kop owner charged with beating a elderly woman

Posted in the Oneida Forum

concerned citizen

Oneida, NY

#1 Jan 26, 2012
news channel 9 has it on their website wsyr.com .and this guy is a level 2 sex offender are you kidding me.this is defenetly NOT the kind of buissness that we want in our city.the pizza sucks anyway lets help the people of oneida and run this guy out of our town.
Onutter Citizen

Syracuse, NY

#2 Jan 26, 2012
Oh... you must be talking about the owner of the Ye Olde Pizza (pre-)PUB(e). Must be they let his ass outta the GrayBar Hilton early. LOL
http://www.oneidadispatch.com/articles/2010/0...
Utica

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jan 27, 2012
Onutter Citizen wrote:
Oh... you must be talking about the owner of the Ye Olde Pizza (pre-)PUB(e). Must be they let his ass outta the GrayBar Hilton early. LOL
i think the post was about Cuda
concerned citizen

Oneida, NY

#4 Jan 27, 2012
onutter citizen read the article. It does not say Matt Toomath, it clearly states the KOP owner. He a tough guy beating up the little old lady and even a tougher guy taking a little boys childhood by sodomizing him in 1998. Matthew Cuda that is. Why should a pedophile be able to own this type of buisness where young children go to get slices etc.
lol

Oneida, NY

#5 Jan 27, 2012
K.O.P.========= King Of Pedophiles lol He looks like a want to be mobster
citizen watch

Rome, NY

#6 Feb 3, 2012
ya he beat up his mother and is a child molester not a tough guy his kid thinks he is and sells out of the store
Emily Joslyn

Canastota, NY

#7 Feb 4, 2012
Onutter Citizen wrote:
your a horrible nasty vile person. Rot in hell dood.
Are you joking

Syracuse, NY

#8 Feb 5, 2012
You guys clearly have him confused with someone else. Did it ever occur to you to do a little research before pointing your finger at someone. Especially over something as big as being a sex offender? Who are you to say something that's not true. And regardless, as far as I can see, Matty's doing an all right job with his little pizzeria, and you guys need to get your heads out your butts and support him. There is MILLIONS of worse off people in this dump of a town. Thanks.
iseen

Oneida, NY

#9 Feb 5, 2012
i seen people going in that pizza place trying to trade that big kid stuff. Who trades things with a pizza guy? lol sounds like something else going on in there.
Mmmmmm

Manlius, NY

#10 Feb 5, 2012
Heroin is what is there drug store pizza place cover up hope od is on to them
Juggs

New York, NY

#11 Feb 5, 2012
Is there really Heroine there? Is it any good? How much a bag?, get back to me on this anyone with good info?
Oneida

Oneida, NY

#12 Feb 6, 2012
Are you joking wrote:
You guys clearly have him confused with someone else. Did it ever occur to you to do a little research before pointing your finger at someone. Especially over something as big as being a sex offender? Who are you to say something that's not true. And regardless, as far as I can see, Matty's doing an all right job with his little pizzeria, and you guys need to get your heads out your butts and support him. There is MILLIONS of worse off people in this dump of a town. Thanks.
No we are not confused. Matt Cuda is a registered sex offender, regardless of innocence or guilt. Look it up on the NY state sex offender website, google it bing it whatever you have to do. And he also beat up his own elderly mother....nice guy. Sounds like a real upstanding citizen.
citizen watch

Rome, NY

#13 Feb 6, 2012
he is a sex offender was arrested at his strip club in rome and sells drugs out of the store nice thing to get his son into
lol

Manlius, NY

#14 Feb 8, 2012
Its actually the.kid that owns KOP's father that beat his mother (kop owners grandmother) the matt cuda that owns the 'pizza shop' is a 19/20yr old
Oneida

Oneida, NY

#15 Feb 8, 2012
Actually the father (sex offender, mother beater) owns the KOP, the son just runs it.
EdWin chaing

Syracuse, NY

#16 Mar 22, 2012
Ur all retarded
funny

New York, NY

#17 Mar 22, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
news channel 9 has it on their website wsyr.com .and this guy is a level 2 sex offender are you kidding me.this is defenetly NOT the kind of buissness that we want in our city.the pizza sucks anyway lets help the people of oneida and run this guy out of our town.
What about the owner of the ye old pizza pub? He's a ped too run him out!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thompson's Hides Truths 16 min Disgruntled Customer 1
jr barlow 27 min locjos 9
tammy mahoney (Aug '13) 35 min Disgruntled customer 436
wheres the crack cant find none (Jan '14) 23 hr adri 27
scumbag lyn joslyn Fri pighock 8
kristina hopkins Fri adri 9
Ray Shlotzhauer or Ray Schlotzhauer Fri Benthere 1
Oneida Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web