Another Arrest
Defender

Canastota, NY

#1 Nov 29, 2011
Is this guy ever going to stop?

" Bruce A. Joslyn Jr., 27, of North Willow Street in Oneida, was charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property, a class E felony. Joslyn allegedly possessed $1,800 worth of copper and brass fittings that had been stolen in a burglary from Oneida Plumbing Supply. He was arraigned and committed to Madison County Jail. He is scheduled to appear in court on Dec. 2."
Oneida Dispatch, November 29, 2011
KM

Auburn, NY

#2 Nov 29, 2011
So typical

Since: Mar 11

Oneida, NY

#3 Nov 29, 2011
KM wrote:
So typical
Yse,very typical for "HIM".
JosJos Lynks

Syracuse, NY

#4 Nov 29, 2011
That's the joslyns for ya: if they ain't stealing pipe, they're smoking Meth/Crack/Pot outta another. LOL

Since: Mar 11

Oneida, NY

#6 Nov 29, 2011
JosJos Lynks wrote:
That's the joslyns for ya: if they ain't stealing pipe, they're smoking Meth/Crack/Pot outta another. LOL
And by the sounds of it you are right there with them.
illaddtothis

New York, NY

#7 Nov 29, 2011
he just wanted to go home. he missed his house that's bought and paid for by the tax payers.
JosJos Lynks

Syracuse, NY

#8 Nov 29, 2011
winne wrote:
<quoted text>
And by the sounds of it you are right there with them.
Better smokin' a crack pipe than you smokin' a joslyn's pole every night, "losse"(r). LOL
oneida res

Oneida, NY

#9 Nov 29, 2011
Again 90 percent of the arrest or Bruce joslyn and his son bruce joslyn!!! Will either of them learn? The answer is no but the whole family shouldn't be bashed for these two people
LIL Bill

Chittenango, NY

#10 Nov 29, 2011
Let me correct you Uncle Bruce sr don't get arrested hasn't in years all these Oneida arrest are Bruce jr
Adolph

Syracuse, NY

#11 Jul 25, 2013
Time for some ethnic cleansing?
yes

Albany, NY

#12 Jul 25, 2013
YES TIME for ethnic cleansing! I agree! GET RID of all of the scum downtown. It needs to start by getting rid of HUD assistance. SICK OF driving downtown and seeing scum everywhere. SKANKY whores pushing their double strollers all around town living off us tax payers. Sitting on their butts getting pregnant one after the other. SO SICKENING. IT NEEDS TO STOP! CLEANSE AWAY!
eric k

Oneida, NY

#13 Jul 25, 2013
JosJos Lynks wrote:
or having sex among themselves what a life or having sex with themselves and making more welfare money
Long dong says

Oneida, NY

#15 Jul 26, 2013
Ha ha ha why did the joslyn cross the road? Cause der wuz a piece a coppa wire and a red brass drain pipe on da odda side. Let me guess your gonna store it on the side of yer uncle brothers house on the corner or Sherman and lake (and I didn't mean your uncles brother I literally meant he's your uncle and brother at the same time)
Deep Fried puTang Lips

Oneida, NY

#16 Aug 21, 2013
What Oneida needs to do is,.........Exterminate. When you got bottom feeding animals living in your area, slowly pushing people away, you kill them or remove them. it is quit funny seeing all the Sloths haging out on the streets, or at that corner house, that houses 12000 Joslyns. Oneida use to be nice, just like how these joslyn use to be attractive people, that had fashion, money, education, one kid

I dont live in Oneida but when I do, I wear 5 body condoms when I go outside.

NOTE TO ALL ONEIDA SCUMBAGS....I am sick of paying for you, for your kids, and your kids-kids and and your kids-kids-kids......If I was God I wiuld wipe you all out, but I quess The Devil needs somone around too
myob

Oneida, NY

#18 Aug 22, 2013
Deep Fried puTang Lips wrote:
What Oneida needs to do is,.........Exterminate. When you got bottom feeding animals living in your area, slowly pushing people away, you kill them or remove them. it is quit funny seeing all the Sloths haging out on the streets, or at that corner house, that houses 12000 Joslyns. Oneida use to be nice, just like how these joslyn use to be attractive people, that had fashion, money, education, one kid
I dont live in Oneida but when I do, I wear 5 body condoms when I go outside.
NOTE TO ALL ONEIDA SCUMBAGS....I am sick of paying for you, for your kids, and your kids-kids and and your kids-kids-kids......If I was God I wiuld wipe you all out, but I quess The Devil needs somone around too
look why dont u people just leave them alone i can see why they act the way they do is because people are always calling them name picking on them because of there last name there is nothing wrong with them they just get sick of people trashing them and i cant say i blame tham i no i had my prombles with them yes but i do understand why they act that way if people would stop messing with them they wont mess with u.
myob

Oneida, NY

#19 Aug 22, 2013
Long dong says wrote:
Ha ha ha why did the joslyn cross the road? Cause der wuz a piece a coppa wire and a red brass drain pipe on da odda side. Let me guess your gonna store it on the side of yer uncle brothers house on the corner or Sherman and lake (and I didn't mean your uncles brother I literally meant he's your uncle and brother at the same time)
see what i mean stop jerks
adri

Oneida, NY

#20 Aug 22, 2013
This is really disgusting. I wonder how long he has been doing this before he got caught. The name alone explains his actions. Any normal family would not inbreed or be a family of 100 or more. They are like rabbits. Keeps breeding so the welfare system can support their drug habits and their kids. Very sad I think they should have their own town. Well looks like they do lol. I hate all of them. We pay for their breeds

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
oneida 4th shittest city in the state 12 min UR-etar-Ded 28
Wilson street parking lot 10 hr tmi 1
Katie and bob 12 hr Good friend 7
shawn clark Thu vbone 1
Dory Edick Dads cab Thu Nick 10
almond st (Jul '13) Thu Ted 14
Fire trucks on Madison St Thu Lol 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oneida Mortgages