oneida man

Oneida, NY

#27 Nov 9, 2011
I agree S. Grinnell. And i also like shwan gwilt as a person and as an officer of the law he was missed used by meeker and hudson will be soon enough as well it is a sad sad story because like i said in another post the meekers used to be good people n since david has been chief he has taken it was to far and now it is on a whole other level because soon albany will be involed n it just makes the whole force and city as a whole look bad witch to me is very disrespectful to this town as a whole we as the people who vote and stand behinde one another should not let that happen and i myself refuse to let that happen that is why i stand where i am on this whole situation i will never back down to anybody in this town and its already known so there for those who r with me let me no because my family and others have been threatend by the man who sits in his office and has his dogz do his dirty work u will no what it really feel like when the truth comes out i have never ever had a problem with the meeker family and it is not right to talk about sombodies family i dont care if u are a no name or not but i make it a point to make sure that this man is no longer as of the 1st of january for making such threats to my family!!!!
SGrinnell

Oneida, NY

#28 Nov 9, 2011
How was Shawn misused?
oneida man

Oneida, NY

#29 Nov 9, 2011
u know just as well as i do how it all happend he loved his job in the oneida area and he was a regular to where i worked and they claimed he did that to that squad car when it was truley another officer of the law and by meeker n thompson getting him and making threats to him about the whole situation ur closer to that police force then i am n i know aboutthis stuff witch mean u know more then i do well maybe but thats besides the facts of it all i would just hate to see the city take the beating for other officers misconduct i've been around politics for many of years maybe what the city of oneida need is what ithica just got a young mayor!And like i said i would hate to c the city take a beating for somone elses wrong doing!
SGrinnell

Oneida, NY

#30 Nov 10, 2011
You're right, I do know more about it than you and you're way off.
get it right

Rome, NY

#31 Nov 10, 2011
Then Mr. Grinnell please tell us the true facts about the whole situation with Mr.Gwilt so we can all form our opinions and fight for whats right.
SGrinnell

Oneida, NY

#32 Nov 10, 2011
It wouldn't serve any purpose at this point in time time. It is also apparrent that you already have your minds set. Have a good day.
oneida man

Oneida, NY

#33 Nov 10, 2011
well my friend we will just have to see about that slander dosent go well when its coming from the inside of the police force!
SGrinnell

Oneida, NY

#34 Nov 10, 2011
You call it slander if you wish. Remember you're the one who said that I know more about it than you do, but I guess we will just have to wait and see.
get it right

Rome, NY

#35 Nov 10, 2011
I just want to know the truth. I have heard several different stories and I am not happy with the police department for my own personal reasons.
Truth

Manlius, NY

#36 Nov 10, 2011
oneida man wrote:
well my friend we will just have to see about that slander dosent go well when its coming from the inside of the police force!
Agree, the Opd with Meeker in charge has lost creditibility with its residents. Unfortunately, the hard working, respected officers in the department suffer because of it.
oneida man

Oneida, NY

#37 Nov 10, 2011
s. grinnell dont get a guilty con. on me i didnt say the slander had anything to do with you i know you as a person outside of ur job n not everyone in that dept. is crooked! thank you.
Truth

Manlius, NY

#38 Nov 10, 2011
Oneida man Mr Grinnell has been doing a good job of slandering people for months on syracuse.com please don't be fooled by him, he's a phoney.
oneida man

Oneida, NY

#39 Nov 10, 2011
he's not really if u knew how bad the city of oneida was n u worked for them then u might understand why some that r there r saying what there r say on behalf of trying to keep there jobs n providing for there families!in all acuality it sucks for the ones who r good people but in the end we will see who is good and who is bad!
Truth

Manlius, NY

#40 Nov 10, 2011
Is that whats Scotts using as an excuse? LMAO! I'm sorry Oneida man and no disrespect to you, but Mr Grinnell did his slandering all on his own with no one else's help. I'm fully aware of Meekers nazi governering down there, thats no secret around town. Oneida has lost several officer's, because of it. I suspect it will loose more. There comes a time in a mans life whether they have a family or not they're forced to make a choice between right and wrong. To preserve their selfrespect and diginity they will walk away. I hope and pray before that happens Meeker is forced to resigned or fired.
poopie pants meeker

AOL

#41 Nov 11, 2011
scott who put up the signs at opd that were directed at ofc.gwilt that said "don't be a snitch " ? what was that all about ?
Umm

Manlius, NY

#42 Nov 11, 2011
poopie pants meeker wrote:
scott who put up the signs at opd that were directed at ofc.gwilt that said "don't be a snitch " ? what was that all about ?
It was Grinnell more than likely, he's probably the one who was taken down sign around the city too!
Troubling

Manlius, NY

#43 Nov 11, 2011
oneida man wrote:
he's not really if u knew how bad the city of oneida was n u worked for them then u might understand why some that r there r saying what there r say on behalf of trying to keep there jobs n providing for there families!in all acuality it sucks for the ones who r good people but in the end we will see who is good and who is bad!
It seems to happen everywhere, people fearing for they're jobs at the hands of a jerk.
oneida man

Oneida, NY

#44 Nov 11, 2011
it sure does i used to think he was a good man that s. grinnell but now i see n now that he is just a punk hidding behind his punk buddies of the opd well good luck out there after they let you go s.grinnell or havent they informed you yet the dog catcher job is going to the city of oneida workers or the park n rec crew woops did i say that!!!
Oneida Resident

Manlius, NY

#45 Nov 11, 2011
oneida man wrote:
it sure does i used to think he was a good man that s. grinnell but now i see n now that he is just a punk hidding behind his punk buddies of the opd well good luck out there after they let you go s.grinnell or havent they informed you yet the dog catcher job is going to the city of oneida workers or the park n rec crew woops did i say that!!!
Well, well, well, by chance Chief Meeker didn't happen to use Grinnell to spread his trash the last several months, you think?
Troubling

Manlius, NY

#46 Nov 11, 2011
oneida man wrote:
Thats pretty funny! Hey Scott, looks like your position as spokesperson for OPD is being elimnated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stampede Brothel 1 hr flow 2
oneida molded plastics 2 hr lmfao 18
Dale Martin Sr.!! 6 hr Dale Martin 3
tammy mahoney (Aug '13) 11 hr Pocahontas sister 439
Homeless Man? 11 hr Loondie 40
wheres the crack cant find none (Jan '14) 11 hr luvernotfiter 30
Pizza Party Palace Sun FAMILY FUN 1
Oneida Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web