Ashley Osborne
Amanda

Syracuse, NY

#1 Jul 16, 2012
This girl is way too full of herself. She's got way too long of hair, damaged mess that is! Put more bleach on your head slut! 80% of your slutty pics on fb you're holding a beer can. Scumbag slutty bitch, you're trash. Take another bikini pic pig. Oink, oink. Cut that nasty hair, it's ridiculously long!!!!
aMANdah

East Syracuse, NY

#2 Jul 16, 2012
Oh Jealousy, look what you've done. You've got a hold of me, you've made me become... Jealousy!
upstate

New York, NY

#5 Jul 17, 2012
is she related to the osborne who runs the leatherstocking insurence office on farrier ave??
BJ from NJ

Buffalo, NY

#6 Jul 18, 2012
No. She is related to Ozzy.
huh

United States

#9 Jul 18, 2012
That Amanda that started this thread must be a nasty pig. How unhappy are you with yourself that you start a thread bashing someone because they are too full of themselves. I don't know Ashley but I feel like I know you. You live at the Wanderers Rest , right? Get a life, loser. Go run around the dog park.
John Kuzak

Syracuse, NY

#10 Jul 18, 2012
huh wrote:
That Amanda that started this thread must be a nasty pig. How unhappy are you with yourself that you start a thread bashing someone because they are too full of themselves. I don't know Ashley but I feel like I know you. You live at the Wanderers Rest , right? Get a life, loser. Go run around the dog park.
How un-happy are you is the question "huh" at least Amanda was woman enough to put her name up there. Who are you to just jump in someone's business? Do you feel better about yourself? Or just stupid because if you actually knew Ashley, you wouldn't be sticking up for her! She treats other people like shit! Think she's a goddess and always has a damn beer can in her hand. Next time maybe mind your own damn business. Trying to sound classy and yell at someone for bashing someone and you call Amanda a pig?!?!? Ok??!?? That makes 0 sense! And you know n-o-b-o-d-y in this whole situation!! Haha! You are sad! You're bored hu? You're other half must not be giving it up to ya because you're too busy being nosy and bored on topix! This is why you should have minded your own business there brainstorm.
huh

Queens Village, NY

#11 Jul 19, 2012
John Kuzak wrote:
<quoted text>
How un-happy are you is the question "huh" at least Amanda was woman enough to put her name up there. Who are you to just jump in someone's business? Do you feel better about yourself? Or just stupid because if you actually knew Ashley, you wouldn't be sticking up for her! She treats other people like shit! Think she's a goddess and always has a damn beer can in her hand. Next time maybe mind your own damn business. Trying to sound classy and yell at someone for bashing someone and you call Amanda a pig?!?!? Ok??!?? That makes 0 sense! And you know n-o-b-o-d-y in this whole situation!! Haha! You are sad! You're bored hu? You're other half must not be giving it up to ya because you're too busy being nosy and bored on topix! This is why you should have minded your own business there brainstorm.
I do feel better about myself. At least Amanda used her first name to rip some girl apart.She gets no sympathy because she started the ugliness. She may learn something if she gets her own medicine. Probably not. As for some one else's business. This is a public forum, there is nothing private about it. Sounds like you're trying to get into her pants so you're going to come to her defense. She acts like a pig, so she gets treated like a pig.How should the girl feel when she is getting ripped by this pig for no reason. Call the waaaambulance.We have a dumb girl hurt. I'm at work, making money while I write this, so yeah, I am a lil bored.But maybe Ms Piggy learned her lesson
joes a puss

New York, NY

#13 Jan 20, 2013
I want her to get ahold of me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are u looking for. A relationship a man 13 min love 4
Oneida Cinema 47 min RAINMAN 8
Hey phil trombino 4 hr Villager News 3
City Centre Committee article in Oneida Dispatch 4 hr Lol 9
Bruce. Hollenbeck 8 hr MAC 5
A song for da ho'z 19 hr Phil Trombino 2
Pepis pizza Wed proudofoneida 25

Oneida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance