LANCE HURD

Oneida, NY

#1 Jan 16, 2013
new to area looking for place to take my car. any oppinions on shops like silver city, south bay, robbie cs, extreem, or lous service?
Amanda

Syracuse, NY

#2 Jan 16, 2013
My husband is a mechanic and is always doing side work way cheaper than garage. Email me.

mykidsrock0407@gmail.com
NORTH BAY

New York, NY

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Dontgo to south bay r silvr city rip offs
Northside

Fayetteville, NY

#4 Jan 16, 2013
Kirley's Auto Prospect st. 363--7665 Excelent
agree

Utica, NY

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Kirleys Auto, family owned business. Very nice and friendly
yeah

New York, NY

#7 Jan 17, 2013
Rick Emmons knows his stuff too. his cousin owns a garage in durhamville Emmons garage been there for years.
hahahahahahaha

New York, NY

#8 Jan 17, 2013
leroy coonrod is a good mechanic from what i hear
JosJos Lynks

Moravia, NY

#9 Jan 17, 2013
Several members of the "j" clan claim to be "Shade Tree Mechanics": they'll use only the finest junk parts stolen from Gary's, A&P & Vince's U-Pull-It.
really

Manlius, NY

#10 Jan 17, 2013
Northside wrote:
Kirley's Auto Prospect st. 363--7665 Excelent
You must be kidding. This place is a joke. I took my truck there and it left with more problems than when I dropped it off. Never again.
Leeroy not

New York, NY

#11 Jan 17, 2013
Leeroys not a good mechanic he half asked my moms car and ruined it.
Hmmmm

Utica, NY

#12 Jan 23, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be kidding. This place is a joke. I took my truck there and it left with more problems than when I dropped it off. Never again.
Maybe your truck was a pile of crap to begin with. They must be doing something right, theyve been doing alot of business for a very long time it seems.
DKNY9

Oneida, NY

#13 Jan 23, 2013
Lou's Village Service in Canastota is a fine shop....have been doing business there for years and highly recommend it
meeee

Syracuse, NY

#14 Jan 23, 2013
Oneida Service Center in Oneida been going there for 20 years Chad stands behind his work
car

Chittenango, NY

#15 Jan 23, 2013
Don't take your car to Oneida service center if you do check your bill he likes to add things on it
Chevy

Chittenango, NY

#16 Jan 23, 2013
I would recomment Emmons Garage in Durhamville fast work and does a really good job. He is on Foster Corners you would not regret it.
janice

Utica, NY

#17 Jan 23, 2013
Lou is a good guy and great prices de go there
Galardo

Rome, NY

#18 Jan 26, 2013
Oneida Service Center. Chad is great- and yes he does stand behind his work. Great Guy. I highly reccomend him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name the #1 Scumbag of Oneida... 1 hr GOOD 45
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 4 hr Jimmy Rustle 676
tammy mahoney (Aug '13) 10 hr sick of it 291
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 18 hr truth 759
Pepis Pizza? Sat NY_pizza 24
Hottest Cop Sep 19 Red 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 liberalP 6,443
•••
•••
•••

Oneida Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oneida People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Oneida News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oneida