Alicia Coonrod
Your turn

Albany, NY

#1 Dec 8, 2011
Likes starting topics about people. Lets give her some attention.

Moravia, NY

#2 Dec 9, 2011
so what name does she go by then if you know this to be true

United States

#3 Dec 9, 2011
nasty pig that needs to stop poppin out kids that everyone else has to pay for!!!! and maybe find her own man and stop taking everyone else man and maybe more than half the town wounldnt want to beat her up!!!!

Orlando, FL

#4 Dec 11, 2011
she a dirty smut the only reason she popping out kids is so no one can beat her up well guess what idc if i go away for a long time i beat that bitch up she a fowl little skank who needs to die an her kids r gonna be just like her so lets put them in foster care or something plz the pig i mean the wonderful oneida pd is so afraid of her its not funny bc she a coonrod there r 10 yaer olsd with bigger balls than them officers an the officers have guns talk about protect an serve more like whiped an cower pathetic. we need real officers to clean the scum off the streets
Reefer 420

United States

#5 Aug 22, 2012
This chick def needs to get over herself and gtfu!! Stop having kids already and fight your own battles... Coon.
blah blah

United States

#6 Aug 22, 2012
Next Tiffany Howe right there! Hear she's having another one... Wow that's a whole lot of kids! Wish the government would step in and have her fixed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any word on two murderers? 1 hr Lmao 1
Martinos (Jan '16) 4 hr Oneida life 7
Did Foley Builders go bankrupt again like Norea... 7 hr randi 1
Sam burback 9 hr jerome 5
Danielle Colon 9 hr Pillow pants 5
Christine Perry 18 hr Fan 10
Jig Fri Crackhead 23

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance