jennifer slover
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Utica, NY

#1 Nov 4, 2012
Does anyone know her ? What are your thoughts on her ?
doogie

New York, NY

#3 Nov 4, 2012
She also likes little kids.
who

Syracuse, NY

#4 Nov 4, 2012
doogie wrote:
She also likes little kids.
who is she? I think I know her and her husband
doogie

New York, NY

#5 Nov 4, 2012
Her mother is Jackie Bouyea. She was molested by her mothers boyfriend when she was little. She all messed up.
jokerpoker

Syracuse, NY

#6 Nov 4, 2012
doogie wrote:
Her mother is Jackie Bouyea. She was molested by her mothers boyfriend when she was little. She all messed up.
that is sad
i know her

Syracuse, NY

#7 Nov 4, 2012
dave bouya raped her to when she was little shes had a hard life.
Jens sister

Syracuse, NY

#8 Nov 5, 2012
Karma,why don't you talk to her yourself and find out what your thoughts of her are without getting other people's opinions ?Are you not woman enough?Yes,I know you are a female!!!!!Why?,jealousy of your man wanting her lol.Hey "I know her",yes indeed,I know her too but if you knew her well enough,maybe you would know that private information that has done her harm,does not need to be posted.Wait till I find out all the information on you.It will all become exposed just so I can humiliate you.
Amanda

Skaneateles, NY

#9 Nov 5, 2012
You know, you ppl shouldn't write that stuff on here. I don't know her and I don't know what happened. But hearing that stuff really hurts. Ppl should keep their mouth shut!!! What would u do if something like that happened to you, and everyone talked about it on here? It's kind of funny, you sit here in judgment and talk crap but you can't use ur real name!!! Y is that? Maybe cuz ur ashamed? Leave the girl alone!!!
wondering

Watertown, NY

#10 Nov 5, 2012
you are right. You can say a lot of crap on here but that crosses a line. You probably wouldn't be able to handle something like that. You wouldn't want to be reminded everytime some lowlife felt the need to tell your business.
Charity

Utica, NY

#11 Nov 5, 2012
For one I don't care if she wants any of my ex's they are called ex's for a reason. SO more power to her. She loves to make stuff up anyway .
I heard she was around town running her mouth about me and my man. She does not know me. Then I was told by a 16 year old she had sex with him.
Rumor around town is she is a slu* But by looking at her facebook I can see that she is.
Why does everyone feel sorry for her because she was raped.How many other people in this world were raped? Does that give her the excuses to have sex with underage kids? Does that give her the excuses to break homes up ? Does that give her the excuses of being a slu*? So why feel sorry for her because she is not all there in the head ?
wondering

United States

#12 Nov 5, 2012
listen you idiot . Its not feeling sorry for someone that is raped. Its putting it out there for everybody. That is not something that should be put out there. If you don't like her fine i am sure you can say a lot of other stuff. Of course theres a lot of people that have had this happened and yes i feel bad for all of them but it isn't being put on topics by stupid people. Let it happen to you and see how you feel.
doogie

Long Island City, NY

#13 Nov 5, 2012
She is one of those type of people that shouldn't be allowed on Facebook or any other social media. Most of her problems stem from an automobile accident. She's not right, just ask her family . They want nothing to do with her also.
Whatevs

Liverpool, NY

#14 Nov 5, 2012
This is like an episode of Jerry Springer, I love it.
tammy

Syracuse, NY

#15 Nov 7, 2012
ok dave didt rape her get the story straight unless u no the true u need to keep your mouth shut and this is wife why dont u all ask him and he will tell u
tammy

Syracuse, NY

#16 Nov 7, 2012
didnt rape her my computer is messing up have to get a know keyboard
curious

Liverpool, NY

#17 Nov 7, 2012
sure he didn't but lets believe the lady who is married to a crack dealer that gets his kids involved with his messes right
cher west

Syracuse, NY

#18 Nov 7, 2012
if you love dave so much stop sleeping with wayne lighthall before I tell wayne women.
sick

Syracuse, NY

#19 Nov 7, 2012
tammy wrote:
ok dave didt rape her get the story straight unless u no the true u need to keep your mouth shut and this is wife why dont u all ask him and he will tell u
why don't you ask him and he will tell us. what are you tring to say that they did have sex and she was willing? ill dave's her uncle he's keeping it in the family.
charity

Utica, NY

#20 Nov 7, 2012
Jenn has been known to scream rape with men that she sleeps with . SO really unless you people were there how do you really know it was rape. Could it have been willing sex and Jenn got scared and screamed rape again?
sick

Syracuse, NY

#21 Nov 7, 2012
but this made up rape thing happend years ago so how old was jenn 12 you sicko dave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
another felon hired by rec dept. 1 hr Meme 49
Fake Profiles 1 hr What 11
Bethany Buttface 3 hr davey 10
Pillow pants (Oct '16) 8 hr MrPP 17
oneida full of lazy free money rats 8 hr Jon 23
Crazy lady at mcdonalds 8 hr Jon 12
No manners 8 hr Jon 4

Oneida Jobs

Personal Finance

Oneida Mortgages