Next Last
Big Momma

Brooklyn, NY

#24 Jun 23, 2012
High on Bathsalts tried eating Harry Joslyns head beware of this PIG
THE WATCHER

New York Mills, NY

#25 Jun 23, 2012
IT SEEMS HER AND HER MOM FOUGHT WITH hARRY J. AND SENT HIM TO THE HOSP. YESTERDAY (06/22/12)
Suzy-Q

East Syracuse, NY

#26 Jun 23, 2012
THE WATCHER wrote:
IT SEEMS HER AND HER MOM FOUGHT WITH hARRY J. AND SENT HIM TO THE HOSP. YESTERDAY (06/22/12)
Ya, know just when you think maybe there's hope for this person, ya go & prove us all wrong once again!!! YOU really have NOTHING going for you at all, that is so pathetic!!! LOL! THERAPY, hon and lot's & lot's of it!
cody

Canastota, NY

#27 Jun 23, 2012
lol wrote:
one man no complete oppisite all the guys have already tossed her around the town like the peice of trash she is evreyone knows tht shit aint good no
more its sad she had to switch to dogs...poor puppy. i know for a fact the only reason why guys talk to he is cuz she does the gross sh*t that other clean girls wont
...shannon phelps will..n she just turned 15...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sick hopkins joslyns 2 hr hahahahaha 9
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr postcranium 6,469
Sparkle Cleaning Service, Wampsville (Aug '12) 18 hr Yourathief 85
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 23 hr NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 23 hr NAVYVET 6,391
hostess at stampede restaurant? Tue rumors 3
scumbag mike dumpster Mon Wes 15

Oneida Jobs

Oneida People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oneida News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oneida

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]