have checked my spelling. Knowing someones issue would be spelling, not the real issue of places being able to sell stuff that should not be on the shelves. Bottom line, they are killing people.
I have to let you know, I watched my children, and sorry, didnt live off the system. My son is a adult, that is making all the wrong choices when it comes to this stuff.
You my friend, on the other hand, must smoke this legal weed and snort the cleaners yourself. Is it your freedom ? I guess. But it is my choice to voice my opinion. And being a taxpayer myself, I do not want this stuff on the market for anyone to get hurt. You are a business owner? Which shop??
You are the fool, that is heartless and mindless to the facts. Kids and adults are having strokes, heart attacks and are losing thier life to this stuff.
Albany has started to work on stopping the sale of all this legal pot, you had better get ready to figure out where your next fix is coming from.
stupid

United States

#12 Feb 28, 2012
I don't smoke that crap. Your logic is flawed. Alcohol kills, sugar kills, tobacco kills but you aren't saying those should be abolished. that "legal" junk the head shops sell is only one item. Rite aid sells stuff that you can make meth out of, close drug stores. Don't try to carpet the world for your kids, prepare them for it. Just because some can't handle something you want to shut down a business owner's livelihood?
I didn't say anything about living off the system, you did. I don't own a head shop or anything related to that either.
As for not checking your spelling, LAZY. trying to make a point yet you're too lazy to do it properly. Obviously you make terrible decisions by thinking topix would change anything in the system. Enough is enough. Maybe people should have to pass a test before having kids? Maybe people should only be allowed to have 2 because it's too hard for some parents to watch more? Undisciplined children and adults cost this country far more than anything else.
Phunk KIlls

United States

#13 Feb 28, 2012
Is there something wrong with Oneida, letting another head shop be put in? Does everyone know or care that kids are having strokes, seizure and dieing from this shit !...
Here's your answer mom.
it is what it is wrote:
http://napervillesun.suntimes. com/news/857094...
The headline reads:
"Mom sues store that sold synthetic marijuana to her son"
AURORA — The mother of an Aurora teen killed in a dramatic car crash has filed suit against the owners of the store who allegedly sold the 19-year-old synthetic marijuana.
The lawsuit, filed Tuesday in DuPage County Court, claims that on June 14, Max Dobner and a friend bought “iAroma,” synthetic marijuana, from The Cigar Box at the Westfield Fox Valley mall in Aurora. The Cigar Box has since closed.
According to the suit, the iAroma product was labeled as potpourri, although it had no instructions for use and showed wisps of black smoke rising on the front and back of the package. The ingredients on the item were listed as marshmallow leaf and fruit scent but made no reference to synthetic drugs.
After buying the iAroma, Max and his female friend smoked part of the product, and then Max was dropped off at his home, the suit claims. At his house, Max began having symptoms similar to a panic attack. He called his brother and told him that he had smoked the legal stuff.
The suit claims that Max then rushed out of the house, leaving all the doors open to the point where a family pet ran outside. Max got into a car and began driving erratically, on the wrong side of the road, knocking over road signs, the suit says. Police said Max was traveling at 100 mph when he reached the T-intersection where Mooseheart Road meets Route 31 in North Aurora.
The car hit a curb, was launched through the air and ended up embedded in a house. The car’s engine careened into the kitchen, narrowly missing a child who had just left the house. Max died at the scene.
According to the suit, an autopsy later determined Max had JWH-210, a chemically engineered form of synthetic marijuana, in his system at the time of the crash.
...so to Tebb's and every other outlet for this poison:
Be advised "you're going down."
Dope Rider

United States

#14 Feb 28, 2012
Substiute the words “iAroma,” "synthetic marijuana" with Beer or Liquor & "smoking" with "drinking"
stupid

United States

#15 Feb 28, 2012
Phunk KIlls wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's your answer mom.
<quoted text>
So , the fake garbage didn't kill him. He got anxious and ran out of his house, got in his car and drove erratically. The stuff is garbage but to say that it killed him is false. That is like saying that a person that sneezes and loses control of the car was killed by sneezing. Lawsuits are killing this country. It goes hand in hand with a lack of accountability for one's own actions. Ironic, seeing as the lawsuits are there to hold guilty parties accountable. just like everything else in this country, it is abused by greedy, lazy folk.
justice served

United States

#16 Feb 28, 2012
Dope Rider wrote:
Substiute the words “iAroma,” "synthetic marijuana" with Beer or Liquor & "smoking" with "drinking"
...then in NYS the seller would have liability.
Yeah right

Watertown, NY

#17 Feb 28, 2012
justice served wrote:
<quoted text>
...then in NYS the seller would have liability.
Bullshit! The moron that bought and consumed it has liability. You have to be a certain age to buy it for that reason. Your responsible for your own actions. That's like making Nye responsible for an accident because the car was purchased there.
wow

Watertown, NY

#18 Feb 29, 2012
These people know what they're selling and they don't care who is hurt because of it, as long as they're getting paid. This synthetic stuff is dangerous!! People are smoking nail polish remover for crying out loud! Those shops will have to eventually stop selling that garbage it's only a matter of time.

That head shop ought to be held responsible for that boys death. They are the ones pushing it on these people. Listen to the radio?! You walk in their stores and they tell you "you can get high legally! It's works just the same!" They sell it by the gram -- just like pot is sold. You can't tell me that they aren't pushing the stuff to be smoked, not as incense. Plus they're selling fake cocaine, fake hydros, fake Xanax, & fake E. There is no secret that all of those are pushed for "legal drug use".
wow

Watertown, NY

#19 Feb 29, 2012
Correction::: ** You can't tell me that they aren't pushing this stuff to be smoked, they sure aren't pushing it as incense **
anyone

United States

#20 Feb 29, 2012
wow wrote:
Correction:::** You can't tell me that they aren't pushing this stuff to be smoked, they sure aren't pushing it as incense **
Nobody is "pushing" anything. Do you even know what "pushing" means? Anyone being strong armed into smoking or dealing this stuff? How many people on here that are complaining have written their politician about this? That might get something done. The natural weed doesn't look so bad now, huh? safest natural drug out there, including caffeine, alcohol and refined sugar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandy Laflesh 10 hr Larry 5
Who else slept with megan palmer Sat So scared for my Dad 65
Auto work (Jan '10) Sat BuckFutter 9
lewin theft Sat Tom 13
Does anybody know any single men that are DTF. (Mar '12) Fri bill 9
Girl at walmart Fri Steven 3
Casey Griffin caught blowing homeless men behin... (Aug '15) Fri O my 10

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance