MeekerJr Chiefof Police

Posted in the Oneida Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
LMAO

Syracuse, NY

#1 Nov 5, 2011
According to Scott Grinnell, Chief Meeker told Donnie Hudson if he becomes Mayor and he will retire and will appoint his son Meeker Jr as Chief.
Well, all in favor of this vote Don Hudson. ROTFLMAO!
You can't make this shit up!
Jbj

Syracuse, NY

#2 Nov 5, 2011
would not surprise at all
oneida citizen

Watertown, NY

#3 Nov 6, 2011
First of All Scott Grinnell should not be talking about his boss and people need to mind their own business
there go's oneida!!!!

Dallas, TX

#4 Nov 6, 2011
oneida citizen wrote:
First of All Scott Grinnell should not be talking about his boss and people need to mind their own business
You vote for don? Your an idiot!!!!! You are really gonna vote for someone that you know for sure is gonna take our money, and be crooked as f ck c- mon you dumb ass. Give me your money if you want to waste it. Even if you vote for him he's raising your shit too. God help us!!!!!! Go leo
SGrinnell

Watertown, NY

#5 Nov 6, 2011
LMAO wrote:
According to Scott Grinnell, Chief Meeker told Donnie Hudson if he becomes Mayor and he will retire and will appoint his son Meeker Jr as Chief.
What I actually said was, that your decrepit old mother dresses you funny. Get it right. Silly fool.
hahaha

AOL

#6 Nov 6, 2011
i was told that gerry meeker was going to be named the new police chief.
opdrules

Watertown, NY

#7 Nov 6, 2011
LMAO wrote:
You're insane...would be mass exodus out of there
really?

Watertown, NY

#10 Nov 6, 2011
I highly doubt that a cop would beat his wife. Did you see it? If not, you shouldnt be spreading it around.
oneida citizen

Watertown, NY

#12 Nov 6, 2011
I think you better shut your mouth about the Meekers they are good people put your name on here scum
opdrules

Watertown, NY

#13 Nov 6, 2011
oneida citizen wrote:
I think you better shut your mouth about the Meekers they are good people put your name on here scum
I hear you...agree or disagree with politics, have a little respect
LMAO

Syracuse, NY

#14 Nov 6, 2011
opdrules wrote:
<quoted text>
You're insane...would be mass exodus out of there
I'm thinking the exodus has already begun sad to say, with the announcement of Meekers push to punish those who dare comfront him.
OneidaResident

Syracuse, NY

#15 Nov 7, 2011
That will never happen.
Truth

Syracuse, NY

#16 Nov 7, 2011
oneida citizen wrote:
City goverment is our business, don't forget that. They work for us. Meeker needs to clean out his desk and go, taking his son and grinnell with him.
Truth

Syracuse, NY

#17 Nov 7, 2011
oneida citizen wrote:
It is our business he works for us. I wouldn't be at all surprised to hear if this were true. Cops do beat there wives everywhere, everyday. A wife beater is a wife beater, cop or not. If this is true, I would hope that his wife one day find the courage to leave him and bring charges againest him.
crazy

Watertown, NY

#21 Nov 8, 2011
mr hastings wrote:
heard jen had kicked dave out of the house for messing around on her while she was pregnet ? any one else here the same ?
I doubt you even know them. You can't even spell pregnant.
oneida citizen

Watertown, NY

#22 Nov 8, 2011
dont think so scums stop spreading rumors about people
oneida man

Watertown, NY

#23 Nov 9, 2011
no no no the meekers were good people till david became chief then got greedy i know belive me i know!And S Grinnel cops do alot of dumb shit dosent make them bad people it makes them hummen but a man beating a women make him a punk n if he did ever do that he will get whats coming to him!!!!
oneida man

Watertown, NY

#24 Nov 9, 2011
gaysik dosent even like the meekers !
SGrinnell

Watertown, NY

#25 Nov 9, 2011
oneida man wrote:
no no no the meekers were good people till david became chief then got greedy i know belive me i know!And S Grinnel cops do alot of dumb shit dosent make them bad people it makes them hummen but a man beating a women make him a punk n if he did ever do that he will get whats coming to him!!!!
oneida-man, I agree everyone has errors in judgement from time to time. Believe it or not, I don't hate Shawn Gwilt! I think he made a few big mistakes! The biggest was being used as a pawn. The only reason I ever brought his name up was to show how this administration operates, not to show my dislike for him.

As far as Dave beating his wife, I would only believe that if she told me!

It's time to put an end to all this petty garbage and move on.
Oneida Resident

Syracuse, NY

#26 Nov 9, 2011
oneida citizen wrote:
dont think so scums stop spreading rumors about people
Scums? This info has been swirling around in the nicest of circles in Oneida for sometime now! There's few secrets in Oneida, someone just decided now to throw it out there in public to show that Meekers are hypocrites. You honestly can't be surprised by that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nichole Baily 3 hr Neno boss 4
Michael Kimbal 6 hr Lol 2
little ceasars girl. 6 hr Aaaa 26
Hot guy @ Byrne Dairy 7 hr A new york idol 21
joshua adamo 8 hr John 13
Alcoholics Anonymous Fails 18 hr Tightie Whitey 7
The Hut 18 hr Pizza Slut 3

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance