billyjones

United States

#2 Sep 1, 2012
So done
lmao

Blossvale, NY

#3 Sep 6, 2012
hes a scumbag snitch like the rest of his family, very dishonest lazy good for nothing leaches, who belong behind bars for good to protect society from their drug dealing wanna be cop selves
horton

Park Ridge, NJ

#4 Sep 8, 2012
That exactly ss up the dirtbags .Kim steals all their clothes while John leeps a loolout .Kim also signed statement on Kayla lohr .John tried to koll his self in front of his kids .what a loser .they have an apartment for a month sometimes two.other then that its motels or the car .the state should take the younger one .right now they are all shacking up in a one bedroom up over the old big cheese .drinking drugging and stealing.
hater

United States

#5 Sep 8, 2012
obviosly he was taught by his family has probably had a bad life if this is true why don't you try to help the other children i think you really need to stop using this kids name on here you have beat the subject to death talk to him stop hating on here its obvious you just want people to bash him not working give it up
Hmm

New York, NY

#6 Sep 9, 2012
None of em should have their kids. even kaila, she's just as big of a fuck up drug addict. i remember when she had her first kid, used to have huge parties at her moms all the time, people trying to get the little one drunk, then she was hiding coke in her new babies crib. hasnt really changed much since the first one. mom of the year right there.
lmao

Blossvale, NY

#7 Sep 16, 2012
I'm sure ur right up there on the list of parents of the year. Probably are one of the scumbag barlows, kaila is owning up to what she did and doing what she can to straighten her life back out. unlike the C.I.'s aka barlows still in the paper every other day, its only a matter of time before they get caught up with their drug dealing but that is probably why they stay in oneida cuz they suck burgess' di** and instead of owning up to their guilt they start rattling off names like the dirtbags they are.. what comes around goes around, karma will catch up to them.. they are rotten dishonest liars.. anyone dumb enough to befriend them watch out!
Common Sense

Cortland, NY

#8 Sep 18, 2012
Matt Barlow, yep... there is another waste of space and air. I'd say what a worthless piece of crap he is, but why say something you people already know.

On a positive note, maybe he will eventually go to the pen. There he could be useful as someone's girlfriend.
Common Sense

Cortland, NY

#9 Sep 18, 2012
LMAO... this is the only thread I have been in where everyone agrees on the scumbaggery of someone. A unanimous A-hole... good stuff.
Informed

Cortland, NY

#10 Sep 18, 2012
hater wrote:
obviosly he was taught by his family has probably had a bad life if this is true why don't you try to help the other children i think you really need to stop using this kids name on here you have beat the subject to death talk to him stop hating on here its obvious you just want people to bash him not working give it up
You would make more progress trying to talk sense into a used tampon.
Informed

Cortland, NY

#11 Sep 19, 2012
What do you get when you mix a Joslyn and a Barlow?

I don't know but I can't get it off the bottom of my shoe!
Common Sense

Cortland, NY

#12 Sep 19, 2012
Informed wrote:
What do you get when you mix a Joslyn and a Barlow?
I don't know but I can't get it off the bottom of my shoe!
lol... try lighter fluid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Pride DAY Sylvan Beach August 4th 2012 (Jan '12) 1 hr Phil Trombino 90
Higginsville Rd. Bridge 2 hr Camper 3
My dad made me gay 6 hr Phil Trombino 8
Apes from the city invade beach 6 hr Phil Trombino 19
Tammy Mahoney Tue props 48
Cantu Jul 24 skippy 2
Feminism VS Equality Jul 23 MRArealequality 1

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance