The Josylns Nice People

The Josylns Nice People

Posted in the Oneida Forum

Gary R

Canastota, NY

#1 Nov 1, 2011
I think when someone needs help they are there for you. so stop putting these people down
MacTheWife

Canastota, NY

#2 Nov 1, 2011
Gary R wrote:
I think when someone needs help they are there for you. so stop putting these people down
Some are. Many are not and are just hot heads who hit first and ask questions later. EVERYTHING seems to piss them off.
Truth

Manlius, NY

#3 Nov 1, 2011
The way they have been spoken to and about over the years it's a know wonder.
Common Sense

Syracuse, NY

#4 Sep 13, 2012
They are just like everyone else. Some of them are bad, and some are good. What people keep calling the "Joslyn" problem, goes far far beyond that family.
oNIGda

Moravia, NY

#5 Sep 13, 2012
don't worry YT, gibs us 'bout 10 year & weez g'wayne t'us disumplace dem joslyn KraKKas!'Ceptin'...dis beez funny: weez all gonna be left here instead, ofays!
bellevue wa

New York, NY

#6 Sep 13, 2012
THERE GOOD PEOPLE
Dalupe

Fayetteville, NY

#7 Sep 13, 2012
bellevue wa wrote:
THERE GOOD PEOPLE
"They're" good people.

Many Americans are constantly complaining that we all have to "press one for English." After complaining, many of those same Americans write as if they never did there/they're/their (chose the correct answer) English homework in elementary school.
met

Boston, MA

#9 Sep 14, 2012
Gary R wrote:
They have plenty of time to help. They don't work and their court dates are never that close together.
mymy

Oneida, NY

#10 Sep 16, 2012
They don't care what you think and they all work
english please

Camden, NY

#11 Sep 16, 2012
oNIGda wrote:
don't worry YT, gibs us 'bout 10 year & weez g'wayne t'us disumplace dem joslyn KraKKas!'Ceptin'...dis beez funny: weez all gonna be left here instead, ofays!
go back where you came from!
RayH

Oneida, NY

#12 Sep 16, 2012
well they are real goodpeople they do themselves. Most of them have kids that are dads sister brothers incest is best
JosJos Lynks

Moravia, NY

#13 Sep 17, 2012
RayH wrote:
well they are real goodpeople they do themselves. Most of them have kids that are dads sister brothers incest is best
..."So I had Cheneys on both sides of the family and we don't even live in Oneida," Ex-Vice President Dick Cheney quipped.

Informed

Rome, NY

#14 Sep 18, 2012
Truth wrote:
The way they have been spoken to and about over the years it's a know wonder.
First off, it's "no wonder" not "know wonder".
Second, to suggest that they are a product of people talking about them is nonsense. People started talking about them FOR A REASON!
Third, they are not all good people, but not all of them are bad. I know Bruce and his daughters. Now THEY are good people. The little Emily runt that had CPS called on her (even though she has no children... you have to be a real winner to pull that off), and screws that Barlow kid that somehow manages to still be in high school and just got out of jail... That is a prime example of why the Joslyns are looked at as homeless trailer trash.
Informed

Rome, NY

#15 Sep 18, 2012
mymy wrote:
They don't care what you think and they all work
Stealing, selling drugs, prostitution, and the work release program are not considered "work".
Oneida Welfare SilentHill

Moravia, NY

#16 Sep 18, 2012
oNIGda wrote:
Jeezus, I'd hate to have to make a choice, but I guess I'd rather see the joslyns over-running O-town instead of the jiggs. Simply because the jos usually don't pack heat & start shootin' like the pavement apes do when things go south for 'em.
Common Sense

Rome, NY

#17 Sep 19, 2012
Oneida Welfare SilentHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeezus, I'd hate to have to make a choice, but I guess I'd rather see the joslyns over-running O-town instead of the jiggs. Simply because the jos usually don't pack heat & start shootin' like the pavement apes do when things go south for 'em.
I wouldn't want to see the town over run by racist rednecks either. My question is...Why let the town be over run at all?
Oneida IS Racoon City

Syracuse, NY

#18 Sep 20, 2012
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't want to see the town over run by racist rednecks either. My question is...Why let the town be over run at all?
Well, I wouldn't want to see the town over run by spaghetti-spined race-traitor gumbys...
AVOID THE 'GROID!
Common Sense

Rome, NY

#19 Sep 20, 2012
Oneida IS Racoon City wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I wouldn't want to see the town over run by spaghetti-spined race-traitor gumbys...
AVOID THE 'GROID!
Racism is founded by ignorance, fear, and insecurity. There are trashy parts of every ethnicity. To hate the whole, due to the actions of part, is simply stupid.

What if American society (where white people are now the minority) deemed white people worthless due to the actions and behavior of violent, thieving, dishonest white people?

Race trading? Organizations like the KKK and Skinheads are known more so for their trading each other out, than for their cohesive behavior.

Go ahead, keep that hate in your heart. It's only damaging you.
If you are a racist, you are a discredit to the "white race" as you would put it.
ChimPout Dot Com

Moravia, NY

#20 Sep 21, 2012
Yep: they're "just like us"... dimwit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve hall 26 min Just sayin 5
cyndi 23 hr Michael Dunster 6
Sparkle Cleaning Service, Wampsville (Aug '12) Wed sherrop 105
Justine juba whatever Wed casey 10
Blacks in Oneida Tue Explain 26
Stampede Steakhouse What a Dump Jun 29 Touchy 12
Dory Edick Dads cab Jun 29 Pat 6
More from around the web

Oneida People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE